Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 252. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I have some questions. 

Are the BNK holders going to be considered somehow co-owners of the bank once you become a real Bank? Let's say that in a few years, Bankera is acquired by a company. Are the BNK holders going to be part of that process? Will they be considered some kind of share holders?

The reason of these questions is that I'm not sure about the token holders role. Are they considered co-owners of this project?

Thank you!!!
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Bankera hit 50m EUR with a record setting 43,000 ICO contributors. Thumps Up Bankera.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
It's a pity that Bankera was affected with wavecrest issue,  I hope it won't take a long time to find another debit card provider.
Activity: 1

We are happy to announce that Bankera's ICO has just reached a record-breaking contributor number. So far over 40,000 participants have decided to support our project (pre-ICO included). That makes us the largest ICO by the contributor number! Thank you!

Congrats guys! After investing in some high risk ventures and losing almost all I'm going to follow up on this one, only for the names in the team and PR/support here in the ANN.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
A COSS.IO token in disguise. Can't wait to see how this project will develop over the longer term (1-2 years).
Activity: 2
I have been personally investing into Bankera project since September 2017 ? each week I have been receiving 0,2-0,3% from my investments, as company is sharing 20% of incomes with the investors (this means 10-15% of potential annual income from investments not depending from crypto currency price changes). More than 40.000 investors and 50.000.000 EUR. It is so easy to make investment starting from 10 EUR.

https://bankera.com/?ref=1293291357
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
In fact that what Visa did is against EU law.Any financial instiution has to announce his terms and condition 3 months before thay will be alive,i think same law is in USA
Now crypto will move to master card

Good news from Spectro

Hi, our card service is temporarily stopped since our card provider WaveCrest Holdings suspended their card service. However, we are finalizing the deal with another provider and our card solution will be offered soon. Current SpectroCoin cardholders will receive new cards free of charge.
Good news from Spectro

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27607063

Really great news! Especially for people who bought the Card. It's a nice touch to offer new card for free to current cardholders
Thanks for sharing those news Smiley
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
In fact that what Visa did is against EU law.Any financial instiution has to announce his terms and condition 3 months before thay will be alive,i think same law is in USA
Now crypto will move to master card

Good news from Spectro

Hi, our card service is temporarily stopped since our card provider WaveCrest Holdings suspended their card service. However, we are finalizing the deal with another provider and our card solution will be offered soon. Current SpectroCoin cardholders will receive new cards free of charge.
Good news from Spectro

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27607063
Bankera is already a success so far. The idea of a bank on the blockchain is a winning one any day, and Bankera's concept of investment basket is superb.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It is very popular in another country looks, it will spread in China, the Chinese are very like some foreign investment projects, because China's domestic team project has always been one to see is money disguised circle method, so Chinese people like to invest in foreign block chain project!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
yes, if I see the project bankera has a clear concept and strong..I am so excited to follow the development of this project,I see there are very good prospects to invest projected this.. with a team that is so professional and full of ideas an interesting idea,I'm sure this project will be a success
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
I am very enthusiastic with the project bankera this,if I see this project's mission and vision is very good and well organized.. I am so sure this project will be a success,with the idea the idea of team is very interesting for me.. I would love to invest with the project bankera this and I really hope this project will be achieved all the targets..
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
This Visa issue is just a pain, I just recieved Spectrocoin card few weeks ago and now I can trough it right in the trash.
How can I exchange my BNK in spectrocoin.com?
I want sold my bounty but don't know how to do it?

Right now, BNK is still in the ICO stage. It is not tied to an exchange rate for now, and so,  not tradable or transferable for now. You may only trade/transfer your BNK at the end of the ICO and when the token must have been launched on the exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
How can I exchange my BNK in spectrocoin.com?
I want sold my bounty but don't know how to do it?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
what is the current overall state of this project? do they deliver intime and work transparently? worth to invest?

thanks
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
We are happy to announce that Bankera's ICO has just reached a record-breaking contributor number. So far over 40,000 participants have decided to support our project (pre-ICO included). That makes us the largest ICO by the contributor number! Thank you!

Congrats banker! Good thing that I did a right choice to invest in this ICo. When will this be in exchange? Hoping It will very soon. Keep on rising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
What about all that visa current issue

indeed, this is a serious matter
spectrocoin is one of the affected services among others

hope that bankera's team will come to a solution really fast because it's going to affect their ICO

Yes, but I think the effect of the visa issue will be minimal since the mastercard channel is still open.

TenX for example just decided to have another card provider. Overall I think, this issue will not hemper any services.

hope that bankera's team will come to a solution really fast because it's going to affect their ICO

Yes, but I think the effect of the visa issue will be minimal since the mastercard channel is still open.
Activity: 127
Merit: 13

Jump to: