Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 159. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quote from: Slipknot79
Microsoft missed the development of smartphones. Big companys cunt move as fast as you assume they can.

True.  But this isn't some radical new product or technology, like Microsoft making a cellphone.  They already use ASIC technology every day. Chip design is their core competency.  It's just different implementation.

>And you should stay in school.  And take an English class.

Im not from UK or US, so i have the fuckin right to write as i do.

LOL.  OK.  Don't learn.  Don't improve.  Just stay the same.  That is your right after all.

I know we are boring the rest of the forum with this silly little exchange, and I would like to apologize to them and let this die.  

Most honorable Knot-san, you get the last word (or in your case, insult).  Make it a good one!   Grin

Cunt ass microsoft.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
My dear little friend,

This whole inane conversation spawned from your claim that "GPU's will be worthless in two weeks".  All I have done is point out the folly of this remark, using past technology.  

Nope. You didn't understand the context. Mining doesnt make sense anymore, it will become worthless soon.

Ah. But this isn't what you originally said.  You said "GPU'S wlll be worthless soon" which I have proved is false.

Who else? Your 80yo gran'ma'?
Oh that's a good one!  You slay me!  Look. As I have said ad nausem and proven with links, there will always be newbs to buy GPU's.  They will not become "worthless".

(block erupter's are) Worthless too, use predication calculators.

My friend, you are missing the point.  I AGREE.  Yet they are still selling or $60 used on eBay to newbs.  Hence, not worthless  <-- The Point.

Microsoft missed the development of smartphones. Big companys cunt move as fast as you assume they can.

True.  But this isn't some radical new product or technology, like Microsoft making a cellphone.  They already use ASIC technology every day. Chip design is their core competency.  It's just different implementation.

LOL.  OK.  Don't learn.  Don't improve.  Just stay the same.  That is your right after all.

I know we are boring the rest of the forum with this silly little exchange, and I would like to apologize to them and let this die.  

Most honorable Knot-san, you get the last word (or in your case, insult).  Make it a good one!   Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
My dear little friend,

This whole inane conversation spawned from your claim that "GPU's will be worthless in two weeks".  All I have done is point out the folly of this remark, using past technology.  

Nope. You didn't understand the context. Mining doesnt make sense anymore, it will become worthless soon.

Ah. But this isn't what you originally said.  You said "GPU'S wlll be worthless soon" which I have proved is false.

Who else? Your 80yo gran'ma'?
Oh that's a good one!  You slay me!  Look. As I have said ad nausem and proven with links, there will always be newbs to buy GPU's.  They will not become "worthless".

(block erupter's are) Worthless too, use predication calculators.

My friend, you are missing the point.  I AGREE.  Yet they are still selling or $60 used on eBay to newbs.  Hence, not worthless  <-- The Point.

>And you should stay in school.  And take an English class.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
wooooo 127%

Well...considering 100% LTC profitability is only .00554 BTC / Mh / Day, that's really not that great of a percentage, especially considering LTC difficulty is increasing daily and therefore LTC profitability is decreasing daily. I'm really hoping alt-coin profitability in general increases again since nearly everything is down across the board. Conversion rates of alt coins to BTC are not in direct relation to the price of BTC which is currently only around $600.

Also, I noticed that multipool.us is currently mining Aurora Coin (AUR) and it looks like that's about twice as profitable at this moment than LTC. Hoping we see more like this with other coins in the near future.

Edit: well, never mind it looks like that has already dropped back below most other alt coins. That was short lived, lol.
Activity: 265
I reworked some stuff for my rig and restarted it. CGWatcher reported more than 20% rejects in the first half hour, than it slowly calmed down to the point where I'm getting 1-2 rejects every hour. It evens out to 1-2% in about a day, be patient.
Activity: 308
Hi All,
Just switched to my 2.5Mh/s Rig to clevermining. After more than an hour, my Rejects around 4.5%. I am using the same settings that i use to have for other mining pools and my rejects were between 0.5 & 1%. I am currently pointing to EU server and my ping times are more than 200 ms as i am current in South Africa.

Any ideas what i can do to reduce the reject ?

Thanks

That's a great question and a topic that really hasn't been discussed in this thread at all.    Perhaps you should read through this thread, starting at around page 100, you might get some hints.....

snicker
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hi All,
Just switched to my 2.5Mh/s Rig to clevermining. After more than an hour, my Rejects around 4.5%. I am using the same settings that i use to have for other mining pools and my rejects were between 0.5 & 1%. I am currently pointing to EU server and my ping times are more than 200 ms as i am current in South Africa.

Thanks

That's a great question and a topic that really hasn't been discussed in this thread at all.    Perhaps you should read through this thread, starting at around page 100, you might get some hints.....
Activity: 224
Hi All,

Thanks
Activity: 123
Of course we mine LTC if it's profitable.

There is no possibility to get LTC payouts at this moment, I might work on it in a future.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
cool service. Do you any plans to convert to LTC? Instead of just BTC.
 That would be really cool..
regards
Activity: 54
Could a higher reject rate be due to slower hashing cards can't solve and submit a share in time? My 450KHash gets like 15% reject. Can we enable variable diff or lower the difficulty over all? Even rigs with multiple cards, each card does it's own work units so it'll benefit them too.

Please?

You should check your settings. My 470khash is getting ~1% rejects.
Activity: 46
Could a higher reject rate be due to slower hashing cards can't solve and submit a share in time? My 450KHash gets like 15% reject. Can we enable variable diff or lower the difficulty over all? Even rigs with multiple cards, each card does it's own work units so it'll benefit them too.

Please?
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Are there still Sunday payouts for balances of >= .001 BTC?  Just wondering since I didn't seem to get one yesterday.  Thanks!

Yes, there are. If you expected it on Sun/Mon night, then remember that it's on Sunday at 01:35am, so it's Sat/Sun night. If you still think you should get one but didn't get, then please let me know your username and I'll check.

I'm in the same boat. I had a "Ready For Payout" balance of over 0.001 on Saturday and was expecting the payout sometime Sunday. But I also have less than a week of mining with you. Maybe the algorithm is at least a week and over 0.001 is paid out on Sunday?

Note that I'm planning on coming back to CleverMining when the promo from you-know-who is over anyway, so this is no big deal.

But if you're not aware of a general problem with the Sunday payout and you want to investigate, let me know and I'll PM you my user name.

It seems really unlikely. 4287 users were paid their < 0.01 balances at March 16, 2014 1:35am - 1:37am (as an addition to a regular >= 0.01 payout to 2013 users five minutes earlier).

I already checked juanbond account and he simply didn't have 0.001 BTC on Sat/Sun night as his entire balance was paid out 24h before on a regular payout and he didn't accumulate 0.001 since then.

We had some higher than usual unexchanged balance over on Sat/Sun night and it is probably the reason why some of your balances were unexchanged, so not ready for payouts.

I remember looking at my account numbers and there was still some play in the Immature and Unexchanged piles some time on Saturday. There's still a very small amount in Unexchanged. It's possible that I wasn't quite over the 0.001 at the exact payout moment.

I don't think this is work investigating in my case. It's not a lot of money (obviously) and like I said, I plan to come back.

Thanks anyway for your response. Keep up the good work, and profitability  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Are there still Sunday payouts for balances of >= .001 BTC?  Just wondering since I didn't seem to get one yesterday.  Thanks!

Yes, there are. If you expected it on Sun/Mon night, then remember that it's on Sunday at 01:35am, so it's Sat/Sun night. If you still think you should get one but didn't get, then please let me know your username and I'll check.

I'm in the same boat. I had a "Ready For Payout" balance of over 0.001 on Saturday and was expecting the payout sometime Sunday. But I also have less than a week of mining with you. Maybe the algorithm is at least a week and over 0.001 is paid out on Sunday?

Note that I'm planning on coming back to CleverMining when the promo from you-know-who is over anyway, so this is no big deal.

But if you're not aware of a general problem with the Sunday payout and you want to investigate, let me know and I'll PM you my user name.

It seems really unlikely. 4287 users were paid their < 0.01 balances at March 16, 2014 1:35am - 1:37am (as an addition to a regular >= 0.01 payout to 2013 users five minutes earlier).

I already checked juanbond account and he simply didn't have 0.001 BTC on Sat/Sun night as his entire balance was paid out 24h before on a regular payout and he didn't accumulate 0.001 since then.

We had some higher than usual unexchanged balance over on Sat/Sun night and it is probably the reason why some of your balances were unexchanged, so not ready for payouts.
Activity: 308
Doge has forked and to kick things off they lowered difficulty to 790. Actually difficulty is all over the place now, changing in tens of blocks instead of hundreds like before fork. What happenes now if the multipool tries to mine it, knowing that they made some changes so that multipools can't mingle too much?

WOW. Just wow.  Difficulty changes every block now.  This was done as a direct result of multipools.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/207hfb/ann_dogecoin16_its_ready_all_you_need_to_know/

Wonder if it will work?  Has anyone noticed how much Clever is on doge since the fork?  Is it more or less?

legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

Activity: 265
Doge has forked and to kick things off they lowered difficulty to 790. Actually difficulty is all over the place now, changing in tens of blocks instead of hundreds like before fork. What happenes now if the multipool tries to mine it, knowing that they made some changes so that multipools can't mingle too much?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Jump to: