Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 17. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14
A few examples of growth from the report:

In the first quarter, Graychain found 5,462 new loans; in the second quarter, there were 18,562 new loans.
Those loans in the first quarter amounted to $64.8 million; in the second quarter, that figure grew to $159.3 million.
The second-ranked public protocol, Compound, started the year with $13 million locked in the protocol and broke $100 million in early August.

If Bankera gets to get at least same numbers that could be huge in terms of WR

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-lending-industry-has-earned-just-2-on-4-7-billion-in-loans-report

The numbers are looking great! It would be fantastic if we could reach same. Also for the WR. But how can we get numbers if they wont tell it :-)
Activity: 56
Merit: 16
A few examples of growth from the report:

In the first quarter, Graychain found 5,462 new loans; in the second quarter, there were 18,562 new loans.
Those loans in the first quarter amounted to $64.8 million; in the second quarter, that figure grew to $159.3 million.
The second-ranked public protocol, Compound, started the year with $13 million locked in the protocol and broke $100 million in early August.

If Bankera gets to get at least same numbers that could be huge in terms of WR

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-lending-industry-has-earned-just-2-on-4-7-billion-in-loans-report
Activity: 292
Quote from: JimmySlander
What do you consider to be profitable in terms of Loans taking into account that this should cover the expanses like +102 employees with margen for the future possible bad months so I think even if it rises in terms of loans we will have to wait till they reach the minimum value to cover their costs even if eith only SC without any service rhey seem to cover them ...I honestly don't know how they do it...

Jimmy 102 employees are from Pervesk, SC, Bankera's tech centre. So no the loans wouldn't be to cover all those cost. It's an addon just like the exchange, the brokerage and the cards later...
What a cool article I have just found!!

Lithuania has a program for young professionals with a Lithuanian roots to connect with Lithuania. I am so glad to see that Bankera (Spectrocoin) gave an opportunity for one of these young talents to work at their office and be a team member. How cool is that!
Check out on Facebook. And it is really inspiring to see this program under the patronage of our President!

https://www.facebook.com/BringTogetherLT/posts/524872698055747?__tn__=K-R

For the mosprognoz, you could also apply and join the team, go to the link below and watch the recruitment video:

https://careers.spectrocoin.com/?fbclid=IwAR1afFTuDXr-0vES1mhxkKW0kwTylFSNPncJNTMcXKro7DOqR8aBT09aM2o

Your post got a little bit snowed under. But it’s a great article! 👍
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
For the mosprognoz, you could also apply and join the team, go to the link below and watch the recruitment video:

Thanks a lot, but I am not interested. I never joined any team or any project. All I did in crypto was buying some Stratis in march 2017 and some Cardano in November 2017. I sold all of them in January 2018 during the crazy bull run of all currencies. Currently I am planing to buy some YottaChain. That's my all portfolio. Good luck guys.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Given the current WR (€ 0.000000313970828418996 / each BNK) and the current price of 1 BNK (€ 0.00162932) we have an interest of ca. 1%
which is okay given the negative interest rates nowadays. Of course in the past things have been better as we had the cards and IBAN running:

"This revenue share is equal to 0.00116868993 EUR per 1 BNK of annualized return. This is equal to a 11.7% annualized return given the pre-ICO price of 0.01 EUR, 6.7% annualized return given the initial ICO price of 0.017 EUR and 6.3% given the current ICO price of 0.018 EUR." - 19th WR report (https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/08/the-19th-week-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/)

Now imagine those services (cards & IBAN) to come back and the new services (exchange & loans). In combination with the current low price of BNK that will become an attractive interest.
Activity: 14
Merit: 14
What a cool article I have just found!!

Lithuania has a program for young professionals with a Lithuanian roots to connect with Lithuania. I am so glad to see that Bankera (Spectrocoin) gave an opportunity for one of these young talents to work at their office and be a team member. How cool is that!
Check out on Facebook. And it is really inspiring to see this program under the patronage of our President!

https://www.facebook.com/BringTogetherLT/posts/524872698055747?__tn__=K-R

https://careers.spectrocoin.com/?fbclid=IwAR1afFTuDXr-0vES1mhxkKW0kwTylFSNPncJNTMcXKro7DOqR8aBT09aM2o

I am not disagreeing with. The WR is not the best thing now, and that's why I said we are believing more products and services will bring better WR. The wait for us is not just for a rise in BNK price, but in anticipation of a better WR which will compel people to hold and also buy more to get more WR which will help increase BNK price - anyway, the point we are waiting for the more products and services is to have a higher WR, that's what I meant. All in future and not now. Now it is not a good WR but still a WR I am getting for doing nothing

Well, I can only wish you a good luck. BTW there are many POS coins with much more better ROI. Have a nice day.

Thank you!
Have a nice day yourself also.
Huup, the calculator! That's your new nickname btw, get used to it! Cheesy

How much will it cost now to buy 1 mil BNK's? I am lazy and don't like math so much

Don’t understand it would be 1.813 usd!
I am not disagreeing with. The WR is not the best thing now, and that's why I said we are believing more products and services will bring better WR. The wait for us is not just for a rise in BNK price, but in anticipation of a better WR which will compel people to hold and also buy more to get more WR which will help increase BNK price - anyway, the point we are waiting for the more products and services is to have a higher WR, that's what I meant. All in future and not now. Now it is not a good WR but still a WR I am getting for doing nothing

Well, I can only wish you a good luck. BTW there are many POS coins with much more better ROI. Have a nice day.
Maybe this simplifies the answer.
Last wr was 0.00000031 per bnk. So assuming we are at worst price per token revenue we can take this as an average for 52 weeks. This gives a total return of 0,0001612 Euro!
Considering current tokenprice that gives about 10 % annual return.
That is without any of the products up and running.
This alone is better then you could get at any bank as interest now.
Knowing we can only go up from here, it’s fair to say I’m sitting very comfortable at my position.
The WR is not so high

I am not asking for any private info, but there is a simple calculator and anyone can use it. By the current WR you will need at least 12-14 years just to return your initial investment. Correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
but when they eventually launch their products and start their marketing campaign, it has a reason to rally.

I am offering you a bet. All of you are screaming that 2019 will be a great year for bankera. As you said, exchange is launched and progressing. Also loans are launched and progressing. We are waiting for cards, Iban, offices in different EU countries and advertising with known youtubers.. OK that sounds great.

I am betting 1 BTC that by the end of 2019 the price will less than 0.002 USD. Is that bet acceptable for you ?

Why exactly for bankera? Bankera is no different than sixty six million other shits presented in this section, now what do u think differs bankera from others that will give it a first mover advantage to be the first of all to get pumped independently of general sentiment? Waiting for the alt season to commence and major coins to crawl out of their cesspit is the best rational thing u can do. No place for hopes and fad pumps. We need to mature.

Well given my limited financial acumen, (I work in IT not in finance). I would have thought that the logical conclusion would be for the price to rise as there will be live revenue generating products and services, which in Bankera's case results in a 20% dividend from the net profits being shared among the token holders, ergo, the more they generate the more profit and therefore the larger my weekly return and more value added to the holding of the token. 
There's my logic!
 Grin
A lot of people misunderstand what works for us even better than the price, the WR. We are believing more products will generate for us more WR and that will eventually eliminate all the loss in value and even be a profit if ETH price increases and WR is generated from a lot different products/services

Can I ask you a simple question ? How much did you invest in USD and what is your current WR in USD ?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
but when they eventually launch their products and start their marketing campaign, it has a reason to rally.

I am offering you a bet. All of you are screaming that 2019 will be a great year for bankera. As you said, exchange is launched and progressing. Also loans are launched and progressing. We are waiting for cards, Iban, offices in different EU countries and advertising with known youtubers.. OK that sounds great.

I am betting 1 BTC that by the end of 2019 the price will less than 0.002 USD. Is that bet acceptable for you ?

Why exactly for bankera? Bankera is no different than sixty six million other shits presented in this section, now what do u think differs bankera from others that will give it a first mover advantage to be the first of all to get pumped independently of general sentiment? Waiting for the alt season to commence and major coins to crawl out of their cesspit is the best rational thing u can do. No place for hopes and fad pumps. We need to mature.
Under normal circumstances, I would love to take that bet, but as you can appreciate all I see is you and your group trying to drive this price to zero. It's an unfair game! I also cannot control those that have an interest in this failing doing everything they can to manipulate this token.

If you do not believe in project and do not expect the price rising, than why are you advertising it ? I will need a lot of money to manipulate this token. And even if I will try, someone can arbitrage me from a different exchange. https://bitsgap.com/blog/cryptocurrency-pump-and-dump-definition-how-does-it-work/
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15

Under normal circumstances, I would love to take that bet, but as you can appreciate all I see is you and your group trying to drive this price to zero.  It's an unfair game!  

I also cannot control those that have an interest in this project failing by doing everything they can to manipulate this token.

My bet has been placed!  I have bought into this project and back it like anything I am invested in.  You still haven't told me your story.  I am guessing you are not an investor in this project?

Great news about the new crypto on BE!

Today I have opened new account on the main competitors platform -  Nexo. They have stated that the interest rate for the crypto backed loan is 8 %, but it is only with NEXO token. Repaying the debt with the other tokens would cost you more than 22 % annual interest rate!! What a BS, even on my credit card interest is 18 %. And having to change the fiat into crypto, and then go to the specific exchange to by NEXO, it would cost way more than 8 % repaying with NEXO.
Keeping in mind that Bankera`s loans can be repayed with BNK for only 6 % rate and with other crypto for only 7.5 % we have a huge advantage against more than 22%!!!

I really believe that loans are going to be truly successful and demanded product!

I believe also the loans will be a succes.
They are making so much updates now, the project is taking off.
And when more and more people use their cards and get more acquainted with bankera the loans will get attention and will skyrocket!
Activity: 180
Merit: 20
Maybe someone could share their thoughts about Bankera WR and token price future.
Some thoughts with arguments would be great Smiley

anyway while the kids play...
I believe strongly that before 2021 we reach ico price again
I'd like to hope we can exceed it!  5c would be very nice!

Everything will be a matter of the WR and hence a matter of the products and users numbers, that is the most strong thing in here, it is not about some Hype

5c would be awsome this year Cheesy

Lets first wait for the marketing campaign and then see what it will bring to us. I strongly believe marketing will have a bigger impact! Bankera should smoth the kyc processes and fire out marketing everywhere. Loans are working BE is working. Bnk Wallet is next!
OK Bnk is slow but they still deliver!!

I am waiting for the news how loans is going (i hope that first results we will see until the end of this year and i have some hope that after marketing that will be great) and next big thing will be cards with iban. If everything goes by the plan i think this should increase in WR and also bring token price back to ICO price

Cards with iban is the next huge thing. Wait whats iban? Will that get me the power to virtually ban stranger's iphones from cellular network in an instant fashion? Just for u to know, scrooge whose post u are quoting has an agenda here. He / she already knows which direction the coin is poised to go and wants to take advantage of that before anybody else.
Pages:
Jump to: