Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 20. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
The holders will be rewarded!
Price is low at the moment but as the pieces of the puzzle come together watch the price go up and the haters like mosprognoz, skulk back off under what ever rock they crawled out from.
Holders will be rewarded as all the other good projects, its just a matter of time. Just be calm and wait, the team never stops creating new products, we have exchange, wallet, loans and the future is best. Don loose your time with 2 or 3 trolls and multiuser spammers.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The holders will be rewarded!
Price is low at the moment but as the pieces of the puzzle come together watch the price go up and the haters like mosprognoz, skulk back off under what ever rock they crawled out from.
Activity: 14
Merit: 14
Since the beginning I liked one thing about Bankera, that compared to the other crypto projects, this one is more diversified, with cards, IBAN`s, payment solutions and loans even if the crypto market is down, because of the connection with the fiat world Bankera should be still up. Really looking forward to receiving my card
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
What is that price increase based on for most altcoins? Nothing but hype. I don’t need that. I prefer a solid project.

Only for this year we may have all these deliveries:

1. Loans Platform
2. Bankera Wallet active
3. Cards Coming back
4. IBANs running back 
5. Exchange slowly updated

This is a list of good things that really make me happy. By implementing this, the BANKERA project can find a new breath, at this difficult time for crypto. It seems to me, that people with strong patience, will be rewarded as a result.
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

Lol I’m seriously getting worried about your state of mind.
Keep digging ! You are so close in catching me brrrrr
Activity: 38
Merit: 4

OK guys, check my workings for me:
It's often stated that BNK has fallen in value by 90%. BNK was 0.02€, now 0.0018€, thereore a loss of 90%, simple.

But we didn't buy with euros, we bought with ETH.

In the middle of the ICO 1 ETH bought 84507 BNK (after the unsold token distribution).
Today those 84507 BNK would fetch 0.76 ETH.

Therefore the fall in value is actually 24% not 90%.
Even BTC is down 43% from ATH.

Unless you bought the ETH specifically to buy BNK. In which case you are still down 90%.

A fair point nutildah, but you could work that out in many different ways. eg Anyone who bought their ETH in Venezuelan Bolivars is now up up several million percent. Which of us knows what will happen in the wild worlds of currency valuations? Other than BTC will rule eventually of course?
And Bankera could be a nice little EU regulated haven for the people to bank their BTC.

Anyway, good to have you along.
Activity: 13
You know what? I wouldn't even have been here if I didn't see you rush to leave me negative trust for meriting mosprognoz. That was suspicious AF. Tomorrow I'll be investigating Bankera more thoroughly. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I advice you to investigate a project more thoroughly before spamming it, then there might be a chance that someone believes a few things of what you are writing. No wait, even then I don't think so...

I believe that the price of BNK will increase a lot because they are delivering everything they promised so far, and in the near future there will be cards and wallets, but also they will deliver investment tools as stated on their homepage. Off course it depends also on the market as a whole.
Activity: 56
What is that price increase based on for most altcoins? Nothing but hype. I don’t need that. I prefer a solid project.

Only for this year we may have all these deliveries:

1. Loans Platform
2. Bankera Wallet active
3. Cards Coming back
4. IBANs running back 
5. Exchange slowly updated
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Activity: 10
Again just because the price is lower now it doesn‘t mean it is a scam. Almost every crypto is down.
Since January? Au contraire, most of them are up.

The total coin market cap excluding bitcoin has gained $30 billion since Jan 1st. BNK hasn't been along for that ride, and for good reasons.

So now it is the best moment to invest, because price is still down while other coins are up.

Thanks for advice
You know what? I wouldn't even have been here if I didn't see you rush to leave me negative trust for meriting mosprognoz. That was suspicious AF. Tomorrow I'll be investigating Bankera more thoroughly. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Great!
You can buy it at multiple exchanges. As you yourself also noticed you can get them for a pretty cheap price now.
So if you have any questions let me know?

Because I’m pretty sure you just admitted you were making false accusations....
Again just because the price is lower now it doesn‘t mean it is a scam. Almost every crypto is down.

The total coin market cap excluding bitcoin has gained $30 billion since Jan 1st. BNK hasn't been along for that ride, and for good reasons.

Yeah you are very well informed indeed! We must all follow your advice!

,ate cam you just remind me, ETH was at 1.400$ No? and now at 200$? XRP was at 3$ and now 0.3$ and BTC 20.000$ and now 11.000$ But hey, the three Biggest Crypto have lost almost 80% but hey the MarketCap is huge, and bigger than in Dic  Grin Grin Grin
I just don't understand where is the problem.

All crypto is a lottery. I chose Bankera and for me it is better to loose everything than later regret that i had some doubts and i didnt bought it. At the moment my investment is about 60% down.

Bankera is doing everything by the plan and i am willing to wait another 2-3 years and than decide what to do.

All the scam accusations are funny, because at the moment there is no reason for that.

Actually there was a good message from a long holder of BNK in the official chat (Chat.Bankera.com) who was pointing this:

OK guys, check my workings for me:
It's often stated that BNK has fallen in value by 90%. BNK was 0.02€, now 0.0018€, thereore a loss of 90%, simple.

But we didn't buy with euros, we bought with ETH.

In the middle of the ICO 1 ETH bought 84507 BNK (after the unsold token distribution).
Today those 84507 BNK would fetch 0.76 ETH.

Therefore the fall in value is actually 24% not 90%.
Even BTC is down 43% from ATH.

So now the de la tourette had their usual way again. I guess around diner they will be getting their pills and calm down. We can go back to the topic again. Nice calculations!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Yeah you are very well informed indeed! We must all follow your advice!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

I think people are still not making the difference between VALUE and PRICE That is the main reason why People bought BTC at 19.000$ and sold it at 3.000$ and buying again some shitcoin which they see hyped by any Youtuber when it is already +500% in a day.
Activity: 10

Not all are smart enough to understand that
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: