Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 141. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Whoa. I was looking at that project sometime ago. Its really scam?
Activity: 125
BNK goes on ATL! ! !This is probably due to new announcements ! ! ! Congratulations Bankera! ! !

They are also sending an email updates regarding on what's next plan on their project but in a lack of information. Bankera will go down more and i think its the best time to buy more and hodl it until the price will go high up again. It's a opportunity for us to regain our initial investment and make a profit even though it might takes time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
is Bankera being listed to exchanges?

Hi,

BNK is listed on HitBTC. It will be listed on SpectroCoin as well, where you will be able to very easily trade BNKs.
Other external exchanges are not out of question and we are in talks with some of them, however, our core focus is on Bankera's own exchange, where users will have excellent trading conditions with regards to fees and currency pairs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I have invested few bucks and didn´t hear anything since I invested.
I know that they are distributing commsions to holders and this comissions can´t be withdrawn?

Hi,
To check all your revenue shares, please click on your ETH wallet after you log in to your SpectroCoin account; you will see the transaction history, which includes your revenue shares.
Activity: 125
What is ur purpose as listing BNK on HitBTC and ignored Warns from community. Now we are investors, suffer 5 times divided from ico price. Do you feel that is not your resposibility Huh

I think its not there fault if some will dump there tokens just to make a quick profit or getting out of major loss. I would assume that bankera might go up again if some whales will take their action and for surely, it's gonna go high up again also bankera needs to update their investors to not lose hope with their investment.
Activity: 93
When we press some charges over those scammers?

Probably you can try alone, as you seem to be the only one crying here   Wink
Activity: 350
When we press some charges over those scammers?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I think it's better for some of us to keep behind watching this thread and only wait for updates from the dev, or just to turn to telegram for updates, because if your weak you can lose it here.
BNK goes on ATL! ! !This is probably due to new announcements ! ! ! Congratulations Bankera! ! !
What is ur purpose as listing BNK on HitBTC and ignored Warns from community. Now we are investors, suffer 5 times divided from ico price. Do you feel that is not your resposibility Huh

Give it some time Wink

haha they had one year. It is over...the longest scam ico in crypto history.

Seriously ? You really dare answering to me ? LOL, you are worthless talk to someone else mister scammer Smiley

Give it some time Wink

haha they had one year. It is over...the longest scam ico in crypto history.

Give it some time Wink
Activity: 9
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
People on BNK chat tried to apply this shitcoin on other exchanges by voting, but they were always rejected by argument: "We will not support SCAM tokens" Grin No one don't wan't to touch this shit. How are the plastic cards? Still in China factories lol.

SO MUCH MONEY STOLEN...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

At least vitautas should refund hundreds of bitcoin that have been stolen from the spectrocoin customers. LOL

I thought that the bankera investors have been driving their lambo from this shit token.

0.4x return from the ico price looks very good thing in this time. lol

the price is really good for buy. 100000 token buy and wait. then one or two weeks later for 50% profit resell. and if btc rises bankera will also rise. even more than other tokens. Because this project is much better than other scam projects .

look for Scam Terraminer and Ice Rock Mining. And Envion. That's great scam. Wink Wink

What is the difference with Bankera? Scam is a scam. They stole 150 milions of USD. Some invested even up to 30k € Now they have like 3k.

Moris1987's logic :

- If it's an ICO : it's a SCAM !
- If the devs don't answer to your questions personally : SCAM !
- If you lose money because of a cryptocurrency : SCAM
- If you don't become rich quick enough : SCAM !
- If your wife cheats on you : Cryptocurrencies are a SCAM !

Moris1987, you really are the dumbest guy i have ever seen, congratulations ! I remember when you posted some pictures of lamborghinis in front of various villas, saying it was a proof that Bankera's team "stole the money" LOL. Pictures you have found on google typing "lamborghini villa" lol...  And then you want to make us think you can predict the market and bankera's price ? LOL

You could not even predict how your mood will be the next hour lol

Well they  are driving lambos. Off course I knew it from the very beginning.

Haha, and what are you driving ? A car that has a giant sticker "SCAM" on it ?

his mom's yugo

Haha, i doubt he can afford one !
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
the price is really good for buy. 100000 token buy and wait. then one or two weeks later for 50% profit resell. and if btc rises bankera will also rise. even more than other tokens. Because this project is much better than other scam projects .

look for Scam Terraminer and Ice Rock Mining. And Envion. That's great scam. Wink Wink

What is the difference with Bankera? Scam is a scam. They stole 150 milions of USD. Some invested even up to 30k € Now they have like 3k.

Moris1987's logic :

Moris1987, you really are the dumbest guy i have ever seen, congratulations ! I remember when you posted some pictures of lamborghinis in front of various villas, saying it was a proof that Bankera's team "stole the money" LOL. Pictures you have found on google typing "lamborghini villa" lol...  And then you want to make us think you can predict the market and bankera's price ? LOL

his mom's yugo
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
is Bankera being listed to exchanges?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/#markets

Bankera (BNK) listed on HitBTC:
- BNK/BTC
- BNK/ETH
- BNK/USDT

Moris1987's logic :

Moris1987's logic :

Moris1987's logic :

Jump to: