Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 16. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the coin are remove to the bittrex...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
You can now vote for Bankcoin at Mintpal.com  https://www.mintpal.com/voting   I can't coz i don't trade there but its now up for voting!
Yeah ozzishadbank3 that's the spirit, I'm voting at coinwaz.com every day at least 10 times and we're  moving up the ladder slowly but surely!
I've run across a few things on this forum and i see that truckcoin has a new Dev. they have changed the name to HyperStake (HYP) and things are moving very quickly on that! All the people who invested in truck coin now have the same amount of coins in HyperStake, Don't believe me:-  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hyp-hyperstake-generous-reward-staking-advanced-staking-controls-wallet-678849

Now the very same thing could happen to Bankcoin, only i cannot see the new Dev changing the name.. Hold on to your investments, this one is going to pay out!

Vote Bankcoin at coinwarz.com  http://www.coinwarz.com/voting  position 15 at the moment!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Absolutely Dexpla and im still voting as much as I can each day. I think people are used to the dev teams with the old coins where we would be mining it for the next 20 years thats not the case here. The X11 was awesome to mine and now POS so we are all good. Im trying to get the block explorer made investors need to see it.
Seems like this thread is dead am I the only one interested here in what's going on? I am surprised there is no DEV Team or anyone coming to announce news on the thread.

No you're not the only one here! there is a big community here and lots of people investing in Bankcoin including myself, this is the coin to watch!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Seems like this thread is dead am I the only one interested here in what's going on? I am surprised there is no DEV Team or anyone coming to announce news on the thread.
legendary
I want to know who is in charge coz POLONIEX gonna delist it today so that doesn't look good for vote of confidence..We need someone to communicate with Busoni..
Activity: 91
A website for Bank would go a long way to better acceptance, its the first thing new investors investigate.
Activity: 25
Can somebody make a working blockexplorer for this coin?
bankcash is the dev as far as I know ... however its us the community that drives the coin not the dev he has done his best and given us a great coin the community will take it from here. From where I sit having one exchange is perfect means no cross reference and shifting Bank from one to the other capturing the difference. Now Bittrex will just climb as it is doing.
legendary
That's great ... its funny actually its being de listed on polo tomorrow, it amuses me how little time they give these coins should be a 3 month minimum. setting up meetings, educating investors all takes time. Atleast Bittrex gives the dev a course of action to keep the coin on there.

I sent message to Tristan on POLO not to delist..btw who is in charge of BANKCOIN where is the DEV? Smiley
That's great ... its funny actually its being de listed on polo tomorrow, it amuses me how little time they give these coins should be a 3 month minimum. setting up meetings, educating investors all takes time. Atleast Bittrex gives the dev a course of action to keep the coin on there.
legendary
Absolutely staying the course on this one its a game changer. I am having great conversations with ATM developers and the broader market all my connections are minting. The dev has given us a coin that has everything a long term coin needs and I sincerely thank him for that.

Yeap I got that tipoff too about the atm developers..I bought 120k bank and holding..told all my whale friends on POLONIEX as well.. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Absolutely staying the course on this one its a game changer. I am having great conversations with ATM developers and the broader market all my connections are minting. The dev has given us a coin that has everything a long term coin needs and I sincerely thank him for that.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Hi there ... is there a block explorer?

can someone please point me toit?

still many people TRUST in you active devs! You desperately need some movement! communication skills... concept... mortgages... loans... interests... value...

pump! pump! pump!

mortgages... loans... interests... value... yes  Cool  pump not needed, once name is recorded in the coin it stays, developer might not necessarily take over immediate, depends, otherwise and till then I would continue to mine , engage exchanges etc

things like this horrendous logo needs immediate swap, from trivial improvements, then security and stability (like a bank would do)

Cool
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hi there ... is there a block explorer?

can someone please point me toit?

still many people TRUST in you active devs! You desperately need some movement! communication skills... concept... mortgages... loans... interests... value...

pump! pump! pump!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
doing my rounds,... there are very few coins with great name like *bank* coin, blockchain continues uninterrupted, noticed that some older coins are being picked up by very skilled developers, so please be patient, bank can be lifted to the next level
Pages:
Jump to: