Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 8. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I agree with CryptoJohn!

There is a whole lot of activity going on behind the scenes which will see bankcoin rise!  Thank you to all the dumpers which are practically donating  Huh

Keep an eye out for what's coming!

That's some funny shit right there.  Cheesy

About as funny as ya mum on her knees last night  Grin

That's cute. Not as cute as the volume and price of BANK tho.

Looks like the market doesn't believe in the "bankcoin reserve" phony pr articles as well.  Cheesy
I agree with CryptoJohn!

There is a whole lot of activity going on behind the scenes which will see bankcoin rise!  Thank you to all the dumpers which are practically donating  Huh

That's some funny shit right there.  Cheesy

About as funny as ya mum on her knees last night  Grin
I agree with CryptoJohn!

There is a whole lot of activity going on behind the scenes which will see bankcoin rise!  Thank you to all the dumpers which are practically donating  Huh

That's some funny shit right there.  Cheesy
I agree with CryptoJohn!

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hang in there BankCoin!

Dont let the FUD get you down.

Keep developing, keep innovating.

If nothing else, you probably have one of the best names to incorporate into the corporate banking industry.

Keep on keeping on!

You monkeys dumping @ 50sats...whats the point?

Im holding.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
HI guys,
my wallet is synced, matured and seems to be staking ok, however the minting yields less that 10% of what it should (@(10%/365*Bank)per day). Could it have something to do with the values beside 'Staking' in the wallet overview? Is this meant to show all coins staking and unavailable to spend for the duration of the staking process?
Some insight would be very nice.
Thank you,
Chilo
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Looks like your git source is not same as your newest win qt wallet.
Where can find new sourcecode?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
nice to see changes  Cool

let me update wallet src then resync it

new icon is rad, finally.. great vault, precisely the idea, great job

any reason why git has not bee updated (I believe a takeover has happened, which is fine) can you create new github for or something with new and future changes ?

Yeap wallet syncs lovely now.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
nice to see changes  Cool

let me update wallet src then resync it

new icon is rad, finally.. great vault, precisely the idea, great job

any reason why git has not bee updated (I believe a takeover has happened, which is fine) can you create new github for or something with new and future changes ?
LOL Rage, why don't you focus your energy away from Bankcoin and be more productive, i.e Anger Management classes...   Angry Cry Grin Cheesy Huh Huh Huh Cool
Sell your coins to him then, Rage?

As soon as he posts a link to an exchange that will buy 1 Bank for 1 once gold value, i will. Until then all his BS statements and articles are just that. BS.
Activity: 5
Sell your coins to him then, Rage?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Don't know man, maybe you should ask your many contacts.

You are the one making baseless claims that 1 BANK is worth 1 ounce gold. Yet have provided no proof of actually being able to fulfill that claim

Until the time you provide a link that the BANK can be traded at the value claimed, either put up, or shut up.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Don't know man, maybe you should ask your many contacts.
I wouldn't trade my knowledge for yours Rage.

If you have so many financial contacts, how come you haven't called me?

What knowledge have you? I bet you couldn't buy bullion with crypto from your local dealer nor could run an exchange, so what is your business if not to trample on others efforts in hope to make yourself some cash?

Still waiting on that exchange link. I'm sure it's ready any day now. Right?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I wouldn't trade my knowledge for yours Rage.

If you have so many financial contacts, how come you haven't called me?

What knowledge have you? I bet you couldn't buy bullion with crypto from your local dealer nor could run an exchange, so what is your business if not to trample on others efforts in hope to make yourself some cash?
I wouldn't bother wasting your energy & time Mullakuz.  His name "Rage" reflects his personality...

He obviously has been burnt too many times and trusts no one on this earth..

Best to just let him troll the internet  Roll Eyes Undecided Cry

Or maybe just more knowledgeable and less gullible then most others here in the crypto world. But hey, if you believe your 1 Bank has parity to 1 ounce Gold....just because someone says so...you must be addicted to losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: