Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 4. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Im looking to pick up additional bankcoin. Is there any exchange and if not those looking to sell PM me, offer is 1 sat.

Dude, its pegged to gold...or something.....lol

very clever, offer still stands.

Don't Be This Guy

Activity: 672
Im looking to pick up additional bankcoin. Is there any exchange and if not those looking to sell PM me, offer is 1 sat.

Dude, its pegged to gold...or something.....lol
legendary
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So are you still peddling the claim that BANK is linked to gold? Without any proof?  I want to redeem 10k BANK for 10k ounces of gold.  Either you can, or you can't.  Until then all this is, is bullshit.

Terribly sorry about any claims made in the past. I wasn't there at the time so I cannot defend or protest past claims. Many startups have had to change staff, change direction, and apologize when their original plans were off the mark. That's usually the result when logic and reason prevail.

No one is defending or even explaining claims that came in the past. What I can offer is a respectful apology for whatever was 'peddled' and let you know that an exchange is under construction for the first quarter of 2016.

All I had posted on this forum was that the company had taken on new technical staff and taken a constructive, realistic direction. I am not at all demeaning anything you wrote, on the contrary, and I do offer you an absolute apology that these corrections took so long to "reconstruct" and "redirect."

Recognize that I am learning, and that I am new here. I do not mean any disrespect nor do I mean to dismiss anything you post - on the contrary.

So are you still peddling the claim that BANK is linked to gold? Without any proof?

I want to redeem 10k BANK for 10k ounces of gold.

Either you can, or you can't.

Until then all this is, is bullshit.
Bankcoin had some glitches and they were corrected. They continue correcting errors daily and are now dealing with a very smooth, sophisticated product. The reserve partnered with a group of professionals, each with a solid professional, successful career for counseling and business experience support. Then they partnered with one of the world's strongest international law firms. We cannot change the past or undo, or take back what people that worked with Bankcoin posted on these forums. We do apologize for those aggressive remarks and ask that you give Bankcoin a chance.
You will be pleasantly surprised.

[/quote]
If this is remotely true, why not start a new Ann reboot with a new wallet, exchange, etc?
[/quote]

This very approach, (where you start your response with "If this is remotely true...") begins with an implication that you have been misled (if you don't see done with any cryptocurrency, "exactly what 'you' expect done with it."

Not everyone that comes to these forums is accustomed to aggression nor expects to be asked a question wrapped in a backhand (but I certainly do recognize it when I read it). Some people, like myself may come sincerely to share information that seems important. However you've got to realize that not everyone posting here has the spirit of a gamer ready for sport or blood.  Some people are calm and relaxed.

Actually, had you given an opportunity, I would have said that little by little those changes are already taking place but you should know that when you ask a question in such a sharp, edgy manner, it only serves to intimidate. Not everyone's a brawler and often, when a peaceful individual is facing aggression without cause, he or she may not fight or argue, he or she may just go work on something else and abandon what was originally a mere courtesy.

In any case, I came with a peaceful state of mind not aggression. Many businesses change internal folk, coders, engineers, etc. That is not unusual, in fact, from what I've seen in the last 18 years working within different projects, I'd say it's the norm. In fact, 'change' is one of the few common elements you can count on in all projects.

Don't assume that because you weren't personally consulted on the matter, that somehow what I've posted isn't as you put it, "remotely..." anything at all.

Some people truly do come in peace with the mere purpose of sharing and exchanging information about positive growth and development. What I've posted is not unusual information, I've seen projects like these change, change again and re-change several times before something hits the ground running. Business change, growth and positive development happens more often than not, in fact it's almost routine.

New engineers, coders, etc., have been proceeding on the project taking steps you yourself mentioned. Allowing them to proceed as they've been doing has produced a positive credible result. But try and take it easy when someone like myself posts here because not everyone works out in a verbal mma octagon. Not everyone is coming here to do battle. I only came to learn a bit and share a bit.

If you recall, my original statement was a post saying that positive changes had been made, parties had been changed and the work has proceeded positively. Anonymously responding with a 'lofty air' to someone posting here will only encourage the person to leave.

Rest assured that you'll never get information when you speak pointedly to a person who does not report to you nor is beholding to you in anyway. Taking sharp tongued pot shots at new visitors will only make them leave as I have no malice.

It's possible however that I stepped into a private forum. If I did, kindly excuse me (it was not intentional). I will go back to the forum directory.

Bankcoin had some glitches and they were corrected. They continue correcting errors daily and are now dealing with a very smooth, sophisticated product.

The reserve partnered with a group of professionals, each with a solid professional, successful career for counseling and business experience support. Then they partnered with one of the world's strongest international law firms.

We cannot change the past or undo, or take back what people that worked with Bankcoin posted on these forums. We do apologize for those aggressive remarks and ask that you give Bankcoin a chance.

If this is remotely true, why not start a new Ann reboot with a new wallet, exchange, etc?

Bankcoin had some glitches and they were corrected. They continue correcting errors daily and are now dealing with a very smooth, sophisticated product.

The reserve partnered with a group of professionals, each with a solid professional, successful career for counseling and business experience support. Then they partnered with one of the world's strongest international law firms.

We cannot change the past or undo, or take back what people that worked with Bankcoin posted on these forums. We do apologize for those aggressive remarks and ask that you give Bankcoin a chance.

Activity: 47
So what happened with this Bankcoin I see its still active....

legendary
wow, just fired up wallet after 1 year. Wallet synced with 22 active connections, amazing!
It is weird, I left the wallet running just for giggles and today there's 8 active connections to the bankcoin network.  For the last few months there was maybe half that number.

Its a desperate ploy by a desperate little crypto kiddie with lofty goals.

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so please let me know!

I am looking for a dev to create/duplicate an existing coin we currently have.  Have a current budget of $2-3K for this project.

The coin will be a privately used coin.  Will contain POW for the initial coins then convert to full POS.

As I want to keep this pretty low-key i am unable to share too many details publicly.

I will PM all details for those interested in helping and available through skype.

Kind regards,
Activity: 7
It is weird, I left the wallet running just for giggles and today there's 8 active connections to the bankcoin network.  For the last few months there was maybe half that number.
Activity: 24
more than alive my friend...  Wink
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
what is going on with this coin is it still alive.........
anyone got any bankcoin they would like to trade??

You should find this guy and ask him what happen to them lofty goals.

I agree with CryptoJohn!

There is a whole lot of activity going on behind the scenes which will see bankcoin rise!  Thank you to all the dumpers which are practically donating  Huh

Keep an eye out for what's coming!

bankcoinexchange.com coming soon..

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.
Platform Software in discussion with the following:

http://www.vbbb.com/
https://www.draglet.com/en
https://alphapoint.com/

Oh wait...thats you.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bad troll  Angry

So what happen to the exchange bro?

A lot of talk, no action.

Guess I was right all along eh?

Wink

I agree with CryptoJohn!

There is a whole lot of activity going on behind the scenes which will see bankcoin rise!  Thank you to all the dumpers which are practically donating  Huh

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.

bad troll  Angry

I agree with CryptoJohn!

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.

Pages:
Jump to: