Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 253. (Read 185959 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
What about all that visa current issue
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I still have some questions after reading the white paper of the BANKERA project. I have already read the WP before. What i understood it that Bankera is going to pay 20% of its "Affiliate" revenue to each investor  So, in case of 100 Euros, won't be much revenue! The second profit is from trading the tokens when you launch the project. But this way i don't understand how its price can increase significantly while it is not anonymous as it will work with FIAT as well. And is it expected really that the token prices will increase? Thank you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I got mine too Smiley

Took a while, but the ETH network was heavily congested.

Made a good investment in Bankera, hopefully will pay off Smiley
Activity: 60

Has anyone solved or had any news from eth transaction support? Will the times be long? I have other funds to move I do not know how to do.   Huh Huh Huh
No, its 15 hours that im waiting to receive my ethereum.
Attack maldown end Spectre possible cause? Transaction in the etherscan dont exist. 
I have finally received my ethereums, i hope that also your problem is solved.

Yes!!!! Finally, I thought I had lost them. Good news, thank you all for the support.
Activity: 6

Has anyone solved or had any news from eth transaction support? Will the times be long? I have other funds to move I do not know how to do.   Huh Huh Huh
Attack maldown end Spectre possible cause? Transaction in the etherscan dont exist. 
I have finally received my ethereums, i hope that also your problem is solved.
Activity: 1
I wait for verification in pending status from december.

Please do something with that.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
A few questions:

- can we use fiat on Spectrocoin? How do we deposit?
- what is the relationship between bankera and spectrocoin?

Yes. You can deposit and use fiat in SpectroCoin, but you'll have to add and verify your credit card first before you can deposit fiat in your wallet. You can then buy bnk or other cryptocoins or fiat currencies with your deposited fund. SpectroCoin is the Minimal Value Product of SpectroCoin which serves as a model exchange service of Bankera.

Activity: 6

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
A few questions:

- can we use fiat on Spectrocoin? How do we deposit?
- what is the relationship between bankera and spectrocoin?
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
3 days and still pending verification process. very slow....

Your identity verification will be processed within 48 working hours.
All documents have to be clearly visible and in color.

Identity document verification status "Pending"

I think Bankera support is under pressure due to the ICO. I waited 8 days for my but it was worth it. Now I can easily fund my account and buy bnk with lightening speed.

Hello,

Please notice that the verification process at SpectroCoin takes at least 48h business hours (6 work days).

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hello,

Please notice that the verification process at SpectroCoin takes at least 48h business hours (6 work days).
Activity: 2

Binance,look Binance twitter,There is drama of Binance users,during the upgrade and after upgrade

Binance is mega hype,you need to adress your concern to Binance,Try login to Binance best luck
Maybe transaction will return to your wallet

I have sent to okex and exodus, but the problem is the same, eth does not arrive

Please check your PM.
[/quote]

Hello, check pm, I had already sent you all, now for one hour I can not send more pm.

Binance,look Binance twitter,There is drama of Binance users,during the upgrade and after upgrade

Binance is mega hype,you need to adress your concern to Binance,Try login to Binance best luck

I have sent to okex and exodus, but the problem is the same, eth does not arrive

Please check your PM.

[/quote]

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

2 eth transactions not arrived at the destination. If I go to etherscan and insert my address it does not detect any transactions carried out by my wallet.

I have exactly the same problem! 0.177 ETH sent, dissapear from my ETH wallet and never recieved to destination. On etherscan no info showed up about this transaction

I did three operations yesterday with eth, the first one came successfully, the other two, one of which at the same wallett never arrived. It seems that in the first transaction the funds came from another wallet and not from mine, my wallet on spectrocoin, if I look for it on etherscan it is empty and without operations. How is it possible?

Yes same situation here(one successfull transaction yesterday and the next one 5 hours later, no sign of my ETH. Both sent to Binance). I sent PM to Spectrocoin support i hope they'll clear this

We are happy to announce that Bankera's ICO has just reached a record-breaking contributor number. So far over 40,000 participants have decided to support our project (pre-ICO included). That makes us the largest ICO by the contributor number! Thank you!

2 eth transactions not arrived at the destination. If I go to etherscan and insert my address it does not detect any transactions carried out by my wallet.

I have exactly the same problem! 0.177 ETH sent, dissapear from my ETH wallet and never recieved to destination. On etherscan no info showed up about this transaction

Please write us a PM with your SpectroCoin email address and transaction information.
Jump to: