Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 7. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I don't consider you part of the bank community nor am I saying that? You're a loser who only shares negativity. Get over yourself, sell your coins, and kindly fuck off ^_^

You seem lost padawan sockpuppet.

Does anyone know what happens now that bankcoin has pegged?

Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

You should be asking yourself these same questions again. Since its been a month that this fictitious "pegged" claim has been made.

Only result has been price and volume has gone down the gutter and been dropped by another exchange.

Well done lads! Well done!

Ha, just move on Rage you are certainly a part of the "masses" do yourself a favour and leave this coin behind and go play fiddle sticks elsewhere.  Although you have coins I guarantee you won't be able to "cash in" anyway due to the lack of contacts/inside knowledge of what "actually" is happening with bankcoin.  Just keep going down the "Rage" path its certainly working for you my friend i'm sure the guys @ bankcoin will help you and tender your needs with that attitude  Roll Eyes  Undecided

#TrollDestroyed #MoveOn #StopRaging #GetAGirlfriend..or..BoyFriend
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't consider you part of the bank community nor am I saying that? You're a loser who only shares negativity. Get over yourself, sell your coins, and kindly fuck off ^_^

You seem lost padawan sockpuppet.

Does anyone know what happens now that bankcoin has pegged?

Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

You should be asking yourself these same questions again. Since its been a month that this fictitious "pegged" claim has been made.

Only result has been price and volume has gone down the gutter and been dropped by another exchange.

Well done lads! Well done!

Activity: 5
The BANK community
has a special message
for all the people
behind the recent
phony articles
and
"pegged" claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

I have over 750k BANK. Please provide the link to exchange each coin for 1oz gold value since you say it's "pegged".

That's near $1,000,000,000 usd.

I'm holding my breath.  Cheesy

I'm loving this thread!  Much entertainment! Pegged?  I can buy it on an exchange for less than gold, so how is it pegged?

It's not. But you are supposed to believe it is.

How?

Because they said so.

Only in crypto...
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
I have over 750k BANK. Please provide the link to exchange each coin for 1oz gold value since you say it's "pegged".

I'm loving this thread!  Much entertainment! Pegged?  I can buy it on an exchange for less than gold, so how is it pegged?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
id love 150k oz of gold for my bank too also k thx bye.

if u dont like this coin ,SELL ,otherwise go to play your penis elsewhere......

I'm still waiting for you guys to put up or shut up. You say the value is pegged to gold, yet unable to back it up when called out on it.

Prove it scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
if u dont like this coin ,SELL ,otherwise go to play your penis elsewhere......
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

Why are you making this coin look scammy, this coin had good potential it just needed the pos sorting out and then it would have had a better chance with just its name 'BANK'

Bring lies to a 'what was a good coin' has only me me sell up...  Shame.

Because they are lazy. They don't want to do the heavy lifting required to bring a coin back from the graveyard. They think that by making these fluff articles and scammy foundation concepts will make it look legitimate. Too stupid to realize that its obvious to the community.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Why are you making this coin look scammy, this coin had good potential it just needed the pos sorting out and then it would have had a better chance with just its name 'BANK'

Bring lies to a 'what was a good coin' has only me me sell up...  Shame.
Right,

Few changes in the mix.

1. I have taken the reins to run a Bankcoin twitter.
This was approved by the chairman of BANK. @BANK_coin

2. A new logo has been developed (but not finalised) you will find it at the BANK official twitter. A competition will be held for a new logo.

3. Updates for the coin, wallet developments and updates will come through. However the majority of efforts are placed at pegging BANK to the oz price of bullion.

4. Until parity is reached, the coin will act as an ETF (exchange traded fund) see ETF Gold for reference.

5. BANK is already priced in some successful Bitcoin agencies - http://diamondcircle.net/products/bankcoin  there will be more to come in the month of August.

While I am not a developer, I will take ownership of social media and try to answer any questions you might have. For those having issues with .conf files I will uploaded my .conf text file in exactly 10 hours.

That's awesome news..can you explain to me the diamond circle wallet? Also my bank wallet is syncing nicely and making bank babies.. Grin..So when it is pegged to gold what will exactly happen to bankcoin? Also do you guys need any articles etc? I have a nice coin blog.. Wink..We are also investing in DC products for our coin via Swiftbitz who are the U.K/MIDDLE EAST and EUROPE distributors for DC.

http://diamondcircle.net/products/bankcoin  == 404

You seem surprised by this. These phony claims and articles made zero impact on the revival of BANK. In fact they most likely hurt the credibility. The articles and claims were so over-the-top that the community as a whole called it bullshit.

And rightly so.
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
Right,

Few changes in the mix.

1. I have taken the reins to run a Bankcoin twitter.
This was approved by the chairman of BANK. @BANK_coin

2. A new logo has been developed (but not finalised) you will find it at the BANK official twitter. A competition will be held for a new logo.

3. Updates for the coin, wallet developments and updates will come through. However the majority of efforts are placed at pegging BANK to the oz price of bullion.

4. Until parity is reached, the coin will act as an ETF (exchange traded fund) see ETF Gold for reference.

5. BANK is already priced in some successful Bitcoin agencies - http://diamondcircle.net/products/bankcoin  there will be more to come in the month of August.

While I am not a developer, I will take ownership of social media and try to answer any questions you might have. For those having issues with .conf files I will uploaded my .conf text file in exactly 10 hours.

That's awesome news..can you explain to me the diamond circle wallet? Also my bank wallet is syncing nicely and making bank babies.. Grin..So when it is pegged to gold what will exactly happen to bankcoin? Also do you guys need any articles etc? I have a nice coin blog.. Wink..We are also investing in DC products for our coin via Swiftbitz who are the U.K/MIDDLE EAST and EUROPE distributors for DC.

http://diamondcircle.net/products/bankcoin  == 404
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
What is a safe place to trade bankcoin? I can't trust c-cex anymore since they steal customer's altcoins if they delist some altcoin.

C-Cex is garbage.
You are right about them snaking coins once they delist. The exchange is a bad as the crooks in the trollbox.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
What is a safe place to trade bankcoin? I can't trust c-cex anymore since they steal customer's altcoins if they delist some altcoin.

Bittrex
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: