Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 49. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Dont you reckon it's >suchmoon< ?

Huh? Why in the world would I own 90 GH/s of Scrypt hardware?

My guess....
Hong Kong scrypt mining hardware firm with loads of excessive miners sitting idle in the shop and are mining until orders are coming in for them.

Only they can have 200-300+ hardware on hand for testing each day and let it hash daily (confirming unit works) and collect "idle time" coins to help pay for the employees... $25k+ per day is a good income for the business.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

Yeah, I have no idea where that came from. I didn't think you led a double life...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Have had Total Expected 0.01820265 BTC for two weeks. 

OMG...
Okay, today i'm feeling good, so i will be nice.
Address?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Have had Total Expected 0.01820265 BTC for two weeks. 
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 36
I am not sure if this answers your question about the stuck balance. But could it be that the coins that need to be traded into btc are off too low of value to be traded at any exchange. For example cryptsy wont let you trade 1 dvc since its its value is too low for a trade so you need a couple of coins. Since these are pools that mine multiple coins maybe the last of these get get stuck. I had the same problem when I stopped mining. I do mine it as my backup pool now with a couple of old usb dual miner sticks running on cleaver as primary.
I mine here half the time.
The other half, a pool with an API so keeping track is automatic...

I have made about 1.5 BTC, and my max possible stuck balance is about .01.  (How could I know for sure?)
I database my stats, I am just fascinated with the numbers...but if the damned immature and unexchanged suddenly said ZERO, could I argue?  Would it be worth my time to argue?

In my car, I keep quarters in the rubber iPad cup.  The other coins I keep in an old cigarette pack (now I vape).  Since 1984, all the pennies are not even made of copper...how many do I have?  Forgive me Caesar, but why should I care? 

BUT I am sympathetic to new miners who dont have many devices and they are trying, just like me, to catch the flow of it.
I dont care about how many BTC fall off the truck or how many Turk makes...I care how many I make. 

If you arent making at least .01 per day, sell something and buy another miner...so called "stuck balances" never kept anybody from getting a payout...

Activity: 36
lol this guy
http://clevermining.com/users/1BT9cPLGRep7nXnvo9JoXn6H7sSd5Em2WE
got dream job :DD 20k $ a day 80 k mhs

Wow! At 90 GH/s that one address accounts for more than half the entire pool size. That's an operation, not just some guy.

According to searches, I think this is the Chinese whale. I guess he grew up, because last I paid attention to him his farm was a lot smaller.

Used to be, when you clicked the Search for User button, you got a list of wallet addresses, and how much hash per day they were generating, and how much payout they were getting.  I did spreadsheet to see where I stood in the mix.  And I took down the address of the guy who had been top dog for a few days running.  I set alerts for his address on blockchain.com, so I get email about how much he is taking in.  I named the alert "CMFish"... Wink  Clever Mining Not-quite-a-whale-maybe...

legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
lol this guy
http://clevermining.com/users/1BT9cPLGRep7nXnvo9JoXn6H7sSd5Em2WE
got dream job :DD 20k $ a day 80 k mhs

Wow! At 90 GH/s that one address accounts for more than half the entire pool size. That's an operation, not just some guy.

According to searches, I think this is the Chinese whale. I guess he grew up, because last I paid attention to him his farm was a lot smaller.
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
I am not sure if this answers your question about the stuck balance. But could it be that the coins that need to be traded into btc are off too low of value to be traded at any exchange. For example cryptsy wont let you trade 1 dvc since its its value is too low for a trade so you need a couple of coins. Since these are pools that mine multiple coins maybe the last of these get get stuck. I had the same problem when I stopped mining. I do mine it as my backup pool now with a couple of old usb dual miner sticks running on cleaver as primary.
Activity: 2
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
never a top pool but often 2nd one Smiley mining it as my backup
legendary

http://clevermining.com/about

Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).
legendary

What's your theory on this Einstien (suchmoon) Huh

I only ask as you seem to think of yourself as an expert and talk to everyone who disagrees with you as if they are retarded  Roll Eyes

Ooh, personal attacks, love those.

As byt411 explained to you, the unexchanged does not stop being exchanged because you stop mining, it stops being exchanged because there is nothing to exchange due to the reasons that Terk posted. Put your accumulated unexchanged/immature amounts against your total mined ever at CM and let us know the percentage. If it's well below 1% that's most likely what it is.
:/ Seriously. If what I am thinking is correct I shall ROFL.

Alright, in the first 0.0013, what is your next payout after that after mining again?

The last payment I got was a Sunday payment as it wasn't enough for daily and I was just trying to clear my balance with one miner, 0.006 Huh

Not sure why you want to rofl, it's obvious to me that balances stop getting exchanged when I stop mining, what is so hard for you to understand about that?

This is getting boring now! You won't have experienced this issue if you continuously mine here, the only time it can be noticed is when you totally stop. How do I know this?

Quite simple really, it's happened every single time I have moved from clever to another pool since January, I have also mined with and left waffle, the balance is ALWAYS cleared within a few days NOT weeks or months or NEVER like here  Roll Eyes

I have stopped and continued. It's not always perfect at CM, lol.
Alright, let me rephrase my question. After the payout on that sunday of 0.006, was you balance left at 0 or near 0 or not?

The following day it was as the second image, it hasn't changed since.

That was mined/exchanged after the 0.006 payment as I was asleep when the payment was received (silly oclock in the morning in my timezone) so my miner was still running, I switched it to another pool when I saw the payout.

I hope this answers your question Wink

Alright. Let me answer your question then.

That part was never paid out. It's accumulated from all the reasons that Terk stated, such as bad APIs, deleted wallets, etc. The thing is that as you mine, a small percentage of it is the "bad part". It doesn't "get exchanged" if you start mining. You simply accumulated 0.0004 more "bad balance" when mining. That stuff should continue to build up until Terk has time to clear it out. Most of it is nonexistent, but part of it may be exchanged into BTC.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink

Alright, in the first 0.0013, what is your next payout after that after mining again?

The last payment I got was a Sunday payment as it wasn't enough for daily and I was just trying to clear my balance with one miner, 0.006 Huh

Not sure why you want to rofl, it's obvious to me that balances stop getting exchanged when I stop mining, what is so hard for you to understand about that?

This is getting boring now! You won't have experienced this issue if you continuously mine here, the only time it can be noticed is when you totally stop. How do I know this?

Quite simple really, it's happened every single time I have moved from clever to another pool since January, I have also mined with and left waffle, the balance is ALWAYS cleared within a few days NOT weeks or months or NEVER like here  Roll Eyes

Alright, let me rephrase my question. After the payout on that sunday of 0.006, was you balance left at 0 or near 0 or not?

The following day it was as the second image, it hasn't changed since.

That was mined/exchanged after the 0.006 payment as I was asleep when the payment was received (silly oclock in the morning in my timezone) so my miner was still running, I switched it to another pool when I saw the payout.

I hope this answers your question Wink

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
any update on stuck balances

I would also like to know if there is any update on stuck balances, havent seen any replies yet.

Is this not good enough?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8138087

Not when it happens EVERY TIME you stop mining at CleverMining.com NO!!!

Yes it has happened to me AGAIN, Look for my posts in this thread and you will see Wink

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try what? I'm mining here since March and I've seen this to be one of the most reliable pools. Please check if you have reached the payout thresholds and/or post your username here and we'll see if it really is an issue.

Try stopping mining for a day or 2, after you're paid the exchanged balance the unexchanged and immature stays the same.

I have been mining with clever on and off since January, it's fine if you continuously mine there.

Every time I stop the exchanged gets paid as it should but the unexchanged and immature gets stuck  Huh

My post from page 253 has this image...

Since then I have mined again and now my account looks like this...

I only ask as you seem to think of yourself as an expert and talk to everyone who disagrees with you as if they are retarded  Roll Eyes

*sigh*
Alright, so whats your total mined? That shall solve everything.

Why does my total mined matter if I have been paid plenty of times before and why would that solve everything Huh

I have been paid plenty of times, that isn't my problem, my problem is balances get stuck and never change unless you start to mine again which just restarts the cycle as you should be able to see from the 2 images I have posted above   Roll Eyes

*sigh*

I would also like to know if there is any update on stuck balances, havent seen any replies yet.

Is this not good enough?

Yes it has happened to me AGAIN, Look for my posts in this thread and you will see Wink

When you're mining everything is ok, as soon as you stop everything stops, nothing gets exchanged, nothing gets paid, try it yourself SuchMoon and you will see for yourself. It must be better than giving answers about something you know FUCK ALL about Wink  Roll Eyes

Try what? I'm mining here since March and I've seen this to be one of the most reliable pools. Please check if you have reached the payout thresholds and/or post your username here and we'll see if it really is an issue.

Try stopping mining for a day or 2, after you're paid the exchanged balance the unexchanged and immature stays the same.

I have been mining with clever on and off since January, it's fine if you continuously mine there.

Every time I stop the exchanged gets paid as it should but the unexchanged and immature gets stuck  Huh

*sigh*

Why does my total mined matter if I have been paid plenty of times before and why would that solve everything Huh

I have been paid plenty of times, that isn't my problem, my problem is balances get stuck and never change unless you start to mine again which just restarts the cycle as you should be able to see from the 2 images I have posted above   Roll Eyes

*sigh*

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often

Is this not good enough?

*sigh*

*sigh*

yep i have the same stuck balance...haven't mined on here since the 1st
Pages:
Jump to: