Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 8. (Read 554359 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
i left this site a since Dec last year because -- payments are stuck and the operator of the pool is missing - no trace - highly risky because many people have their payment getting stuck -- I urge others to find another pool before your previous hash goes down the drain. There are many good pools out there with good payouts and admin support.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
the pool is online but the website its by te stats off
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Can't seem to access my stats page anymore - is the pool still operating or not?
you must min to 0.001 minimum then payout weekle by 0.01 it pay out every day
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Well wasn't expecting to find all these issues going on with everybody, but could the admin of Clevermining payout my remaining balance for user 1ALYJzYcQ9vQiZY2Agf7rtExyqawTbvj9Y  . Please and Thank you Cheesy
Hallo Why my Statistik is blocket??? when i enter my bitcoin adress for the stats the website not online whenn i enter the regular site its all ok
http://www.clevermining.com/users/13TCAyKyrkHunZo7Z7WaoL4UQxVzTQ7mub
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
And the fact they they are rarely even paying out BTC now. We've totally removed Cryptsy from everything we run because of the questionable state.

Good idea. What alternative with a broad variety of PoW altcoins and enough liquidity is available?

We have a broad range at www.zpool.ca

Cheers

I mean what exchange you will use as an alternative to Cryptsy. Most exchanges either don't have the suitable coins listed or no volume.

Bittrex and Poloniex, combined, cover most of the coins Cryptsy has.  But there are a few that are only on Cryptsy.

There are actually a decent number of coins on there I wouldn't mind mining again so hopefully another exchange picks them up. But we're happy to not have to deal with the BS of Cryptsy and we're still profitable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
And the fact they they are rarely even paying out BTC now. We've totally removed Cryptsy from everything we run because of the questionable state.

Good idea. What alternative with a broad variety of PoW altcoins and enough liquidity is available?

We have a broad range at www.zpool.ca

Cheers

I mean what exchange you will use as an alternative to Cryptsy. Most exchanges either don't have the suitable coins listed or no volume.

Bittrex and Poloniex, combined, cover most of the coins Cryptsy has.  But there are a few that are only on Cryptsy.
Activity: 52
Good luck with whatever issues are going on behind the scenes and I hope that this is resolved quickly.

Wake me up when it's resolved.

My prediction: Never.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
It's been 2 days and my unexchanged balance has only changed by.02BTC. I still have .34 waiting to be payed out.

I have taken off 2.4GH/s and switched to prohashing. When I get payed out I may come back.

Good luck with whatever issues are going on behind the scenes and I hope that this is resolved quickly.
legendary
Am i missing something?

the last few pages of discussion maybe?

Crack, I have been looking and I have read some disturbing shit... Seriously who airs out dirty laundry about the owner of the pool. Gambling issues? Anyways, I have been looking and not having any luck.

What I was referring to was that many ppl arn't being paid and that perhaps trying to mine here isn't a good idea...
Activity: 4
Am i missing something?

Crack, I have been looking and I have read some disturbing shit... Seriously who airs out dirty laundry about the owner of the pool. Gambling issues? Anyways, I have been looking and not having any luck.
legendary
Am i missing something?

Is anyone having any luck using a gridseed asic miner 5 chip? I have mine set to dual mode and when I attempt to bring clevermining pool online it just says stratum pool 0 interrupted. Am i missing something?
Terk,
I am using a Gridseed Asic Miner, and I tried to launch and it didn't work. I put --scrypt in and all it does it flash the prompt and that's it. When I tried without the scrypt it will load cgminer just fine, but Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart is showing several times. Any ideas?
Activity: 52
I have some coint listed as unexchanged since day's / Weeks
Any information when this will be fixed?
I like to com back to clevermining, it worked great in the past, but i like t make money and not "unexchanged" ;-)

will come back when clevermining works smooth again.

Best
Stonie

I've waited about 2 months already, so don't hold your breath that you will ever get it.
Activity: 25
I have some coint listed as unexchanged since day's / Weeks
Any information when this will be fixed?
I like to com back to clevermining, it worked great in the past, but i like t make money and not "unexchanged" ;-)

will come back when clevermining works smooth again.

Best
Stonie
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

I wonder whether around 625 users and 55 GH/s are also on auto pilot. 98% LTC profitability in the last 30 days. Don't know if the unexchanged coins is causing that issue, but straight mining LTC with merged alts would be more profitable.

Quote from: website
CleverMining in a flash:

Highly developed project - excellent support and more features coming soon.

I wonder when the last time new features where added?

I've written off the BTC in this account now. I don't have a scrypt ASIC and I can quickly make up the loss by mining other significantly more profitable algorithms on GPU's.

I can't understand how there could still be so many miners if ppl are not getting paid and really... an otherwise quiet thread for holding 60+ BTC from miners....

Has anyone noticed that Terk might have a gambling problem ?

https://blockchain.info/address/1Terk8Ys1G91EoKLjh6H6UGpMFaGz2m9x
legendary

I wonder whether around 625 users and 55 GH/s are also on auto pilot. 98% LTC profitability in the last 30 days. Don't know if the unexchanged coins is causing that issue, but straight mining LTC with merged alts would be more profitable.

CleverMining in a flash:

I've written off the BTC in this account now. I don't have a scrypt ASIC and I can quickly make up the loss by mining other significantly more profitable algorithms on GPU's.

I can't understand how there could still be so many miners if ppl are not getting paid and really... an otherwise quiet thread for holding 60+ BTC from miners....
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
I would say it's auto pilot: Last Active:   September 02, 2015, 09:30:58 PM

CleverMining in a flash:

Pages:
Jump to: