Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 150. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Still waiting for Moris1987 his prove of any investment in Bankera.
Well I guess he just didn't.
Maybe we can ask for a statement of a payment towards him from any involved party?

I have 177.000 on SPC and 9k on Shitbtc of this shitcoin bought for 0.017€ cents Grin I guess it is good I didn't throw in more. Sorry for all of the investors but there is no way the token will go above 0.010€ cents. I am pretty sure price will go down to 0.000x. Let's face it team stole our money! The project is dead. And they are laughing to all of the investors on their "chat" Chanel. It is hilarious how community is literally begging scammers to put their shitcoin on other exchange after they realized there will be no exchange. Grin Pathetic.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Still waiting for Moris1987 his prove of any investment in Bankera.
Well I guess he just didn't.
Maybe we can ask for a statement of a payment towards him from any involved party?

lolz the main team is long gone and hiding. We will never hear from them again....unless they happen to be the victims of a hit squad hired by a pissed-off investor.

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

unlike a professional troll, I don't need to build a persona. I joined the chat to warn other investors after BNK scammed me. I am willing to contribute to a fund or join a class action to bring to justice the Bankera scammers.
how did bankera scam you, I would rather you posted proof here about it and let the community decide about that, anyway you and moris and others are in the same class of people, you're about to say you have a multibillion mansion.

ha, you got me. I am in fact a fudder that wanted to pick up BNK cheap. I filled my bags now, BNK is going to explode after its listing to Binance, Nasdaq and NYSE. I am going to quit my job as I am sure I will be able to live from my dividends from now on. Buy BNK you fools (lolz).

Stop FUDING. Bankera will go to the moon. Soon. They will overpass FED! ! ! Bankera will become new decentralized FED !

Darn, shut throw my money in Docademic, real team with useful and working product not just BS. Darn. I'm so stupid buying useless BNK coins.
Activity: 34

lolz the main team is long gone and hiding. We will never hear from them again....unless they happen to be the victims of a hit squad hired by a pissed-off investor.

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

unlike a professional troll, I don't need to build a persona. I joined the chat to warn other investors after BNK scammed me. I am willing to contribute to a fund or join a class action to bring to justice the Bankera scammers.
how did bankera scam you, I would rather you posted proof here about it and let the community decide about that, anyway you and moris and others are in the same class of people, you're about to say you have a multibillion mansion.

ha, you got me. I am in fact a fudder that wanted to pick up BNK cheap. I filled my bags now, BNK is going to explode after its listing to Binance, Nasdaq and NYSE. I am going to quit my job as I am sure I will be able to live from my dividends from now on. Buy BNK you fools (lolz).
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Hello, all token holders are entitled to the revenue share. But please note that, in order to receive it you must:
1. keep your tokens at SpectroCoin,
2. or at a ERC20/ERC223 wallet that supports the possibility to claim weekly commission,
or 3. you have to have the private key to your wallet.
Activity: 22
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!

1) Normal financial risk, whats your point?
2) Normal financial risk, whats your point?
3) Its an investment, how is it illegal in US etc? Show proof numbnuts
4) There is an office numbnuts, you just even said they bought a bank, isnt that office #2?
5) product/products is in progress, beta is up exchange.bankera.com
6) When you have people like yourself with constant myoclonic seizures on the keyboard I understand why, I support them
7) This is normal, ICO's have a release plan and they have said this all along
Cool What does timezone have to do with anything?
9) Grabbed that one right out of your ass huh?

Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

the BNK price is set by the 5% ex-contributors selling each other down.
Activity: 196
This is nice, more bank for crypto currency, giving us more choice to keep our crypto coin to be save, not just storing it in the wallet that will be risked if it got taken by some bad people.
Activity: 32
@find_ico --- awesome, thanks for the info links. This is good stuff.

@vinicdemorais --- BINANCE

@everyone else -- Don't feed the trolls. they can be burned alive with UV lights and are as useful as North Korean politicians at a Southern Baptist Fund Raiser.

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

Finally. I can also contribute a part. Lets neal those scamers!
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Which do you prefer for the next BNK exchange?

BINANCE, OKEX or Huobi?
Activity: 34

"which 'the' company? I think you are a liar, prove me otherwise!"

We owe popular social network in Europe Grin

Where are the products, what partnerships, what prosperity?

you consistently fail to clarify your motivations in spreading your negativity here- or did I just miss it?

so apart from wasting tremendous amounts of time and energy as toxic vermin on some arcane internet forum, how is the rest of your life progressing?

good job, nice house, loving wife and children? some cool hobby, kite surfing champion or scuba diving professional perhaps?

I own the company with currently 5 people involved and 3 high end devolopers. We will expand soon. The business is going well, don't worry about me I do not need to work anymore. But I know the investors lost their money with this scam.

Your posts doesn't sound like "company owner" ones. They all sound like a cheap dumper spam.
And there is also chance that you are not even a dumper, but another "true investor" who "put all money" ($100!) in this ICO and still haven't got the lambo! Grin

That guy is looking like a troll he is here to create more high panic into this thread even situation is already worse but with this kind of posts so many people will dump and they will lose more than expected lose.

Bankera team already dumped and earned even more. Now they are waiting that price will "stabilize" Grin You can report me if I am giving misleading infos.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

you consistently fail to clarify your motivations in spreading your negativity here- or did I just miss it?

so apart from wasting tremendous amounts of time and energy as toxic vermin on some arcane internet forum, how is the rest of your life progressing?

good job, nice house, loving wife and children? some cool hobby, kite surfing champion or scuba diving professional perhaps?

I own the company with currently 5 people involved and 3 high end devolopers. We will expand soon. The business is going well, don't worry about me I do not need to work anymore

which 'the' company? I think you are a liar, prove me otherwise!

But I know the investors lost their money with this scam.

so is this supposed to mean that you are some kind of a Robin Hood on a crusade to punish some evildoers? please explain!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

I own the company with currently 5 people involved and 3 high end devolopers. We will expand soon. The business is going well, don't worry about me I do not need to work anymore. But I know the investors lost their money with this scam.

Your posts doesn't sound like "company owner" ones. They all sound like a cheap dumper spam.
And there is also chance that you are not even a dumper, but another "true investor" who "put all money" ($100!) in this ICO and still haven't got the lambo! Grin

That guy is looking like a troll he is here to create more high panic into this thread even situation is already worse but with this kind of posts so many people will dump and they will lose more than expected lose.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Your posts do not sound like "company owner" ones. They all sound like a cheap dumper spam.

Your company has 5 trolls? Is lobby work well paid? Can you lobby for several companies or do they demand exceptionality?

We know that you are the competition's lobby and you have several user accounts, in addition to several forums like reddit (it's reddit's BOLRED) When I need a good lobby I'm not going to hire you, because you're so cheeky and people do not believe you, I'm sorry but you're bad even to be troll

Yes I am paid to undermine banceras's good products Grin O sorry, they don't have any Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: