Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 147. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
did anyone withdraw bnk from hitbtc? what was the fee ?

Fee is 1000 BNK fix.

I'm going to buy coins, try to have time to buy before it's too late. I think the prospects of the project and the very prospect of growth is clearly visible to many users. But, why such a large Commission on conclusion ?  Huh Cry

That is common problem with HitBTC actually they don't care about what people think and they don't unser friendly policies that is the reason why they are still struggling being an old exchange too. If they change their policy they could compete top exchanges.

if there are always stupid people trading on shit BTC they will never change the flat rate. i haven't been there for weeks. there are much better exchanges. Even Idex is better  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Fee is 1000 BNK fix.

I'm going to buy coins, try to have time to buy before it's too late. I think the prospects of the project and the very prospect of growth is clearly visible to many users. But, why such a large Commission on conclusion ?  Huh Cry

That is common problem with HitBTC actually they don't care about what people think and they don't unser friendly policies that is the reason why they are still struggling being an old exchange too. If they change their policy they could compete top exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Fee is 1000 BNK fix.

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
copper member
Merit: 17
Paid troll of shiling BNK SCAMERS ARE ALLL GONE NOW! Just hodl, hodl and will be moon! HAHA. Bastards are already on some islands, enjoying their life's with hard earned money from investors. I don't know why they are still paying those trolls.

Who shills you??
1) If you want you can sell all your BNK at any moment.
2) If you don't hold any BNK and never did, please keep your opinion with you and stop this dumping flood!
From all your posts I read - you are an ordinary, newbie dumper.
Have a nice dumping day. Grin

I'm generally positive at the moment about Bankera, but there are some red flags. Why is it that a company with 150M or so in raised capital has such a terrible website.  Has anyone looked at the team page.  Its now way down at the bottom of the page. Its a very small team of people and the high profile advisors are no longer listed anywhere that I can see. Also in that team section it says 70+ team members and yet show only 11 within the company, according to the Linkedin company page that Bankers itself links to.  But to make matters worse, those aren't all employees. I happen to know one of those people and asked why his name was there and its because the company page grabs anyone on Linkedin that has mentioned Bankera, so it has pulled in investors as well as staff.  All of the above doesn't mean its a scam, but come on Bankera, with so much funding its time to so a better job on your website.

Let me advice you to check SpectroCoin: https://spectrocoin.com/en/
As well as SpectroCoin News: https://spectrocoin.com/en/news.html
and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/spectrocoin/
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
whether to penetrate a large market to raise the price of BNK?

I have no idea what ur asking
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Paid troll of shiling BNK SCAMERS ARE ALLL GONE NOW! Just hodl, hodl and will be moon! HAHA. Bastards are already on some islands, enjoying their life's with hard earned money from investors. I don't know why they are still paying those trolls.

Who shills you??
2) If you don't hold any BNK and never did, please keep your opinion with you and stop this dumping flood!

I'm generally positive at the moment about Bankera, but there are some red flags. Why is it that a company with 150M or so in raised capital has such a terrible website.  Has anyone looked at the team page.  Its now way down at the bottom of the page. Its a very small team of people and the high profile advisors are no longer listed anywhere that I can see. Also in that team section it says 70+ team members and yet show only 11 within the company, according to the Linkedin company page that Bankers itself links to.  But to make matters worse, those aren't all employees. I happen to know one of those people and asked why his name was there and its because the company page grabs anyone on Linkedin that has mentioned Bankera, so it has pulled in investors as well as staff.  All of the above doesn't mean its a scam, but come on Bankera, with so much funding its time to so a better job on your website.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
after all waiting for the openmarket bankera was not as they expected, the price is very far from the price of ICO and many are selling loss.whether to penetrate a large market to raise the price of BNK?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8

Fee is 1000 BNK fix.

Merit: 264
copper member
Merit: 17

Who shills you??
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The roadmap looks interesting, and for the longrun I thing this project worth for investing. The current market is in downtrend, but it should start growing by 2019 and we can benefit from this project at that time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Best thing is don't panic and just forget about this coin for 6-8 months.

Yea, let's give a time to bankera dudes for buying houses on Palm Beach and some lambos. I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price. So, if all that bankera paid shills are so positive about the future of this scam, why dot't you accept my bet ? We will register this bet using a reputable escrow service here on bitcointalk. But the problem is, that nobody will accept my proposal, because all of them including bankera team knows that this fucking project is a blatant and obvious scam, that will go to the history of biggest crypto scams together with bitconnect.

I accept your bet. But the important announcements of Bankera is for the year 2019. Imagine a exchanger without commissions? it will be a bomb, Binance charges 0.1% commission on each transaction, in the Bankera exchange it will be free if you use bNK, it is a secure business.

Let's make public our bet, if in 1 year BNK has a lower value I give you 2 BTC, if in a year BNK has a higher value, you give me 2 BTC.

We must add this bet in the most transparent way possible, please.
I hope profit will increase in coming weeks this is panic situation.
any news about exchanges you plan to be listed? any agreements?

BNK tokens will be listed on SpectroCoin and on Bankera's own exchange once it is live. If we list on any additional external exchanges, we will announce it.

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
The 41st week net transactional revenue share has been paid
https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/15/the-41st-week-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

oday (15th of June, 2018), Bankera paid its forty-first net transactional revenue share to BNK token holders.

Last week, SpectroCoin generated a net transactional revenue of 65,381.76 EUR. 20% of that was distributed among Bankera token holders. This totalled to 13,076.35 EUR or 32.072679329677 ETH (given the current exchange rate of 407.71 euros for 1 ether). The total number of tokens outstanding includes 10,000,000,000 BNK tokens of the pre-ICO and ICO, and 924,176,189 BNK tokens that were distributed by the end of last week as referral commission bonuses, bounties (for translations, promotion, etc.) and as compensation for some of the advisors. The 924,176,189 BNK tokens were issued from the tokens allocated for management and advisors. There were 10,924,176,189 BNK tokens issued in total. Since the net transactional revenue share is only allocated to issued tokens (not the total possible supply in the long-run), each BNK holder has been allocated 0.0000000029359357424107 ETH (0.0000011970103615382700 EUR) per Banker.

It is also worth mentioning that the SpectroCoin community has grown by 3,943 new users during the last week, from 871,923 to 875,866.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15056940

No one else is saying it, so I will say it. Sasha is more interested in raking in the bitcoin than doing actual development work.

Who the fuck wants a dumb ass android news feed app so sasha can constantly brag about all the bitcoin he's making? Be humble you idiot, that's rule # 1.

Also, the interface for waves platform is ugly as hell! I cant believe all these pimple faced pump and dumpers are praising it like it's some revolutaiory piece of software. And now i have to hang onto these crappy fucking tokens for another 2 weeks after a 6 week long ICO? We saw in the lisk ico that the hype will die and price will plummet if you do this!

Activity: 22
Best thing is don't panic and just forget about this coin for 6-8 months.

Yea, let's give a time to bankera dudes for buying houses on Palm Beach and some lambos. I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price. So, if all that bankera paid shills are so positive about the future of this scam, why dot't you accept my bet ? We will register this bet using a reputable escrow service here on bitcointalk. But the problem is, that nobody will accept my proposal, because all of them including bankera team knows that this fucking project is a blatant and obvious scam, that will go to the history of biggest crypto scams together with bitconnect.

The thing about people complaining is why?  Did you invest?. If you invested and think its a scam, what new information do you have now that you didn't have before when you invested?  I suspect if the price was way above ICO right now many of these people wouldn't be complaining. So I'm not convinced by anyone saying the coin is a scam today because the price is currently down on their initial investment.

That said, while I haven't seen any new information that would make me conclude this is a scam, I'm also open to that possibility and if such information emerges I'll revise my opinion.  

I say this not to belittle those who are raising issues with the coin, this is one of the few places people can openly raise questions about a project, but rather because I've done such complaining myself previously with other coins.  When I first starting investing, I thought some of my initial investments were scams and I complained just like some of the people here complained.  Then I discovered I was wrong and 6 months later the coin did a 10x. I've since learned to stay emotionless when investing in any coin or project or else I don't invest.
Activity: 59
2years from now i am the one on the island! BNK moon!
Activity: 350
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I need to see us by video call for example, show us our identity documents and record the video to have a real test

I repeat again. Nobody ever in bitcointalk history used video calls or asked for any identity documents for escrow services.

Then I'm going to contact Lauda, ​​because I do not know him and I do not care if you say he is reliable, because I do not know him either.

Here are the recommended escrow service providers. You can choose any of them and I will accept https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommended-bitcointalk-escrow-services-2439910

I will not risk my money if it is not totally safe. As with my investment in Bankera, I personally assured myself that it is reliable.t

Dude, you statements are another confirmation, that you did not invest anything in bankera. You are just a hired paid shill, who was hired by bankera scammers for posting a bullshit in this thread.

Please stop wasting my time and  continue doing your job (Shilling for bankera scam) Have a nice day.
Activity: 21
But if we both show our identity document and a third party is in charge of verifying it, and we do it by this method of scrow, it is perfect for me.

Nobody ever asked for any identity documents for escrow service on this form. It is as simple as 2+2=4

1. I contact the reputable Escrow Service provider on this forum. Lauda's service is a well known and trustable.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190

2. Escrow service provider will issue a bitcoin address and both of us will deposit 2 BTC to that address +5% commission for  service provider.

3. After one year the person who wins the bet will get 4BTC back from that account.

The price will be fixed, for example if tomorrow we make the deposit, the price will be the one that marks at the time of the deposit. If in a year the price is higher, I get the whole deposit, if in a year the price is lower, you get the deposit

I clearly stated in my first post regarding my bet proposal that "I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price." https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40150873 but after that I agreed on your proposal about 1 year terms. So, our bet is the following : I'm betting 2 BTC that after one year the price of BNK token will be under ICO price. You are betting on opposite.

So, please stop bullshiting and just answer very simple questions.

1. Shell I contact Lauda ?

2. Are ready to deposit 2 BTC today ?

I need to see us by video call for example, show us our identity documents and record the video to have a real test.

Then I'm going to contact Lauda, ​​because I do not know him and I do not care if you say he is reliable, because I do not know him either.

I will not risk my money if it is not totally safe. As with my investment in Bankera, I personally assured myself that it is reliable.
Jump to: