Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 107. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Guys why do I see below 100% vs LTC??? Hows is that possible, why should it get below 100% isnt the point to be equal or more than LTC whats happening with this pool the last week its been bad profitability and right now im looking at 0.00289 wow wtf is that... I dont like having to point my miners at another pool but waffle is looking better at this point atleast its over 100% or equal
Activity: 370
Is there another server in the US other then stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333
Seems like hash rate wont come up I throw over 23MH/S and for over 24 hrs it only shows 15
When I point them to my Doge pool I get 20.7+ I just thought if there was a closer US server it may help out a little bit.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
you could get cheaper than gpu ASIC at the same hashrates

And tomorrow someone will get a dozen even cheaper ASICs and will kill your ROI. Have a nice race to the bottom Smiley
Activity: 265
Rejects are killing me, why so high on the NY server?

Are you sure you're getting real rejects? What does the line near the hashrate of each gpu say? How many accepted and how many rejected?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Rejects are killing me, why so high on the NY server?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I got screwed. waking up to much loss. What are the chances of getting anything back out of this?

You'll have to be more specific. You got screwed how? Bought a GPU rig to mine scrypt or something?
Activity: 294
I got screwed. waking up to much loss. What are the chances of getting anything back out of this?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I'd like to see some alternatives too for the GPU miners. Maybe he needs to launch clevergpumining.com...

Huh

Clevermining is a scrypt pool.  It's all about "GPU miners."

Not for long.

Not anymore.

GPU miners are just nobs anyway, the pros moved on to ASICs.

not nobs, just ignorant..

come on .. gpu for scrypt is just too power wasteful.. you could get cheaper than gpu ASIC at the same hashrates
Not "ignorant," just not willing to spend more money chasing foo-foo dust.  When you've already got powerful GPU's, no sense in not using them.

Oh, and I may be a "nob," but at least I'm not a cunt.
Activity: 249
I'd like to see some alternatives too for the GPU miners. Maybe he needs to launch clevergpumining.com...

Huh

Not for long.

Not anymore.

not nobs, just ignorant..

come on .. gpu for scrypt is just too power wasteful.. you could get cheaper than gpu ASIC at the same hashrates
Activity: 129

Huh

Not for long.

Not anymore.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Huh

Not for long.

Not anymore.

Huh

Not for long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Huh

Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
Yes, when there'll be enough relevant X11 and Groestl coins, Terk should make the necessary adjustments to mine only those.

Good idea! Hey Terk, could you just change the algorithm so we can just start mining real gold.  Seems easy enough!
Yes, when there'll be enough relevant X11 and Groestl coins, Terk should make the necessary adjustments to mine only those.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think the profits are starting to get really low. I hope Terk is working on X11 or Groestl pools. I really enjoy to mine here at clever but more and more miners are pointing their rigs to X11 or Groestl coins.
is there something wrong with the pool?

What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 249
is there something wrong with the pool?
Activity: 330
Silverlink
Hi Terk,

I've got a bit of a problem.

Whenever I stop mining at your pool the un-exchanged balance gets stuck, please bare in mind that I don't just switch pools, I sometimes turn off my rigs because the heat where I live gets too much for me, BUT the same thing happens every time I use clever mining and then take a break.

My guess is that you're not exchanging the balances from inactive miners?

No, of course not. Why would I do that?

Everyone's balances are exchanged in the same way, regardless of if you're actively mining or not.

We have some old unexchanged balances stuck which need to be dealt manually block by block (or a new script is needed to sort it out). You just don't notice that this small unexchanged balance is stuck if you're actively mining as the numbers are constantly changing. You only start noticing it when you stop mining.

Dealing with this is no. 2 on my todo list, so I'm going to look into it as soon as I finish what I'm working on now (so probably during the weekend or early next week).

Thanks for the reply Terk, I hope you get round to fixing it sooner rather than later Smiley
Jump to: