Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 224. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Updates about the next steps will be provided in the upcoming days.

One shouldn't have to scour internet forums and piece together tidbits of information like this. You're not running a lemonade stand here, Bankera. You should've had a prepared statement available on your website as soon as the ICO ended. I've said that before - you need to get better at communication.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I find it uneasy that Bankera Exchange is being linked from the front page (and shared around by others), yet it doesn't have any clear indications that it's not a functioning exchange yet. There is that one-time "Bankera Pilot Program" popup, which is likely to be ignored or confuse people as "Pilot Program" is pretty ambiguous, especially if it doesn't have any additional information about the program itself. After that popup everything looks like an already launched exchange, except it is not. And people will be actively looking to trade their tokens now. To make matters worse the exchange has realistically looking BNK pairs with unrealistic prices... somebody thought that it's a good idea to have that visible? On a related note, including price speculation in one of the previous Q&A sessions was similarly eye-rolling.

Finally, can geo-blocked countries get to access blog again now that ICO is over? That'd be great.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
@bankera
when do you release infos to hitbtc?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Updates about the next steps will be provided in the upcoming days.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
So Team Bankera when are you going to distribute the unsold tokens to the token holders?
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
If you have selected another cryptocurrency for payment, you will need to enter the wallet address, which you plan use for payment, and press the "BUY" button. Then you will see the altcoin wallet address.

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Good achievement, and very good news regarding BNK trading pairs in bankera's exchange - they will be free. All other pairs will be for the fee, so the price of BNK will grow naturally if exchange becomes popular.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
How many BNK have been sold?
How many BNK remain? And If I have 100k BNK how many BNK i will distributed after ICO?
When BNK list on exchange?

About 7.800.000.000 BNK have been sold (Pre ICO + ICO)
About 2.200.000.000 BNK is left.. if you have 100.000 BNK you will get about 28.000 BNK
Read the white paper at www.bankera.com
Well done bankera team. If the information you mentioned above is certain, I will get additional 2800 BNK.
Activity: 91
Congratulation all participants, team of Bankera and everyone who participated. Statistics:

1) 100k ICO participants - biggest ICO ever in the world by the count of participants.

2) 150+ m. raised (top 5 ever ICO);

Everyone who doubted, who had no possibility to buy, i.e, - will be able to buy soon in HitBTC, also in Bankera exchange and as well in other exchanges  later this year.

Wink
Activity: 135
any news about the hitbtc listening?
How many BNK remain? And If I have 100k BNK how many BNK i will distributed after ICO?

Around 5.2 billion or about ~70% of 7.5B ICO tokens were sold, leaving about 2.3B for pro rata distribution. You can expect around 0.3 additional tokens for each token owned.

Activity: 45

About 7.800.000.000 BNK have been sold (Pre ICO + ICO)
About 2.200.000.000 BNK is left.. if you have 100.000 BNK you will get about 28.000 BNK
Read the white paper at www.bankera.com

It ended midnight the 28th of February Lithuanian time, as it was planed all the time... .

The countdown ended at 0:00 UTC, which is not Lithuanian local time

Here in Denmark, it was planned to end the 1st of March 01:00 a.m. since day 1...  and it followed that schedule precisely  and ended the second it should..

I'm in the UTC+02:00 zone and so is Lithuania. The countdown clock stopped at 02:00 march 1st, not at midnight.

Okay, what ever!! - That point is that the ICO ended, the second the countdown ended...
Activity: 89
cryptocurrency trader

It ended midnight the 28th of February Lithuanian time, as it was planed all the time... .

Here in Denmark, it was planned to end the 1st of March 01:00 a.m. since day 1...  and it followed that schedule precisely  and ended the second it should..

I'm in the UTC+02:00 zone and so is Lithuania. The countdown clock stopped at 02:00 march 1st, not at midnight.

Activity: 42
Looking forward to watching this coin over the next year! Congrats on the solid ICO

Bankera's ICO is officially over. To everyone who supported us throughout this journey, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts. There is still a lot of work and development that has to be done for us to become a bank for the blockchain era, however, we will continue working hard to be able to deliver on our goals. We will soon provide more information about what's coming next, stay tuned.

that flying penis animation is so dope  Smiley

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Bankera's ICO is officially over. To everyone who supported us throughout this journey, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts. There is still a lot of work and development that has to be done for us to become a bank for the blockchain era, however, we will continue working hard to be able to deliver on our goals. We will soon provide more information about what's coming next, stay tuned.
Jump to: