Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 143. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Sorry if I wrote something wrong I'm using the translator.

Is it so expensive, so difficult to make an AMA like this? would it take millions and many film crews to do that? Update the road map and the site would involve spending millions of dollars? I think not. Nobody knows bankera, not even my investor friends know, what you're doing? What are your marketing plans? Its tolken holders deserve more attention and transparency.

Ps: This video guy is the Crypterium COO in his third or fourth AMA today. A totally transparent project.

https://www.facebook.com/crypterium.org/videos/184791168875490/?hc_ref=ARQJZSvmqN2pyaFVEJWdlB5nQzYp9FMoi9SDzZTCVyNsSwG3TSG6tTqK3fSbJuQLsNg&fref=gs&dti=167892503816267&hc_location=group

What you need to understand is that it's useless to spend money on marketing before completing your project. The first job of Bankera team was to code the ERC223 smart contract for the BNK tokens and that is done, next step is to complete the Bankera exchange and make it fully working. After the exchange is ready I am sure the team will spend a lot of money to market the exchange and make it known by anyone.

Why should they make a marketing campaign and tell the possible customers that they will SOON be able to trade on the Bankera exchange? That would be nonsense and a waste of investors' money.

Unless you just hope the BNK team to make some empty statements and build hype just to dump your tokens for a higher price, then I think you picked up the wrong project.

The Binance team developed their exchange in just a few weeks, with an ICO a portion of BNK.

Who cares about Binance? If you do you can buy their BNB tokens and be part of the exchange.  Wink 

And we're talking on how useless it is to market a product that isn't ready, not on the time is taking to build the product. This is a free market, if "investors" aren't happy with BNK progress they can still sell them on HitBTC and leave, it's easy.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
How much does the scamers pays you? This will not improve their business just arguing here. The real teams with real projects puts updates and new products once in a while. Here we have Bankera member whereas even BTCtalk marked him as a scamer!

Bankera team I hope you are sleeping good.

How much are you being paid for spreading fud since months ? They are not arguing here, YOU are arguing about FUD you invented. You're crying and crying but not offering anything positive or any constructive questions.

You are a scammer, and FUD spreader, and your only goal here is to bother people and try to exist by the only way you have found, you are nobody Moris1987. Wink
Activity: 34

Is it so expensive, so difficult to make an AMA like this? would it take millions and many film crews to do that? Update the road map and the site would involve spending millions of dollars? I think not. Nobody knows bankera, not even my investor friends know, what you're doing? What are your marketing plans? Its tolken holders deserve more attention and transparency.

Ps: This video guy is the Crypterium COO in his third or fourth AMA today. A totally transparent project.

https://www.facebook.com/crypterium.org/videos/184791168875490/?hc_ref=ARQJZSvmqN2pyaFVEJWdlB5nQzYp9FMoi9SDzZTCVyNsSwG3TSG6tTqK3fSbJuQLsNg&fref=gs&dti=167892503816267&hc_location=group

What you need to understand is that it's useless to spend money on marketing before completing your project. The first job of Bankera team was to code the ERC223 smart contract for the BNK tokens and that is done, next step is to complete the Bankera exchange and make it fully working. After the exchange is ready I am sure the team will spend a lot of money to market the exchange and make it known by anyone.

Why should they make a marketing campaign and tell the possible customers that they will SOON be able to trade on the Bankera exchange? That would be nonsense and a waste of investors' money.

Unless you just hope the BNK team to make some empty statements and build hype just to dump your tokens for a higher price, then I think you picked up the wrong project.

The Binance team developed their exchange in just a few weeks, with an ICO a portion of BNK.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Activity: 350
How much does the scamers pays you? This will not improve their business just arguing here. The real teams with real projects puts updates and new products once in a while. Here we have Bankera member whereas even BTCtalk marked him as a scamer!

Bankera team I hope you are sleeping good.
Activity: 25
# Moris1986 make the chickens laugh

Stop crying and deal with it that you invested your money into the FRAUD or SCAM. Those tokens will be worth 0 or bellow soon.I do not know why so many stupid questions.

Obviously you can't make the difference between asking questions and crying. Because you're the ONLY ONE crying here Smiley

Quit crying and posting s*it here mister scammer "Moris1987", no one will listen to you, because you're NOBODY and the only way you found to exist is to SPAM false accusations that seem to exist only in your dreams.

MORIS1987 = Reddit / Bitcointalk Scammer

Stop crying and deal with it that you invested your money into the FRAUD or SCAM. Those tokens will be worth 0 or bellow soon.I do not know why so many stupid questions.
Activity: 9

Activity: 32
This looks like good news for crypto altogether, but unfortunately may still affect the entire planet's finances. Banks in the United States are run by overpaid lobbyist morons and are just plain old undeserving greedy control freaks. The banker from Mary Poppins looks like a Saint compared these schmucks.

https://moneymorning.com/2018/04/04/the-chart-the-wall-street-journal-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

I know this is a semi-old article, but the Business Insider articles that are describing more recent news (today) for this I can't read, and I could care less about their adblock subscription crap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera is proud to announce a Partnership with an Electronic Money Institution licensed in the EU

Very good news.but this partnership, what will bring benefits to Bankera investors?

Please take a look at our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/04/bankera-is-proud-to-announce-a-partnership-with-an-electronic-money-institution-licensed-in-the-eu/
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Bankera is proud to announce a Partnership with an Electronic Money Institution licensed in the EU

Very good news.but this partnership, what will bring benefits to Bankera investors?
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
But they have "live chat" and investors are putting there their anger ! I'm all into it for a lawsuit. From 100k of participants all could participate at least 100€ and go into it.  I fell sorry for the guy who put 45k. How stupid you must be to put such an amount into this kind of shit.

I feel sorry for anyone who's willing to file a lawsuit only TWO WEEKS after the release of a cryptocurrency he has invested in, just because he didn't get rich quick enough Smiley .

Moris1987 you HAVE NOT invested any penny into Bankera, and you are a scammer being paid to FUD on bankera since the first hours of the project. None of your nonsense posts will be taken seriously by anyone.

I wonder if anyone remembers the DAO ? They had collected over 150 millions of dollars (i was an investor), and some weeks after the release of the crypto it has been hacked and the dao failed miserably for being released too quickly without verifying anything about security concern.

For this reason i would prefer to have to wait several weeks / months more if it can be a guarantee that Bankera's products will be safe and efficient on their release. Can't wait to see Bankera's exchange live without compromising anything about security.

Keep doing the good job Bankera, you own pure gold between your hands, let's make it into bars !

be careful , he's a tough gay guy https://www.instagram.com/moris1987/   Cheesy
But they have "live chat" and investors are putting there their anger ! I'm all into it for a lawsuit. From 100k of participants all could participate at least 100€ and go into it.  I fell sorry for the guy who put 45k. How stupid you must be to put such an amount into this kind of shit.

I feel sorry for anyone who's willing to file a lawsuit only TWO WEEKS after the release of a cryptocurrency he has invested in, just because he didn't get rich quick enough Smiley .

Moris1987 you HAVE NOT invested any penny into Bankera, and you are a scammer being paid to FUD on bankera since the first hours of the project. None of your nonsense posts will be taken seriously by anyone.

I wonder if anyone remembers the DAO ? They had collected over 150 millions of dollars (i was an investor), and some weeks after the release of the crypto it has been hacked and the dao failed miserably for being released too quickly without verifying anything about security concern.

For this reason i would prefer to have to wait several weeks / months more if it can be a guarantee that Bankera's products will be safe and efficient on their release. Can't wait to see Bankera's exchange live without compromising anything about security.

Keep doing the good job Bankera, you own pure gold between your hands, let's make it into bars !
It is this kind of attitude that we expect from the bankera team.

Am I asking too much? asking for something absurd? I just want some transparency and communication from the team. The silence of the team is very uncomfortable and when they decide to speak, they are just answers ready, I want to believe that the project has a future but today, in the current situation, it would not indicate bnk to anyone. This photo is from crypterium since its launch is already the third or fourth Live / AMA with its Ceo. Recalling that the crypterium only raised $ 50M 1/3 compared to bankera. Is it so difficult a live for your investors?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=184195965601677&id=110752262946048&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity

You can always check SpectroCoin linkedin profile, as well as our social media for public photos and videos with members of our team.

BANKERA is several steps ahead of any other competitor. And here, we are creating value not through hype or empty promises, but by actual deliverables. We’re focusing on building a strong product that fits market demands, and that would let our token grow together with our business.

All updates will be announced once they are confirmed and finalized.

Why this BNK representative can't be banned? He is just spamming all over again with same retarded posts.

You will be banned for spreading false accusations since the project has started, you were crying and calling "scam" everywhere since the first minutes of the project, without even knowing anything about Bankera. Smiley You are the number 1 scammer and spammer here.

Moris1987 = SCAMMER
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

Am I asking too much? asking for something absurd? I just want some transparency and communication from the team. The silence of the team is very uncomfortable and when they decide to speak, they are just answers ready, I want to believe that the project has a future but today, in the current situation, it would not indicate bnk to anyone. This photo is from crypterium since its launch is already the third or fourth Live / AMA with its Ceo. Recalling that the crypterium only raised $ 50M 1/3 compared to bankera. Is it so difficult a live for your investors?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=184195965601677&id=110752262946048&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity

You can always check SpectroCoin linkedin profile, as well as our social media for public photos and videos with members of our team.

BANKERA is several steps ahead of any other competitor. And here, we are creating value not through hype or empty promises, but by actual deliverables. We’re focusing on building a strong product that fits market demands, and that would let our token grow together with our business.

from where I can buy BNK other than sHitBTC without paying 1000BNK withdraw fees

Why this BNK representative can't be banned? He is just spamming all over again with same retarded posts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Jump to: