Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 273. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bankera's week 13 net transactional revenue share has been paid! All the details here: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/11/28/the-13th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

hi,

is ther transactional revenue for people who have bought BNK on ICO?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Does new Bankera multi-blocchain cards are already ussued by Bankera or still from third partie provider
I would like to order

Hello,

At the moment, cards are issued through SpectroCoin by a card provider. Bankera's team is working on international cards currently, and we will certainly let everyone know when they are available.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Does new Bankera multi-blocchain cards are already ussued by Bankera or still from third partie provider
I would like to order
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I also recycled weekly payments back into the ICO.
Hmm, revenue is getting more interesting!

More people using our services and products translates into a bigger revenue share. Also, Referral commissions are being paid in ETH now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Hmm, revenue is getting more interesting!
Bankera's week 13 net transactional revenue share has been paid! All the details here: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/11/28/the-13th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/
Activity: 3
Just got the weekly payment! Spending it all on the ICO B-)

promising project best of luck dev

Thank you for your support
I will explain you as a lawyer simple and I don`t care about your legendary status IF you dare to speak this way:

-- I know all this bullshit about Bankera "scam". But you forget simple law and simple law against money laundering, terrosim financing, etc. Bankera operate as registrated company under the law of European Union, etc. And there is strong prevention of money laundering, terrorism financing, etc. That`s why first you registrate in such exchanges as Spectrocoin (Bankera), Kraken, Bitfinexx, Anycoin, etc etc. This is natural. Unless you launder your black money, then it`s another story.  

-- the rules says clearly - IF YOU transfer/deposit bigger amount than rules says what happens? Can you do that? Question is why law is created then?

I understand your emotions, specially If you lost some BTc, but everyone is welcome to visit Bankera or Spectrocoin. Everyone is welcome also to visit Switch 2018 (near year) in Kaunas and meet Antanas Guoga personally (advisor of Bankera) or XEM (NEM) people as Bankera is related to XEM too in some points.  

And again, I know a lot about this project and what people behind this. They are very serious people.

Exactly. SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives so, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard AML, and funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions. For those who want more info on that, please visit: https://spectrocoin.com/en/terms.html
Activity: 13
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
What a pity that scammers raise money in ico, ifo. These scammers are sick and notorious.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
 I will explain you as a lawyer simple and I don`t care about your legendary status IF you dare to speak this way:

-- I know all this bullshit about Bankera "scam". But you forget simple law and simple law against money laundering, terrosim financing, etc. Bankera operate as registrated company under the law of European Union, etc. And there is strong prevention of money laundering, terrorism financing, etc. That`s why first you registrate in such exchanges as Spectrocoin (Bankera), Kraken, Bitfinexx, Anycoin, etc etc. This is natural. Unless you launder your black money, then it`s another story.  

-- the rules says clearly - IF YOU transfer/deposit bigger amount than rules says what happens? Can you do that? Question is why law is created then?

-- A case from European court which was taken is a guy with same name but born in in 1950tees...  And Vytautas Karalevicius a CEO of Bankera is born in 80tees. It was already discussed. This accusation is for totally another person, but of course Bankera is not different from another great projects - most of of great projects been blackmailed, etc etc.

I understand your emotions, specially If you lost some BTc, but everyone is welcome to visit Bankera or Spectrocoin. Everyone is welcome also to visit Switch 2018 (next year) in Kaunas and meet Antanas Guoga personally (advisor of Bankera) or XEM (NEM) people as Bankera is related to XEM too in some points.    
SWITCH - http://switchit.lt/en/ (one of the most serious and biggest early Blockhain and technologies event in North Europe);   you are welcome to visit switch boy and meet us eye to eye and tell this bullshit personally Smiley.

And again, I know a lot about this project and what people behind this. They are very serious people.

Bankera is a super great idea because of few reasons - bla-bla-bla.

TOTAL BULLSHIT! Bankera is a super-shit idea because of several reasons:
1) proved scam with Spectrocoin wallets during 2015–2016 years,
2) CEO Vytautas Karalevičius biography is biography of looser with no achievements,
3) no one real innovation is claimed in project whitepaper,
4) MVP is counterfeited, investors are cheated,
5) CEO and team do not understand how to use blockchain in banking business, they simply use everywhere this world multiple times to attract investors,

Read more before placing such stupid shit on this forum:
https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd
I invested massive in the pre-ICO, and now I also invested in the ICO... Smiley The revenue already payed me more than 1% of my invested amount back, and the weekly revenue is also raised about 200% since week 1... Of course the revenue will drop a little, because new Bankers comes out in play, but soon it will be way over what it is now..

This is my first (and so far) only ICO.. I have other coins, but never from ICO.. Smiley

If anyone have problems or questions, I would love to try and answer them..  Cheesy

Thank you for your support
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I invested massive in the pre-ICO, and now I also invested in the ICO... Smiley The revenue already payed me more than 1% of my invested amount back, and the weekly revenue is also raised about 200% since week 1... Of course the revenue will drop a little, because new Bankers comes out in play, but soon it will be way over what it is now..

This is my first (and so far) only ICO.. I have other coins, but never from ICO.. Smiley

If anyone have problems or questions, I would love to try and answer them..  Cheesy
Activity: 218
Merit: 100

2) CEO Vytautas Karalevičius biography is biography of looser with no achievements,
5) CEO and team do not understand how to use blockchain in banking business, they simply use everywhere this world multiple times to attract investors,

https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd

Stop trolling. There is no proof of scam. If you read the thread you posted you can clearly see it is a blackmail. Your post about bananas is funny, but the CEO lying about age and saying he didn't achieve nothing or that he is a scammer is BS... Innovation doesn't have to be in whitepaper. There are plenty of ICO who just copy paste them. There can be many banks based on crypto, just look at how many "normal" banks are out there... If you live in a small city you will have at least 2 or 3 banks, if you live in a big city you can have 20, 30 banks... Therefore you can have thousands of ICO for digital and crypto banks now days and it wouldn't be odd... They can have even same whitepaper and it would still be OK...
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

YOU ARE A SCAMMER USING A DEAD PERSONS ACCOUNT. YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF SCUM. LOSER.
Activity: 18
Bankera is a super great idea because of few reasons - a solid and highly dedicated team, a good idea of business, a trust from investors, a support from some of government level people, highly experienced staff. I see Bankera as future Goldman Sash, Amazon or Apple level company. This is a one of the best investments my oppinnion.

I think the same I hope we are not disappointed
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Jump to: