Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 16. (Read 185960 times)

SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Just a friendly advise to OP. Lock this thread and in a last message post all links to your other communication channels like bankera chat, twitter, facebook, telegram, e.t.c.. You have more than enough of them. This thread does not look good.

Thanks mate!  That's sound advice.  By the way, I have no problem with those that have an alternative opinion like yourself and I understand how people get frustrated given how these people run their business, but will you at least try and immerse yourself a little more with the project?  You never know, you may change your mind at least understand why we think the way we do.

Good people that can provide constructive criticism or advice are always welcomed by them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
Morning guys!

So WR arrived and doubled. Very curious to see what the loans will do with the WR.

I would not expect WR to rise due to loans...but due to catds that will be the game changer...loans will take longtime to change WR but loans will give us stability in terms of the WR we will not see many "up and downs" in the WR

Jimmy I agree. But at the moment nothing else changed only the loans were added and the WR doubled.
So naturally one might suspect that it’s due to the loans.

Yeah I am with Huup on this. WR is still low but we have a new product so naturally it will help with it and considering the interest payments done monthly, I am only assuming and hoping within 1 or 2 weeks, we should see higher numbers and keep growing

Its a good start i think! even the fact that there wasnt big marketing and a doubled WR is good for the beginning. Now i expect a good marketing campaign. getting cards and iban back to life will do the rest for WR!
Activity: 292
Merit: 16
Morning guys!

So WR arrived and doubled. Very curious to see what the loans will do with the WR.

I would not expect WR to rise due to loans...but due to catds that will be the game changer...loans will take longtime to change WR but loans will give us stability in terms of the WR we will not see many "up and downs" in the WR

Jimmy I agree. But at the moment nothing else changed only the loans were added and the WR doubled.
So naturally one might suspect that it’s due to the loans.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Just a friendly advise to OP. Lock this thread and in a last message post all links to your other communication channels like bankera chat, twitter, facebook, telegram, e.t.c.. You have more than enough of them. This thread does not look good.
Morning guys!

Morning guys!

Hey hey hey guess who is in da house? Grin
Good morning folks !! So yesterday I started opening my IBAN account with Pervesk (twin comoany of Bankera) and waw the form is so small, hope they will finish my verification soon so that I can deposit

So how do we benefit from that? Pervesk doesn’t pay WR and Spectrocoin offers no IBAN yet?

The SC IBANs are the Pervesks ones....so if you have the IBANs in Perkvesk you have it in SC..

The benfit of Pervesk is you can.operate fiat with sepa and so one and it will be the same who make service of sepa for SC so costs will be lowered as now they do not need to pass through a thurd part out of the ecosystem and that will make WR higher as cost for SC are lower (Pervesk lcost is lower as it is the same ecosystem)

And Pervesk will be the one who will get the debit cards without third part...ensuring better service and stability of service for Bankera
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Good morning folks !! So yesterday I started opening my IBAN account with Pervesk (twin comoany of Bankera) and waw the form is so small, hope they will finish my verification soon so that I can deposit

So how do we benefit from that? Pervesk doesn’t pay WR and Spectrocoin offers no IBAN yet?
Sorry mosprognoz, but can you clarify? You said a friend of yours is searching for a exchange. Now you asked if Bankera Exchange is able to do the service. BE is a product of the Bankera project which in your eyes is a shady one and you are still warning investors of Bankera?
i try to understand how this match....
Thx.

Let me try to explain. I called bankera ICO a scam and a shady project. I still did not change my mind about that. We are talking here about bankera EXCHANGE and that is a completely different thing that was not even mentioned in bakera ICO's road map. I called it useless and scammy, because there is almost NO VOLUME and the rates are high. I never said that bankera's exchange stole the money from someone or scammed anyone. Now I am just asking if that exchange can be used for ECO (Exchange coin offering) Bankera ICO might be a scam, but it has nothing to do with exchange.  I received the answer from OP and promised to contact bankera exchange when the project is finished. There are a lot of other exchanges that can be used for that purpose and we contacted them as well. We will choose the best offer. I also mentioned that it can be a good chance for bankera to recover and increase volume.  Is that explanation OK for you ?

Thank you mosprognoz for the detailed explanation about your thinking. Now all is clear for me!
Sorry mosprognoz, but can you clarify? You said a friend of yours is searching for a exchange. Now you asked if Bankera Exchange is able to do the service. BE is a product of the Bankera project which in your eyes is a shady one and you are still warning investors of Bankera?
Thx.

Let me try to explain. I called bankera ICO a scam and a shady project. I still did not change my mind about that. We are talking here about bankera EXCHANGE and that is a completely different thing that was not even mentioned in bakera ICO's road map. I called it useless and scammy, because there is almost NO VOLUME and the rates are high. I never said that bankera's exchange stole the money from someone or scammed anyone. Now I am just asking if that exchange can be used for ECO (Exchange coin offering) Bankera ICO might be a scam, but it has nothing to do with exchange.  I received the answer from OP and promised to contact bankera exchange when the project is finished. There are a lot of other exchanges that can be used for that purpose and we contacted them as well. We will choose the best offer. I also mentioned that it can be a good chance for bankera to recover and increase volume.  Is that explanation OK for you ?
quick "head change" to you when you would now even recommend the project to a friend of you, remember the project which you dont like and calling it scam.
Thx.

We are talking about completely different thing. It has nothing to do with bankera ICO, which in my opinion is a shady project. (Still did not change my mind about that.)
¨

Thx.
quick "head change" to you when you would now even recommend the project to a friend of you, remember the project which you dont like and calling it scam.
Thx.

We are talking about completely different thing. It has nothing to do with bankera ICO, which in my opinion is a shady project. (Still did not change my mind about that.)
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Thank you for your interest!
We would kindly ask you to forward your inquiry to [email protected] for more information about this matter and they will get back to you via email

Thank you. I will contact you shortly, when the project is completely finished.

P.S. It is not any kind of fork. It is a new POS coin without masternodes. POS interests 7.5 % Yearly. No more mining, ridiculous electricity bills, no more ridiculous transaction fees, no masternodes (equal passive income for everyone) Sending fee = less than a cent. Final confirmation within seconds. 

This would actually be an awesome idea and I like it. But considering the start they had with you I would advice them to be very careful about this :-). Hope you understand...

Bankera will hold all income from sold coins. So, project developers must be careful, not bankera :-)

The team will check your email or your friend's email proposal and get back to you. ICO's are not of a particular interest to launch those days, but since we cannot judge fully in here, the team will have a chance to reading your full proposal and then get back to you with an informed decision.
We would kindly ask you to forward your inquiry to [email protected] for more information about this matter and they will get back to you via email

Thank you. I will contact you shortly, when the project is completely finished.

P.S. It is not any kind of fork. It is a new POS coin without masternodes. POS interests 7.5 % Yearly. No more mining, ridiculous electricity bills, no more ridiculous transaction fees, no masternodes (equal passive income for everyone) Sending fee = less than a cent. Final confirmation within seconds. 

This would actually be an awesome idea and I like it. But considering the start they had with you I would advice them to be very careful about this :-). Hope you understand...

Bankera will hold all income from sold coins. So, project developers must be careful, not bankera :-)
Is it possible to run a ICO via bankera exchange ? My friend is planing one, and searching for an exchange for doing ECO (Exchange Coin Offering.) That can be very profitable for all of us. Whom shell I contact to get an answer for that ? Thanks in advance.

SORRY mosprognoz, but this question must be allowed and i need a kind of understanding. Over months you`ve been talking in a negative way about the company and the project. You where warning the people about Bankera and the whole project.

As huup was saying the idea is great, but how came this quick "head change" to you when you would now even recommend the project to a friend of you, remember the project which you dont like and calling it scam.

Thx.
Is it possible to run a ICO via bankera exchange ? My friend is planing one, and searching for an exchange for doing ECO (Exchange Coin Offering.) That can be very profitable for all of us. Whom shell I contact to get an answer for that ? Thanks in advance.

But yeah I like the idea of it. It can very well bring some new attention to the exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hello,

Activity: 252
Merit: 20
If Bankera gets to get at least same numbers that could be huge in terms of WR

Dreaming is free.

You will need at least 12-14 years just to return your initial investment.  

They are holding the tokens for their grandchildren.

What? We are going down? And the 24H volume is 36000 only? OMG how did that happen to the most promising project in crypto history. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

You could also apply and join the team, go to the link below and watch the recruitment video:

I am so excited.. Working with  scammers. That is the dream job....

I am a professional SEO expert and let me give you some free advises.

1 Make some good review on YouTube, instead of shilling and spamming here. I can even help  you with that.

2 Make a small bounty campaign for your new exchange and loans. (Separately.) Starting from senior members and above. (Avatar, signature, profile text.)

3 Because any kind of crpypto adds are banned by almost all social medias, go ahead and ,make some advertising on IMGUR.

4 Send all info about new products to crypto hedge funds and related ventures.(I have that base including all contacts)

5 List bankera on any good Chinese exchange. (That is not expensive)

I am in this business since 2003 and I know what I am talking about.

Pages:
Jump to: