Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 18. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Lets BANK to the moon.
Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump!!!

So you suddenly appear out of thin air, after abandoning the coin for weeks and this is all you have to say?

At around the same time someone dumps 14million BANK on bittrex?

Fuck you and your coin.
someone maybe buy a lot of bankcoins but its not me .i just have 5million coins to make our net safe,all my coins used to make pos blocks..
Im a dev not pumper or dumper but i also want to see bankcoin have the right price.

Ok thank you for your honesty and forthright. I apologize for the accusation.

So let's keep moving forward. I'm glad you have agreed to the community request to get another dev on board to take this over. Hopefully we can get this back on track and get BANK on an upward trajectory. I will consult with some of the others to track some competent and willing devs to take this on.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Lets BANK to the moon.

So you suddenly appear out of thin air, after abandoning the coin for weeks and this is all you have to say?

Fuck you and your coin.
someone maybe buy a lot of bankcoins but its not me .i just have 5million coins to make our net safe,all my coins used to make pos blocks..
Im a dev not pumper or dumper but i also want to see bankcoin have the right price.
BANK has been reprieved after sending a pm to Bittrex.  Grin 

Hi,

no problem.  We're happy to keep BANK on the exchange.  Glad someone is working on the coin again.

Please let us know about your future plans,
Bill

Next goal is to keep it going and have the current dev either step up or hand over the keys to someone who gives a shit.
Lets BANK to the moon.

Fuck you and your coin.
Activity: 36
There's heavy whale movement into the coin...
This is only the beginning of this pump...

Get some coins and get rich
Activity: 53
Lets BANK to the moon.

And this is what the dev of this coin as developed... a pump and dump coin! cassius69 I know this is you freaking scammer!
Activity: 29
Lets BANK to the moon.
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nice movement on bankcoin...

So what is the status?

What are we planning to do?

What is the most important thing to do?

Will we assign some marketing leaders?

With just 100,000,000 coins this should be trading above 100Sats, and just with a little marketing this should happen easily.
legendary
In fact, pepole that buy some coins at current levels can earn a lot of money, when this coin get some promotion, a new dev, a new image.

So we need to 1) Keep it active by buying more. I already bought an additional 500k. and 2) Get someone asap to take it over.

1. Bought some coins.
2. Want to continue promotion BANKs.
Bankcoin will be delisted from Bittrex...  Cry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

People if we want to safe the coin then we need to ACT now!!! Come up with a plan. Re-marketing the coin, and hoping that we can stay on Bittrex.

Community takeover?
Is there enough support for it?

Hope there would be. Shame that it started off well and then abandon so quickly.

Anyone know another dev that would be willing to take this on?

I know someone that maybe can help us... but first we need to make sure that Bank is not being delisted!!! So please response.

What will we over the other dev, as most likely he will not do it for free Smiley

Well from what they said:

Below you will find markets that we're removing on Monday, June 16th.  If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again.  We generated this list based on average volume in the last week and length of time on Bittrex, or whether the wallet and network has been having trouble.  In rare cases, we'll open LTC markets for coins or give the community more time to build volume. If you are a developer of a coin on this list and would like to keep your market on Bittrex, please contact us at [email protected]

So we need to 1) Keep it active by buying more. I already bought an additional 500k. and 2) Get someone asap to take it over.
legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

People if we want to safe the coin then we need to ACT now!!! Come up with a plan. Re-marketing the coin, and hoping that we can stay on Bittrex.

Community takeover?

Hope there would be. Shame that it started off well and then abandon so quickly.

I know someone that maybe can help us... but first we need to make sure that Bank is not being delisted!!! So please response.

What will we over the other dev, as most likely he will not do it for free Smiley

Community takeover?

Community takeover?

We must find dev and if he has no more interest to this coin, community must to decide about BANKs
legendary

Community takeover?

Community takeover?
legendary

Activity: 39
Thank you very much for the addnodes much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: