Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 155. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Is it my imagination, or has everyone suddenly switched to CleverMining?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can clevermining use algo like Keccak and others and look at whatmine.com for the switch?

Heh. No. Definitively, obviously not.

Check yourself. Put 25ghs in the scrypt field, "25000000". Look at the volume (coin / day column) that would be mined if we slapped 25ghs on it and then look on the volume column. You'll see that if we mine it for even few minutes we'll destroy 99% of these coins.

Actually, maybe that would be a good thing..  Cull the herd so to speak....

Here here!  I will hash to that!

Hey Terk...can we take one day a week to bury bullshit coins?  I am pretty sure the market as a whole would thrive, increasing profits for the other 6 days! Do it for the profits! 
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Can clevermining use algo like Keccak and others and look at whatmine.com for the switch?

Check yourself. Put 25ghs in the scrypt field, "25000000". Look at the volume (coin / day column) that would be mined if we slapped 25ghs on it and then look on the volume column. You'll see that if we mine it for even few minutes we'll destroy 99% of these coins.

Actually, maybe that would be a good thing..  Cull the herd so to speak....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Today almost 30% are Immature or Unexchanged, is this normal ?
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
question:

do I have to put "--scrypt" into my param?

I want to overclock my usb dualminers and need to put argument in there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bump

Double bump

Not sure exactly what you are asking here, but if you are mining a Scrypt coin, you have to tell your miner (what ever that is) to use Scrypt.

Why not just try it and see?

Hi there:

I'm using  dualminer usbs with dualminer GUI. Clevermining requires "--scrypt" to go into param, but the param box is where I would put an argument to overclock my dualminers

I did try it, putting in the overclock argument alone and then also with the "--scrypt" argument but it returned errors

Thanks for the response and any help
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
"and u are based on what ?"

He had said "based on last 7 day performance"

I run a mining farm and watch the coin's profitability almost hourly - and its been a rough couple of days for alt-coins vs litecoin - your not always going to beat litecoin

Activity: 5
Looks like my GPU crashed overnight, but cgminer kept running ... just was rejecting everything and failing to update the screen. strange
Activity: 5
I've been mining all night with Kalroth's cgminer, it is showing accepted shares but when I check the user on the clevermining page it shows 100% rejected. What's going on?
Activity: 58
question:

That really depends on your miner software. Some require it, some don't.
Do a google search for "scrypt ".
(This pool only mines scrypt)

Whether you are using a GPU vs a USB miner (or a 17" vs a 24" monitor) will not
give anyone a hint of how you should configure software XYZ.
Activity: 448
"and u are based on what ?"

He had said "based on last 7 day performance"
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
just to confirm this is a litecoin only mining pool now based on last 7 days performance and not a particularly good one.

and u are based on what ?
Activity: 175
just to confirm this is a litecoin only mining pool now based on last 7 days performance and not a particularly good one.
Activity: 120
question:

Bump

Double bump

Not sure exactly what you are asking here, but if you are mining a Scrypt coin, you have to tell your miner (what ever that is) to use Scrypt.

Why not just try it and see?
Activity: 93
Singapore is still down but the address points to European server until the new Asia server is back online. You can still use it of course.

Thank you
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
question:

Bump

Double bump
Merit: 522
Singapore is still down but the address points to European server until the new Asia server is back online. You can still use it of course.
Activity: 93
Hi, i've been away for a while and now back again, just wanna make sure if i can still use singapore server? its not on the website anymore, but cgminer still detects it as "alive"? Appreciate if you can clear the confusion. Thank you.
Merit: 522
US West server is back online and it's moved to California (San Francisco) for better connectivity.

stratum+tcp://sf.clevermining.com:3333

Old us.clevermining.com address redirects randomly to New York or San Francisco. It's better to check which server is closer to you and use NY or SF address.
Jump to: