Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 35. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I am not going to be nice with you Terk because other community members have done that without success.
I don't know if you care about you ego, but you are not very popular at the NLG community, you probably just don't care(for now), but if the progress of NLG continues at this high rate, despite your effort to stop it, you will definitely regret what you are doing now because we will destroy you from the inside out in the media. For any users of clevermining reading this, just know that there are coins out there that Terk is destroying with your miners.

You were told that your diff adjustment is broken. Why don't you get of your high horse, fix your coin and move on.

Our algorithm isn't broken, there is no coin with such a small hashrate that is resistant against the jumps you guys are doing on our coin. Instead of stopping the mining and giving us some space and time to fix the stability issue, you guys just don't care and continue mining!. This is a Dutch coin for Dutch people who are going to use the coin, not for a bunch of investors who instantaneously dump them for Bitcoin, STOP MINING NLG!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I am not going to be nice with you Terk because other community members have done that without success.
I don't know if you care about you ego, but you are not very popular at the NLG community, you probably just don't care(for now), but if the progress of NLG continues at this high rate, despite your effort to stop it, you will definitely regret what you are doing now because we will destroy you from the inside out in the media. For any users of clevermining reading this, just know that there are coins out there that Terk is destroying with your miners.

You were told that your diff adjustment is broken. Why don't you get of your high horse, fix your coin and move on.
Terk, please stop mining NLG, you have been destroying this coin with no remorse, you were asked to stop, but you didn't. I don't give a damn about your obligation towards your customers, i care about NLG, and by the looks of it you don't care about the future of cryptocurrency, but only on making money.
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
I have been hashing since August 1, 2014. No payout has been made to 1EGBpufmZDmTtdtYwS4ApQ5MtdzjGGe9AC

Please have a look.

Thank you.
legendary
need help on this account
1MpGkc9pnDhfMe6WQNF47pywY3GAfjYJKo.BLUHASHZEUSPOWER

I use append user but this is make me not getting paid can you help me please,

I renamed your username to 1MpGkc9pnDhfMe6WQNF47pywY3GAfjYJKo. Please use it when you will resume mining. CleverMining doesn't support worker addresses (yet).

ok thanks for reply and I have another question
- how to set autopayout daily ? is there any minimum payout ?  
- why cleverminning doen't support the worker addresses (yet) ?

I will stop for this worker.
thanks for your attention Terk

best regard
encus

http://clevermining.com/about

Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I renamed your username to 1MpGkc9pnDhfMe6WQNF47pywY3GAfjYJKo. Please use it when you will resume mining. CleverMining doesn't support worker addresses (yet).

ok thanks for reply and I have another question
- how to set autopayout daily ? is there any minimum payout ? 
- why cleverminning doen't support the worker addresses (yet) ?

I will stop for this worker.
thanks for your attention Terk

best regard
encus
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

Activity: 3

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm very glad I stumbled upon Clevermining and once I finally get my upgrades for my mining rig I will continue to point my miner there because I started only using my laptop just as is with no updates or addons and programs running and I was still quite successful for the time that I did mine with it but I didn't want to fry it lol  Can anyone suggest some good updates or equipment I can purchase for my desktop mining rig I'm setting up right now which will only be used for nothing but mining at Clevermining.com Smiley Thanks appreciate this guys Wink
Hi I just started mining over at clevermining.com about 6 hours now but when i go to check my user stats on the site i get an error saying i need to wait a full hour. My BTC address is 1C7PFvvCvmsLLzTfkXFSifmyH7jX9fWxyq is there anything you can do to solve this? And will i loose everything that i have mined so far?

Thank you.

The most common issue here is using a sha-256 miner (a bitcoin ASIC miner) at the pool. CleverMining is scrypt-only pool at this moment and you need to use scrypt-capable miner (litecoin ASIC miners). If you're using sha-256, then 100% of your shares is invalid and your username is not created because web database shows only users who submitted at least one valid share.
Activity: 1
Hi I just started mining over at clevermining.com about 6 hours now but when i go to check my user stats on the site i get an error saying i need to wait a full hour. My BTC address is 1C7PFvvCvmsLLzTfkXFSifmyH7jX9fWxyq is there anything you can do to solve this? And will i loose everything that i have mined so far?

Thank you.
Hi terk

Im mining on your pool for some months now and everything was fine until recently

I have received no payout since 29th Oct and am due 0.44858063 BTC payout

Please check your PM as I have messaged several times over last few weeks and no reply

Please look into this

Hi Terk

Still no reply to PM's about the outstanding payment due of 0.47 btc

Im quite patient person but it has been several weeks with no reply to any of my PM's

Dont understand what is the problem with my payout and why no reply?

Hi, I'm sorry for not replying to you earlier (I got your first PM over a week ago - it wasn't weeks, but I understand that time goes slower when you can't wait to get a response, so thank you for your patience and apologize for delay).

I replied to you via PM and I think we'll be able to resolve this issue as soon as I hear back from you.
Activity: 704
Hi terk

Im mining on your pool for some months now and everything was fine until recently

Please check your PM as I have messaged several times over last few weeks and no reply

Please look into this

Hi Terk

Still no reply to PM's about the outstanding payment due of 0.47 btc

Im quite patient person but it has been several weeks with no reply to any of my PM's

Dont understand what is the problem with my payout and why no reply?

Activity: 126
Hello,

Did anyone else notice this issue when mining with Titan? I get "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: 8ef....." and my miner slows down to a crawl, then restarts.
Is it the issue with the Titan not being able to handle this case?

Check this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9476838
Thank you. I am using the latest 1.11 firmware and the difficulty is set to 8192, so the latest improvements on the Titan side did not help.

I use Vardiff and it seems to work just fine with 1.11. 1.10 made my die randomly get sick forcing me to have to restart the system to get them working again. But things have been running nice with 1.11. I just hope we get scrypt-n or any of the x11,x13 ect ect to help beef up profits. $27 a day kind of sucks.
Activity: 2
Hello,

Did anyone else notice this issue when mining with Titan? I get "Pool 0 is issuing work for an old block: 8ef....." and my miner slows down to a crawl, then restarts.

Check this:
Thank you. I am using the latest 1.11 firmware and the difficulty is set to 8192, so the latest improvements on the Titan side did not help.
legendary
Hello,

Check this:

Activity: 2
Hello,

Activity: 4
Are you using a SHA-256 miner on a Scrypt pool? Wink

I tried :-P
Activity: 704
Hi terk

Please look into this
Pages:
Jump to: