Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 269. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
What is an incentive for you and customers to not run away with all money? Or makin irresponsible trading if any.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I like a new counter on Bankera's webpage it's dynamically starts running when a new bunch of tokens is bought. Looks like every few second somebody buys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Received my weekly revenue share; this was the 14th one I've received so far.

Bankera runs like clockwork, and they never miss a beat  Wink

Thanks Bankera! Cheers!  Cool

Great! Thank you for your support
On the bankera site the raised amount doesn't change for a week already?

Hello,

you might need to clean your cache
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Received my weekly revenue share; this was the 14th one I've received so far.

Bankera runs like clockwork, and they never miss a beat  Wink

Thanks Bankera! Cheers!  Cool
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
'Blockchain Is Bringing Banking Into The 21st Century', check the article about Bankera on Investing.com: https://www.investing.com/studios/article-53
Great for exposure!
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
On the bankera site the raised amount doesn't change for a week already?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Amazing... Still in the beginning and this week I got 0,12% of my investment back... That’s a lot for only one week, and I believe the future will be bright, and that this investment will change my life..
'Blockchain Is Bringing Banking Into The 21st Century', check the article about Bankera on Investing.com: https://www.investing.com/studios/article-53
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Same here, received the new revenue share, you are going to be very successful, I am sure of it.
Another revenue share more received without problems Bankera team. Thank you for your work and transparency.

Great to hear it, thank you for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Another revenue share more received without problems Bankera team. Thank you for your work and transparency.
We cannot predict the market price.
But the project performance also affects the token value. As the project gets more successful and more people get in, the demand for services and tokens gets higher, which also results in a higher weekly revenue share for token holders.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For a conservative company like Bankera, reaching €0.10 would already be quite a feat. But don’t count out the power of hype and potential growth.

True, and seems Tony G participates many ICO projects these days.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
For a conservative company like Bankera, reaching €0.10 would already be quite a feat. But don’t count out the power of hype and potential growth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well idea was if all went well ofcourse... Due to marketcap, it has surely some limits where it can go.. So i asumed that there is some perception where it could be value next year... few cents, 0.000001$ or few bucks...
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
There is big number of benkera token. WHat future value can we predict in next year...or 2019 per token??

11 Dollar   Grin   

you have questions. who can answer it should write me until friday please the euro lotto numbers.
Since all interest and bonus payments have arrived so far, I hope this project will be a great success.
finally a ico with a good ending. the investors would be happy about that
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There is big number of benkera token. WHat future value can we predict in next year...or 2019 per token??
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Despite all criticism and scam cries by some against Bankera and its founder I still believe in the Bankera project and I invested. But I must say that I am not pleased with the difficulties I face due to my IP being banned in the name of security whenever I want to sign in to the SpectroCoin platform. IP banning in my view is a sloppy way of executing platform security considering the fact that most mobile devices have dynamic IP addresses. I would love to see a more practical security feature on SpectroCoin, but I definitely don't want to see my IP banned again.
Jump to: