Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 115. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Hello,

I have more then 10 worker should i genrate 10 BTC Address? or use same on all?

I believe you can do either depending on your preference.  I have 5 workers all on 1 BTC address.
Activity: 4
how should we think about the old unexchanged balances (~11 BTC more than 2 weeks old)? are these effectively like stales after the fact?

http://www.clevermining.com/balances
Activity: 1
No good ideas, but having the same issue.  In trying 800 MHz and 900MHz each separately for about 24 hours, I received even lower hash rates on CM.

I'm running 20 Gridseeds, RaPi, and CGMiner 3.7.2 showing ~7.2Mh/s on miner, but only showing up ~5.0Mh/s on CM.  That puts each GS averaging about 250 Kh/s on CM, but showing 360 Kh/s on CGMiner.  My GS have fairly equal accepted work, are mining pretty efficiently at 850 MHz, with minimal (0-3) HW errors per unit per 24 hours.  Reject rate is just over 1%.

I'd too would like comments back if others are experiencing lower hash rates on CM and any tweeks or adjustments to increase real, recognized hash rates on CM.  Hey - not complaining though - with the recent ~200% returns, it was like getting real 500 KH/s from each GS! 

Thanks for a great pool and the professional efforts/information from everyone!

Activity: 35
I am running two gpu rigs and 11 Gridseed miners.

Rig 1  2.6 MH/s
Rig 2  2.0 MH/s
GS    3.1 MH/s

But cleverming is only showing 5.6 MH/s?  should be at least 7MH/s?  Anyone else having problems?

any ideas?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hello,

You can use the same one if you don't care about individual stats.

DO NOT use something like 1FSrnfduyNpckXbA7ncgH7wbf1oBHs4ML.worker1
Leave it as 1FSrnfduyNpckXbA7ncgH7wbf1oBHs4ML

Thank You
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hello,

You can use the same one if you don't care about individual stats.

DO NOT use something like 1FSrnfduyNpckXbA7ncgH7wbf1oBHs4ML.worker1
Leave it as 1FSrnfduyNpckXbA7ncgH7wbf1oBHs4ML
Activity: 117
Hello,

Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Noone cares to read any miner faq, trust me. Things have to be clearly explained by the pool operator.
If 'no one reads any miner faq', then why would they read a pool faq?

And I'm referring to people who are just getting into mining, not experienced miners. These people run like hell.
that's what happens when you start in the deep end.  

For people just getting into mining, i'd recommend dogecoin.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
I know all that but other people just digging in CM run like hell when they see fake rejects and no explanation in OP or site FAQ. Doesn't matter byt411 can answer people's question if people don't care to ask what's wrong and run away from CM at the site of all those fake rejects. My point is Terk should explain this clearly in the site FAQ at least.
it's a network-miner-pool issue, and not a pool issue. it's explained in plain english by ckolivas, the cgminer developer, almost a year ago.

and as for people 'run like hell', the cm pool hashrate is currently increasing, not decreasing.  my observation is people come and go based on profitability.

Noone cares to read any miner faq, trust me. Things have to be clearly explained by the pool operator.
And I'm referring to people who are just getting into mining, not experienced miners. These people run like hell.
let's make a deal.
I know all that but other people just digging in CM run like hell when they see fake rejects and no explanation in OP or site FAQ. Doesn't matter byt411 can answer people's question if people don't care to ask what's wrong and run away from CM at the site of all those fake rejects. My point is Terk should explain this clearly in the site FAQ at least.
it's a network-miner-pool issue, and not a pool issue. it's explained in plain english by ckolivas, the cgminer developer, almost a year ago.

and as for people 'run like hell', the cm pool hashrate is currently increasing, not decreasing.  my observation is people come and go based on profitability.
hello all! sorry for my noob question about auto payment scheme, how long does it take till i get paid from CM, More than 36 hours after i has started mining Grin
this my mining status
Immature   0.00575659 BTC
Unexchanged   0.00429475 BTC
Ready For Payout   0.02201902 BTC
Total Expected   0.03207036 BTC

kind regards!

You probably typed in the address wrong. Worker suffixes are not allowed, username should be BTC address only.
Activity: 81
With my miner, will the same configuration that in all other pools are ok, I get a rejected of 75%

I am not able to fix this and I do not know what to touch.
I use gciminer and he configured automatically when i have selected my video card

So I returned to my previous pool.

There is no such thing as gciminer. If you are talking about guiminer, it is not compatible with scrypt, unless you are using guiminer-scrypt.
Yes, sorry, I write going on memory.
You are right, is guiminer-scrypt.
Well, the obvious fix is to not use guiminer-scrypt, since it is rubbish.
Use CGminer or SGminer.
[/quote]

I have try Sgminer: ok, it has run only on cpu because I was not able to config GPU, so il works at 20Ks... but i have 85% rejected.
Still noone cares to add some damned explanation about the fake rejects in the OP and site FAQs and people are running scared.
It's not an issue specific with clevermining: it's an issue with cgminer being multithreaded, and receiving responses out-of-order.  

word from ckolivas, dev/mod: https://109.201.133.195/index.php?PHPSESSID=5s5a3knh3kk00injrqp9ibfff5&topic=28402.msg2167883#msg2167883

this was posted on may, 2013.  this issue has been reported to current sgminer 4.1.x

there is no need to run scared as cgminer/sgminer is well documented.  

I know all that but other people just digging in CM run like hell when they see fake rejects and no explanation in OP or site FAQ. Doesn't matter byt411 can answer people's question if people don't care to ask what's wrong and run away from CM at the sight of all those fake rejects. My point is Terk should explain this clearly in the site FAQ at least.
Activity: 98
hello all! sorry for my noob question about auto payment scheme, how long does it take till i get paid from CM, More than 36 hours after i has started mining Grin
this my mining status
Immature   0.00575659 BTC
Unexchanged   0.00429475 BTC
Ready For Payout   0.02201902 BTC
Total Expected   0.03207036 BTC

kind regards!
With my miner, will the same configuration that in all other pools are ok, I get a rejected of 75%

I use gciminer and he configured automatically when i have selected my video card

There is no such thing as gciminer. If you are talking about guiminer, it is not compatible with scrypt, unless you are using guiminer-scrypt.

[/quote]

Well, the obvious fix is to not use guiminer-scrypt, since it is rubbish.
Use CGminer or SGminer.
Activity: 81

[/quote]

let's make a deal.
Still noone cares to add some damned explanation about the fake rejects in the OP and site FAQs and people are running scared.
It's not an issue specific with clevermining: it's an issue with cgminer being multithreaded, and receiving responses out-of-order.  

word from ckolivas, dev/mod: https://109.201.133.195/index.php?PHPSESSID=5s5a3knh3kk00injrqp9ibfff5&topic=28402.msg2167883#msg2167883

this was posted on may, 2013.  this issue has been reported to current sgminer 4.1.x

there is no need to run scared as cgminer/sgminer is well documented. 
Activity: 103
Is it normal to experience so much Rejects (Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0)?

(5s):3.542M (avg):3.563Mh/s | A:68096  R:14848  HW:0  WU:5.7/m
 ST: 2  SS: 0  NB: 76  LW: 1315  GF: 0  RF: 0
 Connected to eu.clevermining.com diff 512 with stratum as user

[2014-04-21 20:22:01] Rejected untracked stratum share from pool 0

I get those rejects in 30 minutes of mining and only on clevermining.com pools. I found some older posts that the problem was fixed, but I guess the problem reappeared  Shocked

The "Rejected Untracked Stratum Share" is what we call a fake reject. It's caused by a communication problem between the miner and the pool, and those shares are still accepted.

OK thanks, I'll just ignore those rejects then Smiley

Since Terk is so busy, he doesn't have time to add it to the FAQ lol.
I suppose so.
Anyway, I've been using CleverMining since beta, so I can answer most of the questions.
Jump to: