Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 208. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Guys, it was always clear communicated (also during the ico) the their own exchange is going live in Q2.
Listening on other exchanges depends also on the exchange.

on th be honest, I would be really happy if BNK would ONLY be listed on their own exchange. So everybody who wants to trade has to use it and that mean revenue for all of us. What does HITBTC help? only to dump the price ... Think about!

Dude.. did you ever trade anything on exchanges? I guess NOT! Only one and especially internal bankera exchange for that amount of tokens? That will mean the following: 1 The price manipulation possibility 2 No real market price for token (How are the prices calculated for the various cryptocurrencies? Price is calculated by taking the volume weighted average of all prices reported at each market) So, please stop making some ridiculous statements and just inform investors about listing on PUBLIC EXCHANGES!!!

But why would any exchange want to put BNK there? It is like KCS or BNB would be listed on more exchanges? Who would buy them if BNK coins are useless on other exchanges? I would be really surprised if BNK would be listed on HiTBtC. However we need more details from developers. Some dates or infos what is the progress or it is just another scam would be good to know.

Bitconnect and other lending - ponzi coins were useless for any platforms but their own....But many exchanges traded them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera this coin ICO ended half a year past, is there any substantial development? The price of the coin doesn't seem to be ideal.

Hi,
Please take a look at our blog post, which introduced what comes next after ICO https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next

What is the problem of listing on public exchanges? You collected more than enough money, to afford the listing fees on any exchange. There are no news after the end of ICO. The only news are, that all advisors suddenly disappeared from your website and you stopped any proper communications with  investors. 

The key reasons for the delay are to finalize support of ERC20 tokens on SpectroCoin, to push hard for the launch of our own exchange, and to audit our contract to be 100% sure it has no flaws. Our contract is unique due to the distribution of net transactional revenue share, so have to make sure it works without issues and our contributors get their weekly revenue shares smoothly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Guys, it was always clear communicated (also during the ico) the their own exchange is going live in Q2.

on th be honest, I would be really happy if BNK would ONLY be listed on their own exchange. So everybody who wants to trade has to use it and that mean revenue for all of us. What does HITBTC help? only to dump the price ... Think about!

Dude.. did you ever trade anything on exchanges? I guess NOT! Only one and especially internal bankera exchange for that amount of tokens? That will mean the following: 1 The price manipulation possibility 2 No real market price for token (How are the prices calculated for the various cryptocurrencies? Price is calculated by taking the volume weighted average of all prices reported at each market) So, please stop making some ridiculous statements and just inform investors about listing on PUBLIC EXCHANGES!!!

But why would any exchange want to put BNK there? It is like KCS or BNB would be listed on more exchanges? Who would buy them if BNK coins are useless on other exchanges? I would be really surprised if BNK would be listed on HiTBtC. However we need more details from developers. Some dates or infos what is the progress or it is just another scam would be good to know.

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Blockchain Banks are epoch-making, and most people are fed up with traditional banking institutions and services. Of course, the virtual bank how to guarantee the client's financial security is a difficulty, hope to be able to overcome.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Bankera this coin ICO ended half a year past, is there any substantial development? The price of the coin doesn't seem to be ideal.

Hi,
Please take a look at our blog post, which introduced what comes next after ICO https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next

What is the problem of listing on public exchanges? You collected more than enough money, to afford the listing fees on any exchange. There are no news after the end of ICO. The only news are, that all advisors suddenly disappeared from your website and you stopped any proper communications with  investors. 
Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Hi,

It’s now more than month ago I send in step 2 verification, in order to claim my IBAN... But still pending?Huh? Why does it take so long time???

Hi,
Activity: 45
Merit: 1

No! PRE-ICO ended a half a year ago... - ICO ended 3 weeks ago... Wink
Activity: 350

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
As long as tokens are not withdrawal able you are receiving your pie from revenue sharing. First quarter is running to its closing phase and we will be finding us in 2nd quarter where things should start to unfold as described in some previous updates. Just keep waiting and hoping for something better is the option we have continuously.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
From VEZT Telegram chat:

"We’re happy to share that our ISO for “It’s All On Me” as recorded by Dr. Dre is open for contributions! Interested parties may participate here: https://www.vezt.co/live-iso"

id like to see more ISOs up soon... Smiley
Activity: 420
Can I sell my BNK now if I want?

You will be able to withdraw and exchange your tokens in the 2nd quarter.
seen you have the BNK they having a interest or for own bnk only? so if you save that token to bnk every 2nd quarter you can sell also and buying?
There is no news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy i think. Even the weekly revenue Payouts r now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

The revenue share is paid between Mondays and Wednesdays and can also check our blog and other channels for more information.
In the last few weeks, every bonus from bankera has arrived punctually. that is a very good performance. I am looking forward to the start on the stock exchanges and I think the course will develop well if the market is green. the team is always active here. this can not be said of other ico like Envion or a few others

Thank you for your support!
Can I sell my BNK now if I want?

You will be able to withdraw and exchange your tokens in the 2nd quarter.

I have BNK tokens in MEW but did not receive revenue. Perhaps,  MEW tokens are not eligible for covering. Should I open a free wallet on Spectro.coin and transfer my BKX there to receive commision?

BNK tokens could only be purchased in SpectroCoin and they can be kept in the BNK wallet there. At the moment, it is not possible to withdraw tokens from SpectroCoin. This will be possible in the 2nd quarter, when the smart contract is finalized.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Thank you, of course. but the link which you answered my questions did not help me. I would like to see more active participation from the manager.
Jump to: