Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 223. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
which exchanges are we in talk with?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I have waited around 3 weeks to get the step 2 verification approved... Really so sad it has to take sooooooo long to get verified so I can claim my IBAN..  Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

Bankera's ICO is officially over. To everyone who supported us throughout this journey, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts. There is still a lot of work and development that has to be done for us to become a bank for the blockchain era, however, we will continue working hard to be able to deliver on our goals. We will soon provide more information about what's coming next, stay tuned.

Congrats to the Team for an outstanding ICO, and to everyone who believe and invest in the project.

I'm following this topic closely for updates.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I notice that you will be doing debit cards and Payment processing. I looked on your website to see more about how the debit cards and payment processing will work, but did not find anything. Can you elaborate how you are going to integrate your debit cards into the existing POS infrastructure and how your payment processing will function? Are you planning to somehow enter the existing switching network by converting to a fiat currency?

Good questions same from me.And whan finally cards will be available,now cards providers are not so much friendly with crypto
Activity: 105

not wort to translate:)
useless writing with old wrong info,wrong digits,mistakes..Smiley

ok, thanks for the review   Smiley

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hello, why today in the morning when ICO was already finished 5 hours ago, the tokens were still sold and contributors amount growing?

Could be a network glitch or information were still being updated. The ICO ended some 21 hours ago and no more BNK tokens are being sold at this time. Can't wait for exchange listings to start rolling in.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hello, why today in the morning when ICO was already finished 5 hours ago, the tokens were still sold and contributors amount growing?
Activity: 135
None of the ICOs have released their tokens immediately. For us it is not just to copy and paste other ICOs tokens, we are doing it tailor made.
We all want BNK listed today but the reality is that safety and security must come first. We will already be listed on HitBTC, we have our own exchange platform on the way and are still in negotiations with other external exchanges.
Adittionally, our token will be on two blockchains, which will allow you to claim your weekly revenue share in ETH and XEM. So it is a complex structure.

We will already be listed on HitBTC --> please tell us when trading will be possible as the announcement was made by you. Otherwise please don't make announcements if you do not provide information!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
bNK team run away...no more customer support...

I think this team will continue to provide updates here. they were always here and wrote. and that will be the same in the future. and many investors are also reading here. if it gets less it would not be good for the project
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I notice that you will be doing debit cards and Payment processing. I looked on your website to see more about how the debit cards and payment processing will work, but did not find anything. Can you elaborate how you are going to integrate your debit cards into the existing POS infrastructure and how your payment processing will function? Are you planning to somehow enter the existing switching network by converting to a fiat currency?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
None of the ICOs have released their tokens immediately. For us it is not just to copy and paste other ICOs tokens, we are doing it tailor made.
We all want BNK listed today but the reality is that safety and security must come first. We will already be listed on HitBTC, we have our own exchange platform on the way and are still in negotiations with other external exchanges.
Adittionally, our token will be on two blockchains, which will allow you to claim your weekly revenue share in ETH and XEM. So it is a complex structure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
bNK team run away...no more customer support...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
When do we get the extra coins distributed?

When will I be able to sell my BNK tokens (not saying I will) and will I be able to do so on Spectrocoin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
When do we get coins distributed?
Activity: 40
Lithuanian newspaper "Verslo žinios" has published another article on Bankera. Any lithuanian speaker here willing to do a quick translation? I don't want to post a Google-translated version, it has has some, uh, "toxic" words in it.

not wort to translate:)
useless writing with old wrong info,wrong digits,mistakes..Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Now let's wait for the news from the team, the ICO has been a complete success. Congratulations to everyone.
Activity: 105
Lithuanian newspaper "Verslo žinios" has published another article on Bankera. Any lithuanian speaker here willing to do a quick translation? I don't want to post a Google-translated version, it has has some, uh, "toxic" words in it.

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Updates about the next steps will be provided in the upcoming days.

One shouldn't have to scour internet forums and piece together tidbits of information like this. You're not running a lemonade stand here, Bankera. You should've had a prepared statement available on your website as soon as the ICO ended. I've said that before - you need to get better at communication.

Yes, I also agree with this point of view.

Plus I'd like to know when will it be possible to order a spectrocoin card and get an IBAN??? Waiting for the "approval" for over a month now!
Activity: 95
pnaguili

One shouldn't have to scour internet forums and piece together tidbits of information like this. You're not running a lemonade stand here, Bankera. You should've had a prepared statement available on your website as soon as the ICO ended. I've said that before - you need to get better at communication.

Es cierto. la mayoría de los inversores desconocen la fecha en que bankera estará en los exchanger . me parece que fallaron hay de una manera que no puedo describir y dejaron a todo en el limbo
Activity: 135

I fully agree - you had enough time tp prepare.
Jump to: