Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 15. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Bankera team do something to increase the price, if not the coin ill dead!!!! You made many marketing during ICO, but now you don care about the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay to list BNK in a good and big exchange like huobi, Okex and binance, make something Banekra team!!!!!!!!!! Stop behavior like scammer! Fuck!
Activity: 292
Merit: 16
euuuuh because it's about the top 10? and euhhh because it says so on the chart that tehter is a stable coin. and euhh  because there was suggested to invest in XRP because it is better...

XRP was never made for investments. That was clearly stated by Chris Larsen. It was created especially for banks, to improve the payments speed and transparency. I guess some dudes here have no clue what is crypto and how it works. Could you please publish the bankera chart ? From start until now. We would like to see, how much bankera investors lost during that time in percentage. Or you want me to help you ?

well it wans't me who suggested XRP as an investment. And yeah you can make a Bankera chart if you want to.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
euuuuh because it's about the top 10? and euhhh because it says so on the chart that tehter is a stable coin. and euhh  because there was suggested to invest in XRP because it is better...

XRP was never made for investments. That was clearly stated by Chris Larsen. It was created especially for banks, to improve the payments speed and transparency. I guess some dudes here have no clue what is crypto and how it works. Could you please publish the bankera chart ? From start until now. We would like to see, how much bankera investors lost during that time in percentage. Or you want me to help you ?

Dude, why did you include TETHER ?  Grin It is always equal to USD rate. And where is the bankera chart ?  Grin

euuuuh because it's about the top 10? and euhhh because it says so on the chart that tehter is a stable coin. and euhh  because there was suggested to invest in XRP because it is better...

Dude, why did you include TETHER ?  Grin It is always equal to USD rate. And where is the bankera chart ?  Grin
I am one of the investors that bought BNK ICO, I have been waiting for any little profit, I don't know why the project is just been very slow in growth, my investment is as good as dead. I love the concept of Bankera, reason I invested. If traditional banks are making huge profit, bankera ought to make more.
some altcoin also have the concept of cooperation with banks for example xrp. I guess you are wrong investment, it's better to find a coin that is more promising

naaaaaah i rather not

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

Circulating Supply

24,578,912,108 BNK

still sell for stupid guy.

Circulating Supply is wrong on CMC -  Correct supply is 10,924,176,189
Check CoinGeko for the correct information!

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bankera?utm_content=bankera&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko
Activity: 50
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

Circulating Supply

24,578,912,108 BNK

still sell for stupid guy.
Activity: 30
Its been a long wait, but I hope that finally the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are finally coming together.  Once the bugs in the loans platform are resolved they should begin their marketing campaign, which fingers crossed will raise the WR and create more demand bringing the priceback up.
As an ICO investor as well I have seen my initial investment plummet in value, but I have been snapping up tokens on the cheap when i've had spare cash so for me i am now only down about 20% so If marketing can get us back to ICO price i'll be  laughing all the way to the bank!
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
I am one of the investors that bought BNK ICO, I have been waiting for any little profit, I don't know why the project is just been very slow in growth, my investment is as good as dead. I love the concept of Bankera, reason I invested. If traditional banks are making huge profit, bankera ought to make more.
Activity: 21
Morning guys!

So WR arrived and doubled. Very curious to see what the loans will do with the WR.

I would not expect WR to rise due to loans...but due to catds that will be the game changer...loans will take longtime to change WR but loans will give us stability in terms of the WR we will not see many "up and downs" in the WR

I'm not sure why anyone would trust Bankera with cards again...  I certainly wouldn't.  Haven't they launched them 3 times in the past and had them pulled by the provider 3 times?  Ridiculous
Activity: 96
I would not expect WR to rise due to loans...but due to catds that will be the game changer...loans will take longtime to change WR but loans will give us stability in terms of the WR we will not see many "up and downs" in the WR
would be nice, if we can see the volume/loans made in Bankera.
Activity: 21
Bankera token was added to IDCM exchange. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/#markets  But that did not help. Token is going down and the volume is only 33 000 USD. Nothing is helping, nor loans launch, nor Iban and cards announcement. Starting some advertising campaign might be a good idea.

I've always been bewildered why so many people in the crypto world believe that merely adding a token to an exchange creates value.  It does not.  What it does do is create a tiny bit of hype.

What creates value is products and customers and hence revenue.  Bankera appear to now have several products but this is pointless if you don't bother marketing to attract any customers. 

God only knows what's going on at the top in this inept company.  Literally by far the worst 'investment' I ever made.  If this had been a regulated investment I'd have petitioned for the directors to be removed long ago.  Bankera is a textbook example of what happens when a company has absolutely no accountability to its investors. 

Unless this company wakes up and makes changes at the top, they will always be lagging far behind the competition.  Hence I can never see them being a big player. 
Bankera token was added to IDCM exchange. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/#markets  But that did not help. Token is going down and the volume is only 33 000 USD. Nothing is helping, nor loans launch, nor Iban and cards announcement. Starting some advertising campaign might be a good idea.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Something big will be announce in the next days...rumors that BNK will be listed in Huobi with /BTC and /USDT parity and a local crypto bank fisical, cards with VISA partnerhsip...

Buy and hold, BNK will go to the moon.

I thought that  BNK does not plan to expand to other exchangers, whereas they have their own. I think this will not happen.
It’s just a rumor, and it’s useless here.
Something big will be announce in the next days...rumors that BNK will be listed in Huobi with /BTC and /USDT parity and a local crypto bank fisical, cards with VISA partnerhsip...

that's only the rumor, but i like that Tongue

Well it sounds more like humor  Grin
Activity: 56

Please readers, consider only official informattion given by the Team and project in their Social networks, any other kind of "rumour of mooning" is just a risk of being manipulated, Bankera since their beginning have been against any kind of rumour or hyoe so refrain from any kind of greedy attitude and hype
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Sorry mosprognoz, but can you clarify? You said a friend of yours is searching for a exchange. Now you asked if Bankera Exchange is able to do the service. BE is a product of the Bankera project which in your eyes is a shady one and you are still warning investors of Bankera?
i try to understand how this match....
Thx.

Let me try to explain. I called bankera ICO a scam and a shady project. I still did not change my mind about that. We are talking here about bankera EXCHANGE and that is a completely different thing that was not even mentioned in bakera ICO's road map. I called it useless and scammy, because there is almost NO VOLUME and the rates are high. I never said that bankera's exchange stole the money from someone or scammed anyone. Now I am just asking if that exchange can be used for ECO (Exchange coin offering) Bankera ICO might be a scam, but it has nothing to do with exchange.  I received the answer from OP and promised to contact bankera exchange when the project is finished. There are a lot of other exchanges that can be used for that purpose and we contacted them as well. We will choose the best offer. I also mentioned that it can be a good chance for bankera to recover and increase volume.  Is that explanation OK for you ?

dude no need to defend yourself to bankera humpers and shills lmao.

the ico/coin is fucking shit and so is the exchange, whatever the hell it is.
Activity: 86

that's only the rumor, but i like that Tongue
Activity: 460

Pages:
Jump to: