Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 256. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Bank? you will give credits in cryptocurrencies?

They are already have cryptocurrencies SpectroCoin Prepaid Card, you can read more  information regarding cryptocurrencies credits on https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Bank? you will give credits in cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Bankera, when you plan exchange.bankera.com to go live, and what coins/tokens will be supported there for a start ? Will it support all coins that are currently available at your MVP spectrocoin ?

Hello,

We are planning to launch our exchange in the first half of 2018. It will of course support Banker tokens and ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens.

What exact month in this year so I can expect to trade? Thank you Dev.
Activity: 8
I can buy tokens by feat?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Its really nice project. The idea behind is very promising which can create revolutionary services for banking system in future. Waiting for listing on the Spectrocoin exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera, when you plan exchange.bankera.com to go live, and what coins/tokens will be supported there for a start ? Will it support all coins that are currently available at your MVP spectrocoin ?

Hello,

We are planning to launch our exchange in the first half of 2018. It will of course support Banker tokens and ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens.
Activity: 24
I just had a light bulb moment. After being initially troubled with the choice or era-word on their tagline "the Bank for the Blockchain era", it's actually quite clever. Bank+Era = Bankera.

Roll Eyes

Couldnt it have come from the metal group "Pantera"?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Good luck with the project and all the best in 2019. I hope the project will be a great success and
everyone involved will make a good profit .
The moment that ICO raise amount hits figure like 177 mil, you know its doomed to fail. investors might make x2 for their investment but that you can make with current trading coins with less risk. Remember Tezos, Filecoin, Kin et all.

You can find more information about our tokens and hardcap on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/15/bankeras-total-token-supply-explained/.
Just bumped into this thread and I can see lots of shady things. I will keep reading to get a better idea and what is behind.
Am I wrong saying that the coin is tradeable only on one exchange AND the ICO is still running?

The ICO lasts till the end of February. After it, BNK tokens will be listed on SpectroCoin - and our own exchange, as well as other platforms that we will announce later on.
is there an offline wallet?

Hello, 99% of SpectroCoin's digital currency is stored in protected offline storage (deep cold wallet) to secure funds.
Activity: 28
The moment that ICO raise amount hits figure like 177 mil, you know its doomed to fail. investors might make x2 for their investment but that you can make with current trading coins with less risk. Remember Tezos, Filecoin, Kin et all.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Just bumped into this thread and I can see lots of shady things. I will keep reading to get a better idea and what is behind.
Am I wrong saying that the coin is tradeable only on one exchange AND the ICO is still running?

ICO is still running. I think it ends the in the last part of Feb. The coin itself isn't tradeable yet. They are viewable inside your Spectrocoin wallet but they're stuck there until the ICO is over.  Bankera is launching their own exchange and if you get a chance go play with the beta version.  It's pretty cool.   

The best part is imo that the weekly ether payouts for BNK holders.  Bankera hasn't skipped a beat with those from the beginning. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
is there an offline wallet?
Activity: 4
Fast Invest ICO looks better, already operating FinTech business. Would trust them more with my money.

We already have an operating product in a form of SpectroCoin - cryptocurrency wallet, exchange, debit card and payment processing provider. We have over 4 years of experience in the sector and nearly 600,000 clients. On our MVP SpectroCoin you can currently get cryptocurrency powered prepaid cards, IBAN account. We support over 20 different currencies (fiat and cryptos). Also, we will be launching our own exchange service in the first half of 2018.

I didn't receive my debit card. Contacted support and got a reply saying it's probably lost because I chose standard delivery, and there is no tracking information. So far kinda ok-ish, but in that same e-mail from support I was asked to provide verification documents again, even though I was already fully verified.
Fast Invest ICO looks better, already operating FinTech business. Would trust them more with my money.

We already have an operating product in a form of SpectroCoin - cryptocurrency wallet, exchange, debit card and payment processing provider. We have over 4 years of experience in the sector and nearly 600,000 clients. On our MVP SpectroCoin you can currently get cryptocurrency powered prepaid cards, IBAN account. We support over 20 different currencies (fiat and cryptos). Also, we will be launching our own exchange service in the first half of 2018.
Activity: 42
Jump to: