Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 25. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi all I would love to know what is the most cost effective way to setup a Script Miner Various GPU CPU mining and what to do to be most profitable
Activity: 1
I have been mining for 5-6 hours now constantly at about 11 MH/s using sgminer. But it's still showing user not found.
My username is : 1HRLzBQ4ikRxLQLqVK43EkBKCQXqteeotZ
Please help me out.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi,

I have two questions:

- My miner has been running all night at 195MH/s, yet my stats page shows 0 hashrate
- The website advertises 0.000180BTC/day per MH/s. I don't understand this value. Given an SP20 churns 1.7TH/s, that would make 306 BTC/day, paying for itself in less than 10 minutes. Could you please explain those values and units?

Regards

Re 195 MH/s: What is your miner?

Re SP20: This is a scrypt pool. The SP20 only does SHA256, it will not work here. Also, your link is outdated. Spondoolies are out of stock.

I use a GTX 770 and GUIminer on windows. According to the above metrics, it should yield 0,03BTC per day, which I find difficult to believe.
Before you start flaming, I'll admit I'm new to the mining game. It's cold outside, and I figured heat coming from a graphics card costs exactly the same as the heat from electric heaters. Might as well put it to good use :-)
Any advice - or pointers to current documentation - is very welcome.

Edit: Running cudaminer by hand gives 400KH/s. Something is wrong with either GUIminer or cudaminer. Although, the cudaminer value seems more realistic. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Hi,

I have two questions:

- My miner has been running all night at 195MH/s, yet my stats page shows 0 hashrate
- The website advertises 0.000180BTC/day per MH/s. I don't understand this value. Given an SP20 churns 1.7TH/s, that would make 306 BTC/day, paying for itself in less than 10 minutes. Could you please explain those values and units?

Regards

Re 195 MH/s: What is your miner?

Re SP20: This is a scrypt pool. The SP20 only does SHA256, it will not work here. Also, your link is outdated. Spondoolies are out of stock.
Activity: 139
Hi,

I have two questions:

Regards
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I have been mining for almost 4 days and my balance is currently 0.01829838BTC. No payment made yet. Any idea what happened? My wallet address is 1NpPSHr34XCByw2jHPaBsEMGccQcBjzMQ3.

You were paid just few hours after you posted this. Payouts are scheduled daily so you need to wait for the next scheduled payout after you reached payout balance. I see your payouts are running without issues.
Yes i have read Terk message but i told him I do not have connection errors or errors at all. My rig simply does not connect to clever. My last connection was on 11.02.15 and since then i have not been able to connect to clever mining.

What address do you connect to?

What IP address does it resolve from your computer? You can check it by typing this in your command line:

Code:
ping clevermining-server-you-use

What happens when you simply try to connect to this address and 3333 port? You can check it by typing this in your command line:

Code:
telnet clevermining-server-you-use 3333

Please paste the output of the above. These command should work in any operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac).
I would like to monitor the performance of my mining on clevermining. This to keep an eye on things so I know when to investigate my miners for example.

Currently I am screenscraping http://clevermining.com/users/
. It works but that is a bit cumbersome as the metrics on this page are surrounded by a lot of html Sad

Would it be possible to expose the mining metrics per user in XML or JSON ? (e.g. on http://clevermining.com/users/
?XML ?

I plan to rebuild CM stats sometime this spring and some monitoring and API will be added then.
Hello,

following FAQ section answers, please can you fix this?

I made a mistake on the first pool connection, my current/good user is without worker name after dot.
1PARBkwrhFnDG5WnNQGth1cQNpKGKzd9W8.happygrumpy7A78

Thx!

Merged both accounts into 1PARBkwrhFnDG5WnNQGth1cQNpKGKzd9W8.
Activity: 6
I have been mining for almost 4 days and my balance is currently 0.01829838BTC. No payment made yet. Any idea what happened? My wallet address is 1NpPSHr34XCByw2jHPaBsEMGccQcBjzMQ3.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Yes i have read Terk message but i told him I do not have connection errors or errors at all. My rig simply does not connect to clever. My last connection was on 11.02.15 and since then i have not been able to connect to clever mining.
Activity: 6
I would like to monitor the performance of my mining on clevermining. This to keep an eye on things so I know when to investigate my miners for example.

Currently I am screenscraping http://clevermining.com/users/
. It works but that is a bit cumbersome as the metrics on this page are surrounded by a lot of html Sad

Would it be possible to expose the mining metrics per user in XML or JSON ? (e.g. on http://clevermining.com/users/
?XML ?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
hello i still have problem making my rig mine on clever. I have set back the diff as x as it was when the rig was still mining on clever, but it still haven't started mining ... please help my user is 13rMXvSRsYKEbWnFMMSw3iQ6tUpNHgkYKb

Did you see Terk's message? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10538067
hello i still have problem making my rig mine on clever. I have set back the diff as x as it was when the rig was still mining on clever, but it still haven't started mining ... please help my user is 13rMXvSRsYKEbWnFMMSw3iQ6tUpNHgkYKb
Activity: 8
Hello,

following FAQ section answers, please can you fix this?

I made a mistake on the first pool connection, my current/good user is without worker name after dot.
1PARBkwrhFnDG5WnNQGth1cQNpKGKzd9W8.happygrumpy7A78

Thx!
Activity: 123
Welcome back Terk.  Screw the haters.  I'm in this for the money, not to support shitty alt coins that we all know aren't going to make the cut. 
Would it be possible to get an update on the status of the pool? For the past week and a half there's been intermittency with the website as well as US pool (didn't test EU). I noticed errors with the pool when bfgminer was saying it could not find a valid host. Once reconnected things were OK for a few days then my hashrate dropped by 25%.

I've since switched off of Clevermining until the issues are addressed and would appreciate a status update.

Could not find a valid host is a strange message, perhaps some DNS error? I didn't see anything what might have cause this. Do you still have it?
Good day I have a problem regarding connection with clevermining pool . I have used this pool in the past but since I have changed the diff to 16384 (i have a knc miner titan mini scrypt ) it just doesn't seem to connect with the poool . I have tried different diff settings, even left the space with x but it just doesn't connect back with the pool. I use clever as a back-up pool because most of the time the rig is rented on MRR. Can someone help please.
This is my user 13rMXvSRsYKEbWnFMMSw3iQ6tUpNHgkYKb

I can't help you with only these information. What error message do you have? What are your connection settings exactly?
I still didn`t get my payment 13QErq5utG3urKMfrQC1znUTic7pGFu2W1

You used 13QErq5utG3urKMfrqC1znUTic7pGFu2W1, not 13QErq5utG3urKMfrQC1znUTic7pGFu2W1 when you first connected, which is an invalid BTC address, and your username was created this way. I just corrected it in database and you should get your payout tonight.
Good day I have a problem regarding connection with clevermining pool . I have used this pool in the past but since I have changed the diff to 16384 (i have a knc miner titan mini scrypt ) it just doesn't seem to connect with the poool . I have tried different diff settings, even left the space with x but it just doesn't connect back with the pool. I use clever as a back-up pool because most of the time the rig is rented on MRR. Can someone help please.
This is my user 13rMXvSRsYKEbWnFMMSw3iQ6tUpNHgkYKb
Pages:
Jump to: