Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 14. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
the article said it was going to be backed by gold in August, The article was only released yesterday that's why there is not any mention of in previous posts.

Its about time currencies had some real value. The USD isn't backed by anything other than the federal reserve, and that's not backed by anything either.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Bankcoin is value indexed to one ounce of gold per POS coin (according to press releases) .

This means that values would be stable, fluctuating with two metrics - the price of standard gold and variations of supply and demand on exchanges.

I'm really excited to see how this develops.

P.S. It did say "As an investor, you will be glad to know that holding your coins in the long term will result in tremendous rewards" in the primary information about the coin Smiley

Please donate me some bankcoins I am a proper Merchant Banker Wink

B4X3CsChBa2fesFFLSXkQx1SUh4K8j3BTe

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
wouldnt there be information about gold backing in this thread though is what im asking..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Bankcoin will be backed by gold I think it means.

I just taken off the exchanges half a million to stake and I will play with the rest hopefully get more bankcoins
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Bankcoin just hit 200sats an bittrex Wooooohoooo, Don't sell up yet, you'll soon be able to live of the interest!
legendary
Now price crashing again good to get more cheap I guess..should have sold some on a high so I could accumulate more.. I thought the new floor was @ 170 sats my bad..looks like whales crashing it to buy more and get profits.
legendary
I put in a buy order last night but it didn't go through...anyway I taking my one million coins off the exchange to stake or at least a decent size of them.. Smiley..Is owning 1% good you think?.. I also begged them to ke it on poloniex but i am not the Dev so don't have the clout lol. Grin
Activity: 39
cassius how much BANK do you have?
Activity: 39
its all good JT Great coins take time 5 years for BTC if it takes BANK 5 months we are ahead stay positive mate like I say don't over extend then it don't matter what happens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i lost so much money on bankcoin. i wish i could strangle the dev  Grin
Activity: 284

Yes it's true and I know which company is going to use it but not allowed to say all I can say is that BANKCOIN is very cheap and I made sure I bought enough to own 1% lol. Grin

If that was true, then why didn't the dev just contact Poloniex to prevent the delisting? SRC did and they gave it a reprieve.

Don't get me wrong, that would be a great idea, but these kinds of rumors have a benefit of allowing the people spreading it to sell at a nice price.
Activity: 325

Yes it's true and I know which company is going to use it but not allowed to say all I can say is that BANKCOIN is very cheap and I made sure I bought enough to own 1% lol. Grin

Is it something they could integrate into any coin?

Where to buy? - don't see it on Cryptsy
I'm buying more! I knew this was a good thing
legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Someone is trying to keep bank very low, any reason for such stupid trade, do we compete in who is most dumb?

legendary
Lots of activity on Bittrex wow..This coin is going places.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: