Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 206. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
The silence from BNK team is not a good sign!

The last five days have been red days... So don’t worry..
amazing how all people see ghosts everywhere..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 350
The silence from BNK team is not a good sign!
Activity: 22
Okay, but what would happen if bankera distribute the coins now?
The price will dump like the whole market/ panic sells etc.
I don't want this and I am happy that my bankera-bankroll shows MORE than I have paid into the ICO.

Just wait for it...I mean there is no use-case for the coins now. When bankera exchange launches, the coin will have a bigger value.
This is a longterm hold and what the "I want my coinz now"- screamer would do now with the coins? Sell it for ~30% profit ( IF you are fast enough lol)

PATIENCE Smiley

Merit: 10
Express warm congratulations to the team. The project has been well developed, and it will certainly be rewarded.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Obviously this was a scam project:(

If what you mentioned above is certain, you will have to provide evidence and proofs. to make your words credible to those who read this information. I doubt that you is able to provide evidence.

I don't thin anyone listens to trolls that easily anymore. They are all around the forum distributing scam accusations, so who cares.

i am not sure if they trolling or just stupid kids
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

If what you mentioned above is certain, you will have to provide evidence and proofs. to make your words credible to those who read this information. I doubt that you is able to provide evidence.

I don't thin anyone listens to trolls that easily anymore. They are all around the forum distributing scam accusations, so who cares.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Bankera dudes are spending investors money on hookers and drugs.

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
dont even answer people who say its a scam, just wait and see what will happen guyz

No new info, people are leaving the project (that is why they are not in the web page anymore), no plastic cards...
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
When I look at your profile I know that you write only garbage.  Grin you are here only in the forum so you annoy other people. but good that there is an ignore button now. And from Tuesday bankera is also active again.
https://bit.ly/2GZs55L  

also the last payment from bankera has arrived THX

The 30th net transactional revenue share has been paid to BNK token holders! Like every week, the commission was transferred to your Ethereum wallets. Check our blog post for more details.

From Bankera :
Our smart contract is under development and later on it will be available to the public for final inspection. We advise you to be very careful and wait for official announcements in our channels. Until then, all contract addresses found in other sites can be considered fake.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Any news about virtual/plastic cards?New agreements,ready to go,plan B,and now no card?
In whats happens next....card should be ready in 1 quarter,but looks like..no..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The updates has dropped dramatically. We no longer get constant updates like the team gave during the ico. Everything changed after the ico. After raising over 100 Million Euros. Even if BNK won't be listed on exchanges immediately but please, we should be updated with current information about the progresses and developments that the team has made.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Today (29th of March, 2018), Bankera paid its thirtieth net transactional revenue share to BNK token holders.
The 30th week net transactional revenue share has been paid

Etherium price droped dramatically this week but revenue share was the same amount compared to etherium high prices.
In this Bearish market it is better like it is. It is better to give coins out in the time of bull. It would be full dump now.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Today (29th of March, 2018), Bankera paid its thirtieth net transactional revenue share to BNK token holders.
The 30th week net transactional revenue share has been paid
Activity: 854
We still can't trade with BANKERA on SpectroCoin, SpectroCoin is just wallet to receive token,right?

You will be able to exchange your tokens at SpectroCoin within the 2nd quarter.
Activity: 854
We are believers. Bankera, please specify when the smart contracts can be completed. if it is difficult to pinpoint a specific date, would it be possible to at least give us a month (April, May or June)? thanks.

2nd quarter. When dates are final, they will be announced.
Jump to: