Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 117. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Today's payout will be 1h late again. This is to don't leave huge unexchanged balance for tomorrow as there is a significant amount of coins which didn't make it for 1:30am but will be ready to pay within an hour.
Hi Terk, I haven't received today's payment yet, my wallet is: 15fqQ7a8fpugjfcQL4hj734FLvVjV8zgua
I'm not sure if it's in a queue, but just wanted to make sure.

This is the TX id that appears on your website.
2ed5b22df13ea1be3068163daa5c635f4c47f4e497d23d7f13f5501078dc1a44

When I check in blockchain it says "Transaction not found"
Thank you

This transaction was sent less than half an hour ago and it's simply not confirmed yet. Our payouts are huge transactions (to 1000 users/recipients at once) and they take longer time to confirm. There's nothing to worry and the transaction should get confirmed within next hour or so.
Thank you Terk!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Today's payout will be 1h late again. This is to don't leave huge unexchanged balance for tomorrow as there is a significant amount of coins which didn't make it for 1:30am but will be ready to pay within an hour.
Hi Terk, I haven't received today's payment yet, my wallet is: 15fqQ7a8fpugjfcQL4hj734FLvVjV8zgua

Thank you

This transaction was sent less than half an hour ago and it's simply not confirmed yet. Our payouts are huge transactions (to 1000 users/recipients at once) and they take longer time to confirm. There's nothing to worry and the transaction should get confirmed within next hour or so.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Terk!

What a great day for Clevermining.  I am too excited to go to sleep, so I looked at the About the Pool page.  I see LAST 24 HOURS STATS, and LAST 30 DAYS STATS.  When will you implement NEXT 30 DAYS STATS?

Doge Tips Address:  DSJLWtjYat5vunYSXWGsQs5CXxFewAv6Mi

This wouldn't be possible since the alt-coin market is just as volatile as the BTC Market. You must be new to BTC and/or alt coin mining for such a question ?

OR, I'm willing to make a joke without hiding behind an emoticon  Wink

My intent was to commend Terk by implying he has powers beyond reason.

Glad to hear! I wasn't 100% certain if you were serious or not. Glad to know you weren't Smiley
Activity: 99
I have been using the configuration below, I have 3 r9 280x cards.
Over the past month I have been mining on multipool, ipominer, hashfever, and a few other pools.  My cards have been running consistantly at 720 to 760 gh each, for a total of 2.1 to 2.3 Mh.  Since I switched to CM a few days ago, my average has dropped.  Now each card is averaging around 540 and my total is avaraging 1.5 - 1.6 Mh.  I swithed to another pool for a 10 minutes today and my avereage was 2.3 again, all the settings are the same, just the pool url:port is different.
I like the profitability on CM and not having to mess with the exchanges but the 600 gh I get at other pools is a significant difference.

This is what I am using, any suggestions, I moved the intensity and gpu powertune around, didn't see any improvements.

Help!

./cgminer --scrypt -I 13 -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -p anything
-g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 11200 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-engine 1030 --gpu-memclock 1500

Try and use another miner... Like SGMiner, CGMiner Kalroth fork and see how it does
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have been using the configuration below, I have 3 r9 280x cards.
Over the past month I have been mining on multipool, ipominer, hashfever, and a few other pools.  My cards have been running consistantly at 720 to 760 gh each, for a total of 2.1 to 2.3 Mh.  Since I switched to CM a few days ago, my average has dropped.  Now each card is averaging around 540 and my total is avaraging 1.5 - 1.6 Mh.  I swithed to another pool for a 10 minutes today and my avereage was 2.3 again, all the settings are the same, just the pool url:port is different.
I like the profitability on CM and not having to mess with the exchanges but the 600 gh I get at other pools is a significant difference.

This is what I am using, any suggestions, I moved the intensity and gpu powertune around, didn't see any improvements.

Help!

./cgminer --scrypt -I 13 -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -p anything
-g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 11200 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-engine 1030 --gpu-memclock 1500
Activity: 99
Hello Terk, mined 24hrs on another multi-pool, didn't make the profit I was looking at, switched to CM to see how it goes since I've been seeing people getting good results.. Let's just say It took me less than ~70% of the time I spent on the other multi-pool vs CM to earn the same amount. I is happy

Activity: 36
Terk!

What a great day for Clevermining.  I am too excited to go to sleep, so I looked at the About the Pool page.  I see LAST 24 HOURS STATS, and LAST 30 DAYS STATS.  When will you implement NEXT 30 DAYS STATS?

This wouldn't be possible since the alt-coin market is just as volatile as the BTC Market. You must be new to BTC and/or alt coin mining for such a question ?

OR, I'm willing to make a joke without hiding behind an emoticon  Wink

My intent was to commend Terk by implying he has powers beyond reason.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
I had made a simple profit calculator quite awhile ago, here's the post for it with source code: http://www.overclock.net/t/1398219/official-bitcoin-litecoin-digitalcoin-and-all-crypto-currencies-club-and-general-information-thread/15350#post_21908784

Awesome work with the new calculations, coins, and anything else that you've changed in the past while Terk - Clevermining has some awesome profitability!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Terk!

You cannot predict future profitability, so we cannot have next 30 days stats.

I'm new in your pool and just joined.
I have used the same config I use in other pool (changing server name)
But I am receiving a very high number of invalid:
10 accepted 38 stale/invalid ... it is ok ?
Have I to worry ?

It's ok, but just to be sure, it's better if your intensity is lower that 18.

Is there a calculator for this pool?

I have 90x R290 with total possible arround 75 MH/s.

So what to expect daily at this pool ?

I would be happy if somebody can advice me.

Thanks.

You multiply your hashrate by the pool's BTC/MHs/Day.
Activity: 79
Terk!

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
New, here. Love it until now.

Hello from germany Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 250

I have 90x R290 with total possible arround 75K  K/hash.

Thanks.
Look at the historical BTC/MH/day stats.  Everyday is different.  With 75MH/s from 90x R9 290, you would have made .00808*75= .606 BTC in the last 24 hours. Nobody knows what you might make from the next 24 hours.

Last 24hr profitability grabbed from http://www.clevermining.com/profits when posted.

Thank you phzi for your answer...
Activity: 36
Have I to worry ?

On page 187 of this thread, there was a good discussion of fake vs genuine rejects.  These two messages seem to be correct:

Xenocyde  April 16, 2014, 02:32:08 PM
byt411      April 16, 2014, 02:37:11 PM

Another reply you received here, about comparing the red plot vs the blue on the Rejected Percentage chart, very good.

I myself count the fish in the boat, and dont worry if some fish got away...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I have 90x R290 with total possible arround 75K  K/hash.

Thanks.
Look at the historical BTC/MH/day stats.  Everyday is different.  With 75MH/s from 90x R9 290, you would have made .00808*75= .606 BTC in the last 24 hours. Nobody knows what you might make from the next 24 hours.

Last 24hr profitability grabbed from http://www.clevermining.com/profits when posted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Have I to worry ?

Look on the CM website at your reject rate vs the pool's reject rate.  If you're not drastically higher then the pool, then everything is okay.  The rejected share counts displayed at the top of cgminer are often not correct on CM.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250

I have 90x R290 with total possible arround 75 MH/s.

Thanks.
Activity: 81
Have I to worry ?
Activity: 1
I'm new here, but after many testing a CM has become my (only) home page, thx and
keep it up Terk!
Jump to: