Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 145. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera deceived everyone. They collected money, lowered the price to the floor and is not clear what they are doing now. Fact on the face. This is a scam project, I do not advise anyone to invest money in it, you will lose it.

We do not control the price. The BNK price is determined by the market participants - buyers and sellers. We are going to continue working on our products and services, so that we can deliver it to Bankera contributors, which should have a positive effect on the revenue and prices.

Bankera is already operational via its MVP SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast. Like any company in this competitive field we receive scam accusations sometimes, but we would not be operating for so long if those accusations were true. Management team and advisors (including Lon Wong - head of NEM,) have links to their LinkedIn profiles, you can check their very solid backgrounds. Also, SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard Anti-money laundering (AML), and your funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions. 

Bankera is several steps ahead of any other competitor.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bankera deceived everyone. They collected money, lowered the price to the floor and is not clear what they are doing now. Fact on the face. This is a scam project, I do not advise anyone to invest money in it, you will lose it.
i was bought this shit and i agree with you. but i still hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 133
Merit: 1

O Hello Bankera team Grin How are the monologues going on your chat platform.
It's funny to check your 'Show the last posts of this person.'
Are you really only posting in this topic?
Did you put all your egs in one basket?
Then you are the twat and bad investor.
Go back to work to earn some money back iso wasting your time here.
Activity: 350

O Hello Bankera team Grin How are the monologues going on your chat platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
moris1987 (mor buhbut) is a terrorist. The only reason his facebook page says he is friends with the Israel Defense Forces is because he is handing off any useful information he gets from their facebook page to terrorist organizations around the world. If he doesn't have to back up any of his claims with evidence, then why should I?

https://he-il.facebook.com/mor.buhbut.37

https://i.imgur.com/bJIe5bj.jpg
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Announcment from Bankera:

New Partnership with Mcdonald. With BNK shitcoins we will be able to buy hamburgers!

Step forward to true Bank.

CONGRATULATION BANKERA!
if your information is correct whether this will have much influence to increase the price of the bankera? while the price in the market is still very far from the price of ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
Buy starbucks with you BANKERA!!!!  Pm me for more details.
Activity: 39
Hello! What is token distribution?
Whole crypto world is laughing to BNK scam. With 150m USD they weren't been able to produce even a decent web page. Probably some Indian company was doing the web page. Well they need to go low on budget if they want to open a BANK!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
When bank? Grin

Maybe in next century so this will be your investment in the future tech and your grand son will appreciate your decision by investing into this project. So have patience and stay clam please don't ask that question at the moment we have no answer.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8

nebbish wanker
poor guy
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

http://i66.tinypic.com/2gua4ja.jpg
bankera is shitcoin and the team is shit team
common bankera team you wont stop shittin people

Only moron would go and buy this useless shitcoins. For BNK and BNK team it is over.

" The 'moron' is strong with you, young idiot. "
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
jeezus, You people are toxic
Activity: 17
Are the plastic cards issued Grin O wait we are waiting for announcement to be announced that there is delayed with announcement for plastic cards...ROFL. And all the bots writing on Bankera Chanel is just hilarious. Though I like to read desperate investors talking with the bots.

You know this guy is paid when he has nothing better to do but spam the forums with junk talk, can we get an IP ban already please? What a cumbubble.

They are banning people fro Bankera chat. Remember, this channel is independent not paid/bribed from Bankera scammers

Thats pure bullshit, this channel wants you gone, you spam and we dont want to see your spam.

Lets wait for news from Bankera! Oh wait there aint any:)
you are so fucked. you have tired us with your shit.. shut the fuck up asshole and get the fuck out from here...which coin pay you motherfucker..!!
Are the plastic cards issued Grin O wait we are waiting for announcement to be announced that there is delayed with announcement for plastic cards...ROFL. And all the bots writing on Bankera Chanel is just hilarious. Though I like to read desperate investors talking with the bots.

You know this guy is paid when he has nothing better to do but spam the forums with junk talk, can we get an IP ban already please? What a cumbubble.

They are banning people fro Bankera chat. Remember, this channel is independent not paid/bribed from Bankera scammers

Thats pure bullshit, this channel wants you gone, you spam and we dont want to see your spam.

Lets wait for news from Bankera! Oh wait there aint any:)
Activity: 22

Jump to: