Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 6. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
People we need some trade or we will be delisted!

we need more people to participate in the development of this coin and it will be better

I am a supporter, but cant develop anything. If we need support, let us know what support we need and where we can fit in and we may be able to talk to the right people.

chilo
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
we need more people to participate in the development of this coin and it will be better
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Guys whats going on?

Let me take s guess, then don't *actually* have a gold bar to represent a coin?

No dude, haven't you heard? It's pegged! They are working away on a super secret exchange and shit! It's so successful that they haven't been able to actually prove this shitcoin isn't a pile of shit.

But hey, it's pegged yo! PEGGED!

lol
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
Guys whats going on?

Let me take s guess, then don't *actually* have a gold bar to represent a coin?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
didnt get de-listed, someone can buy like so many oz of gold now... wow
proof of funds to setup exchange, what country will it setup in? proof of partnerships with banks to move in/out of fiat?   whats the timeline for new exchange? Who is the current dev? who is Koha? who is honoring bank at gold levels? come on people. put together some information and maybe bittrex would leave you on their exchange. a little information and maybe some market confidence returns. this is swirling around the toilet.

Swirling? Its been flushed months ago.
bankcoinexchange.com coming soon..

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.
Platform Software in discussion with the following:

http://www.vbbb.com/
https://www.draglet.com/en
https://alphapoint.com/

Whats there to discuss einstein? That software you simply purchase a license. Nothing to discuss.

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.

I hope you guys are not bullshitting. This is another coin that has potential that I hold a sizable bag of. I'm not looking to dump but sub 100 90 80 70 60 sats is tough to watch.

More updates on tangible moves forward would be appreciated.

You can pretty much guarantee that they are full of shit.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.

I hope you guys are not bullshitting. This is another coin that has potential that I hold a sizable bag of. I'm not looking to dump but sub 100 90 80 70 60 sats is tough to watch.

More updates on tangible moves forward would be appreciated.
legendary
Forget-about-it
proof of funds to setup exchange, what country will it setup in? proof of partnerships with banks to move in/out of fiat?   whats the timeline for new exchange? Who is the current dev? who is Koha? who is honoring bank at gold levels? come on people. put together some information and maybe bittrex would leave you on their exchange. a little information and maybe some market confidence returns. this is swirling around the toilet.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Moving forward on
BankcoinExchange.

BANK to be delisted from Bittrex, launch of own exchange featuring priced fiat conversions in discussion.
legendary
Forget-about-it
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 5th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Bye Bye Bankcoin 
legendary
Forget-about-it
I don't consider you part of the bank community nor am I saying that? You're a loser who only shares negativity. Get over yourself, sell your coins, and kindly fuck off ^_^

You seem lost padawan sockpuppet.

Does anyone know what happens now that bankcoin has pegged?

Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

You should be asking yourself these same questions again. Since its been a month that this fictitious "pegged" claim has been made.

Only result has been price and volume has gone down the gutter and been dropped by another exchange.

Well done lads! Well done!

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

#TrollDestroyed #MoveOn #StopRaging #GetAGirlfriend..or..BoyFriend

Right, please share what is "actually happening". Because so far everything you have done has caused BANK to literally circle and flush down the shitter.

Do you really think we keep an eye on bittrex or the other exchanges bankcoin is listed on?  If we did, you would obviously see most of our time and resources spent into social media/marketing/daily news and updates/new developments etc..  Bittrex is only an alternative means for bankcoin to be transacted it does not have an impact on what the coin is really worth.  

feel free to share the past 7 days worth of social media, marketing, daily? news.  all i see is a youtube video and press release from over 40 days ago. did any exchanges claim 1000 bankcoin for honoring peg Aug1? that seems newsworthy. The only thing thats happened since Aug 1st peg is that the price went from 125 to 70.  If theres some forum where you guys are all talking about bankcoin and its future please enlighten the trolls because based on the past pages here there appears to be NO DEVELOPMENT on price, coin, peg, anything.

*edit* topic says: 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★
Bittrex > delist candidate for Sept 5th (likely due to no Aug news?)
Poloniex > Currently not listed
C-Cex > Currently not listed
Coinnext > Exchange closed down July 24th

Also notable: Dev
Name:    bankcash
Activity:    29
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    May 12, 2014, 09:20:59 AM
Last Active:    August 10, 2014, 03:21:21 AM
I don't consider you part of the bank community nor am I saying that? You're a loser who only shares negativity. Get over yourself, sell your coins, and kindly fuck off ^_^

Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

You should be asking yourself these same questions again. Since its been a month that this fictitious "pegged" claim has been made.

Only result has been price and volume has gone down the gutter and been dropped by another exchange.

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

Right, please share what is "actually happening". Because so far everything you have done has caused BANK to literally circle and flush down the shitter.

Do you really think we keep an eye on bittrex or the other exchanges bankcoin is listed on?  If we did, you would obviously see most of our time and resources spent into social media/marketing/daily news and updates/new developments etc..  Bittrex is only an alternative means for bankcoin to be transacted it does not have an impact on what the coin is really worth.   

Until you can actually provide a mechanism to execute at that "pegged" value, all your hype is worthless. You make a claim, but unable to fulfill it.

So yeah, you're full of it chap.

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

Do you really think we keep an eye on bittrex or the other exchanges bankcoin is listed on?  If we did, you would obviously see most of our time and resources spent into social media/marketing/daily news and updates/new developments etc..  Bittrex is only an alternative means for bankcoin to be transacted it does not have an impact on what the coin is really worth.   

Pages:
Jump to: