Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 118. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Terk!

What a great day for Clevermining.  I am too excited to go to sleep, so I looked at the About the Pool page.  I see LAST 24 HOURS STATS, and LAST 30 DAYS STATS.  When will you implement NEXT 30 DAYS STATS?

Doge Tips Address:  DSJLWtjYat5vunYSXWGsQs5CXxFewAv6Mi

Activity: 39
Today's payouts will be an hour or two late because I want to clear high unexchanged balance and include it in payouts and I'm not going to make it before 01:30am UTC.

You don't hear much from me these days as I'm super busy with profitability tweaks, new coins, manual trading, etc. But I'm still here almost 24/7 and am working on our profits. And you guys do amazing job answering other users' questions so that I don't need to. Thank you!

Thank you, Terk!  Your attentiveness to feedback on this forum is what makes your pool the best, IMO  Also,  Loving the profitability tweaks. Grin   It shows you know what you're doing.

Keep up the awesome work.  It's much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Today's payouts will be an hour or two late because I want to clear high unexchanged balance and include it in payouts and I'm not going to make it before 01:30am UTC.

You don't hear much from me these days as I'm super busy with profitability tweaks, new coins, manual trading, etc. But I'm still here almost 24/7 and am working on our profits. And you guys do amazing job answering other users' questions so that I don't need to. Thank you!

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 798
Whitecoin has huge confirmation time, it's the explanation that makes most sense.

Agreed, but with 47% of my total expected sitting in unexchanged - I'd like to hear an update from Terk if possible.

Immature:  0.008
Unexchanged:  0.022
Ready to Pay:  0.017

It's actually been some time since we heard from him.
Maybe he's just enjoying his easter holidays, give him a day or two.
Activity: 45
Whitecoin has huge confirmation time, it's the explanation that makes most sense.

Agreed, but with 47% of my total expected sitting in unexchanged - I'd like to hear an update from Terk if possible.

Immature:  0.008
Unexchanged:  0.022
Ready to Pay:  0.017

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I know why. It's because the new coins, Whitecoin, Blackcoin, asiacoin and all that aren't on exchanges yet, and maybe he hasn't set up the wallets, so he needs to manually trade the coins.

Blackcoin and whitecoin are both on crypsty at the moment.

That means nothing. Terk maybe hasn't created the wallet for them yet.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Immature:  0.0088
Unexchanged:  0.0165
Ready for Pay: 0.0163

You guys aren't alone with the high unexchanged. This is usually because Terk is busy with some testings or fixes, or perhaps because it is East weekend in the U.S.

Either way, profits are looking amazing right now. I'd love for this to keep holding! /fingscrossed

Keep it up Terk! Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully you remember to take some time off now and then Smiley

Immature   0.01597531 BTC
Unexchanged   0.03040891 BTC
Ready For Payout   0.01129899 BTC
Total Expected   0.05768321 BTC

I know why. It's because the new coins, Whitecoin, Blackcoin, asiacoin and all that aren't on exchanges yet, and maybe he hasn't set up the wallets, so he needs to manually trade the coins.

Do you know this as a fact (has Terk told you?)

If not - please don't answer on his behalf.

If you have half a brain you can see this...

Its Asia Coin and WhiteCoin..both are on Bittrex, WC is on Mintpal and Cryptsy. WC has a 350 confims on blocks. Thats why the immature.
Activity: 13

You guys aren't alone with the high unexchanged. This is usually because Terk is busy with some testings or fixes, or perhaps because it is East weekend in the U.S.

Either way, profits are looking amazing right now. I'd love for this to keep holding! /fingscrossed

Keep it up Terk! Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully you remember to take some time off now and then Smiley

Do you know this as a fact (has Terk told you?)

If not - please don't answer on his behalf.

Activity: 39
Yeah, CM is looking really good. >200% today and over 300% in the last round!  I guess we've been getting lucky and Terk's tweaks are paying off.

The profits today made me decide to fire up my other rigs and run at 6.3 MH instead of the usual 2.1 due to power costs vs. profitability as of lately.  Grin

Watching the stats and as long as it stays this high it's worth running all my machines and taking the hit of the higher tier electricity costs.

I hope this keeps up after the slow beginning of the month.

Awesome work, Terk!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Activity: 13
Glad to see the profits coming back up :3
Almost 200% LTC right now.

228% LTC Profitability
    0.00985 BTC/day per MH/s
    14,132.7 MH/s
    4807 Users
    Start Mining Now

Looking good Terk!
Activity: 265
I don't have much unexchanged volume, however I have quite high immature volume.
Unexchanged balance is really creeping up there - and I didn't see a payout last night (I believe I was close to or over 0.01 at around the time of payout - if I wasn't it was because unexchanged was so high).  Predicted results are really quite high - so I don't mind waiting an extra day for payout provided the unexchanged makes it to actual bitcoin.

Terk - is there an exchange holding onto our coins, or some other reason for high unexchanged?

Activity: 434
Hmm apparently CM is not mining just WC and AC, it still skips to Doge and LTC at times, don't know why that is.

Thats not to clever...but AsiaCoin and WhiteCoin
Jump to: