Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 255. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Bank? you will give credits in cryptocurrencies?

They are already have cryptocurrencies SpectroCoin Prepaid Card, you can read more  information regarding cryptocurrencies credits on https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html

So Spectrocoin and Bankera have the same roots. Then, why do they need two projects to steam? They could combine them into one entity.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Why no blogpost about 18th revenue share?
Propably thay are very busy,weather is nightmare in that area of Europe.Important is that payments have been send,maybe Bankera is preparing extra info.Ico is going like in the clock,more people is discovering Spectro,pure gold with that exchanges nightmare
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Why no blogpost about 18th revenue share?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Why Bankera account have a negative trust rating?

You can search this thread, I guess this question was replied already multiple times.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Number of Bankera ICO contributors is coming to 40000 we need around 500 people more
I read more and more news that banks are suspending accounts of customers who trade digital currencies
Big banks dont want blockchain,private blockchain are disappearing.only master card has his patented private blockchain what will serve fastest less costly transaction

I ve been reading that EBC is positive for innovative cards becouse same way it will serve fastest and  less costly  transaction

So looks like Bankera is right in time.

It's already more than 40k contributors, Bankera is growing exponentially Smiley Is there community telegram channel for BNK holders ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why Bankera account have a negative trust rating?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
thank you for the next weekly payout!
Activity: 1
Hey Bankera I would like to do translation in Hindi for you. Please PM me [email protected] if you consider it.
Activity: 35
joined the ICO, waiting for the price once its listed on an exchange.
What I really like abt this project is the weekly Dividend, this will make it like a compay that can be priced using the div model
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
The recent success of NEM has to influence Bankera in some way. Either way I’m excited to see how much money are raised during the ICO once it ends  Smiley
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Number of Bankera ICO contributors is coming to 40000 we need around 500 people more
I read more and more news that banks are suspending accounts of customers who trade digital currencies
Big banks dont want blockchain,private blockchain are disappearing.only master card has his patented private blockchain what will serve fastest less costly transaction

I ve been reading that EBC is positive for innovative cards becouse same way it will serve fastest and  less costly  transaction

So looks like Bankera is right in time.

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Is today is the next payout day for BNK token holders ? I really hope it will be a nice one, as the the total token sold during ICO exceeeded 1 billion.

Yes, the weekly commission will be paid today.
Bank? you will give credits in cryptocurrencies?

They are already have cryptocurrencies SpectroCoin Prepaid Card, you can read more  information regarding cryptocurrencies credits on https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html

Hello,
Bankera is building a regulated bank for the blockchain era, which means that it will be a digital bank with traditional banking services (e.g., giving out loans) and will support both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.
We will provide loans in fiat, However we will consider offering loans in cryptocurrencies as well.
Bankera, when you plan exchange.bankera.com to go live, and what coins/tokens will be supported there for a start ? Will it support all coins that are currently available at your MVP spectrocoin ?

Hello,

We are planning to launch our exchange in the first half of 2018. It will of course support Banker tokens and ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens.

What exact month in this year so I can expect to trade? Thank you Dev.

BNK tokens will be listed on SpectroCoin from day one, and Bankera’s exchange will be launch in the first half of 2018.
Here you can find more information about Bankera’s exchange, and also participate in the trading contest  https://blog.bankera.com/2017/11/26/bankera-trading-contest/
I can buy tokens by feat?

Hi, can you please specify your question ?
Its really nice project. The idea behind is very promising which can create revolutionary services for banking system in future. Waiting for listing on the Spectrocoin exchange.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Is today is the next payout day for BNK token holders ? I really hope it will be a nice one, as the the total token sold during ICO exceeeded 1 billion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 239
Bankera, when you plan exchange.bankera.com to go live, and what coins/tokens will be supported there for a start ? Will it support all coins that are currently available at your MVP spectrocoin ?

Hello,

We are planning to launch our exchange in the first half of 2018. It will of course support Banker tokens and ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens.

Targeting ERC20 & NEM Mosaic tokens is really a good initiative , both might take off a lot more in 2018 and bring you a lot of exposure as a Bank Project .
Jump to: