Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 204. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Block chain technology is a revolutionary change to the banking industry. BANKERA project is one of them.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I think listing on external exchanges should be started because this will ease many people those want an exit and same many people missed buying during ICO even it went few good weeks. Trading platforms also provide exposure plus rotation which actually strengthen the project. I have eyes on development about cards and on going audits even little delay but this is adjustable in software related project as normal thing.

agreed about that ,, if too hard to listed on major exchange DEV you can try listed on decentralized exchange such like fork delta
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera’s smart contract audit was completed by an external expert company and we are happy to announce that no loopholes were found. Nevertheless, there will still be an additional private audit done by our IT team to implement suggested upgrades. After this stage is completed the smart contract will be available for public testing through a bug bounty.

awesome and q2 just started, you are doing a great job.

Thank you for your support!
I think listing on external exchanges should be started because this will ease many people those want an exit and same many people missed buying during ICO even it went few good weeks. Trading platforms also provide exposure plus rotation which actually strengthen the project. I have eyes on development about cards and on going audits even little delay but this is adjustable in software related project as normal thing.

Hello, listing BNK on exchanges is only possible once the smart contract is completely finalized.
hopefully your project runs smoothly without any constraints,
a lot of investor confidence in you, good luck!

Hello, we are working hard for it!
Merit: 0
We will see how it will be when they enter on the market. Maybe BNK will drop to 0.0001 usd
Activity: 22
Bankera’s smart contract audit was completed by an external expert company and we are happy to announce that no loopholes were found. Nevertheless, there will still be an additional private audit done by our IT team to implement suggested upgrades. After this stage is completed the smart contract will be available for public testing through a bug bounty.

awesome and q2 just started, you are doing a great job.
Activity: 7

Hello, listing BNK on exchanges is only possible once the smart contract is completely finalized.
hopefully your project runs smoothly without any constraints,
a lot of investor confidence in you, good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Great! More news like that!
Activity: 574
Merit: 265

Good news!
Thank you and keep up the good work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
thanks for the response and the link. who has already tested the demo version? how do you? Is there any real feedback about the platform?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Looks like an interesting project, but what countries is Bankera available?

https://spectrocoin.com/en/countries.html

This is project of spectrocoin so you can find the list of supported countries but at the moment there is no option to buy this token. You should have to wait until it get listed on some exchanges which is planned for before end of Q2.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Looks like an interesting project, but what countries is Bankera available?
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Any info when token will be listed to exchange?I think project is cool like to see best future for this token.

Hi, the tokens will be listed within Q2.

You are in touch with some exchanges or not actually all investors want this badly to see the growth of this token. Can you give us any hint which one will be first exchange where it will be trade in due time?

Have you read the roadmap they issued on March 2nd? If you haven't, maybe it will answer some of your questions.
 https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Any info when token will be listed to exchange?I think project is cool like to see best future for this token.

You are in touch with some exchanges or not actually all investors want this badly to see the growth of this token. Can you give us any hint which one will be first exchange where it will be trade in due time?

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

Maybe soon, quoted from Bankera's roadmap.

''The first partnership we announced was with the HitBTC exchange, on which our contributors will be able to begin trading BNK tokens in the second quarter. On HitBTC, BNK will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 tokens and will be paired with ETH and BTC. While our team does not rule out listing on other trading platforms, Bankera’s own exchange platform is currently in development and is being improved according to our community’s feedback. While building up Bankera’s exchange, we will focus on three main goals: additional value, security, and flexibility.''
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Jump to: