Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 248. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Bankera ico is 30% of Bankera tokens,so free float will be just 30% of all tokens,price now is just 1.9 euro cents.Worldwide available cards,financial products,token integration on Spectrocoin,Bankera exchange....
Look how fast BNK are vanishing,Spectro has over 600000 customers

ICO tokens are indeed disappearing at alarming rate. Average contribution size since the price hit 1,9 cents is around 1300€, which means people are buying BNK in ~70K chunks on average. At this rate, all available BNK will have sold out by next tuesday or wednesday. So much for keeping the ICO going until the end of february...

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
It is true and can not be denied that Digital technology has changed the face of finance. can we see, maybe almost and even the whole world using that technology. The purpose of Bankera is also very logical. I see you have a great and strong team. this project must work.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I did a valuation on future returns from the BNK token.

Read it here on my Medium blog.

Thank you for leaving inputs and suggestions!

Looks good. Although I'm a bit concerned about the amount being raised here. The returns also for the average Pre-ICO investor will be quite low considering the fact that Ether price has since went 5x in value.

Bankera ico is 30% of Bankera tokens,so free float will be just 30% of all tokens,price now is just 1.9 euro cents.Worldwide available cards,financial products,token integration on Spectrocoin,Bankera exchange....
Look how fast BNK are vanishing,Spectro has over 600000 customers
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi,
   I would like to apply for hindi translations of thread. Please accept and confirm my application.
thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Looks good. Although I'm a bit concerned about the amount being raised here. The returns also for the average Pre-ICO investor will be quite low considering the fact that Ether price has since went 5x in value.

Bankera's goal of revolutionizing the banking industry is very ambitious. ETH has doubled 5 times in the short term. If you want to compare earnings with that, maybe BNK will not bring you more benefits in the short term, but it may surprise you in the long run. Kiss
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi, reserving Ukrainian tranalation. Write me if accepted and I will start.
Activity: 58
If anyone need a referral link or code for subscription bonus, just send me a private message.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Thanks for the article. I left a comment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
how long does the ico go? And is there a max. cap? I can not find anything on the website of bankera how long the ico lasts.
does anyone know exactly?is not the ico already running a few weeks?

OK. found it. ico goes until the end of february  Wink   62.624.563 / 177.000.000 raised (pre ICO + ICO)
Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Bankera is a great project. When I'm investing in any platform I look at longevity. Bankera has positioned themselves very nicely in regards to the future of the global crypto market. 2018 will be a big year I think.
Activity: 45
What will happen if Bankera get sold to for an example a big American bank? - Will all the tokens be worthless then?
Activity: 5
I bought Bankera yesterday. I'm looking forward to moon this coin.
Activity: 34
Activity: 854
Check out Bankera's fourth Q&A video with its VP for Communication Tse-Hsin Lu (Eileen), where she answers the most popular questions submitted on our official Facebook page: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/12/bankera-qa-4/
@Bankera

what is so much money actually needed for?

The volume is needed for Bankera to become a proper bank; as it is all about scalability and bank’s scalability depends on its’ capital.  It has to have 15 to 20% of its own capital of all loans outstanding in order to be successful and to achieve scale.

@Bankera

are you planning to start a new bank from scratch or become one through acqusition of an existing one? A couple of articles in Lithuanian news media mention that Bankera has opened negotiations to acquire Pacific Private Bank.

The only official news come from us - on our website and official communication channels. All matters regarding banking licenses are processed by our management team and advisors. Once there will be news about this and other topics, it will be publicly available for our customers and contributors on our official channels.  
Activity: 105
@Bankera

The volume is needed for Bankera to become a proper bank; as it is all about scalability and bank’s scalability depends on its’ capital.  It has to have 15 to 20% of its own capital of all loans outstanding in order to be successful and to achieve scale.

@Bankera

are you planning to start a new bank from scratch or become one through acqusition of an existing one? A couple of articles in Lithuanian news media mention that Bankera has opened negotiations to acquire Pacific Private Bank.

@Bankera

The volume is needed for Bankera to become a proper bank; as it is all about scalability and bank’s scalability depends on its’ capital.  It has to have 15 to 20% of its own capital of all loans outstanding in order to be successful and to achieve scale.
This seems to me a great ICO but I am having reservation regarding short term return from the ICO.

A high return of investment over a short period of time would not be feasible for any legitimate company to guarantee to it's investors.

Anyone promising you that should be added to your black book.

Yes, you are right. As we have said before, this is a long-term investment; our ICO was not designed to make quick money. We do not apply pump and dump schemes like other ICOs, as we want our token to be worth much more in the long run. That is why we’re focusing on building a strong product that fits market demands, and that would let our token grow together with our business.

When or if will this token come to other exchanges? And why are you not a trusted member?

The tokens will be listed on exchanges after the ICO. At SpectroCoin, our own exchange, and others that will be announced.
Jump to: