Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 268. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104
When is the weekly revenue ends?. Or is this part of the bankera project. Thats why I wanted to get more bankera at the price of .017 as of now. I really like the project and the team behind of this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
When exchange platform, that currently is beta is expected to be live and use real currency pairs ?

We expect it to be live on the first half of 2018
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
When exchange platform, that currently is beta is expected to be live and use real currency pairs ?
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

seems like Google authentication doesn't work on spectrocoin.
Can you fix it?

Hello,

The default 2FA for transactions is by email. If you wish to change it, you have to go to your account settings and 'Edit'.
2FA for login is being implemented.
Yeah, I did it. aand it doesn't work.
You still have to input your email + password and that's it. No 2Fa

2FA is just for withdraw, not login.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Can you fix it?

Hello,

The default 2FA for transactions is by email. If you wish to change it, you have to go to your account settings and 'Edit'.
Yeah, I did it. aand it doesn't work.
You still have to input your email + password and that's it. No 2Fa
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
When the platform is fully functional, the number of users that the project attracts will be incredible. Remember these words in a few months, I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 54
Imo, the token price in this ICO is too high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Everything about Bankera is great so far! I believe in this ICO and hope it is successful.

I wish the verification process was quicker, it would help to have more investment on this ICO. Unfortunately, the process takes more than a week (at least for me). I'm using Coinbase at the moment to get ETH/BTC and transfer it to my Spectrocoin wallet which means I'm paying the commission to them. Sad

And also it seems there is no 2-step verification, I can see the security section in the settings, but it seems not working. Please fix it for the sake of users' security. Smiley

Hello,

The Support team is focused on dealing with the verification backlog. We apologize for your wait.

The default 2FA for transactions is by email. If you wish to change it, you have to go to your account settings and 'Edit'; 2FA for login is being implemented.

Yes it is true hopefully this verfikasi process is faster than it used to be because with faster verfikasi it will help investment in ICO.
Everything about Bankera is great so far! I believe in this ICO and hope it is successful.

I wish the verification process was quicker, it would help to have more investment on this ICO. Unfortunately, the process takes more than a week (at least for me). I'm using Coinbase at the moment to get ETH/BTC and transfer it to my Spectrocoin wallet which means I'm paying the commission to them. Sad

And also it seems there is no 2-step verification, I can see the security section in the settings, but it seems not working. Please fix it for the sake of users' security. Smiley

Hello,

The Support team is focused on dealing with the verification backlog. We apologize for your wait.

The default 2FA for transactions is by email. If you wish to change it, you have to go to your account settings and 'Edit'; 2FA for login is being implemented.
Bankera exch,can get a lot of bittrex and polo customers.Bittrex suspended lot of users accounts
And many other cant withdrawn support is not answering,Coinbase is for USA,When Bankera will release his own cards we will see payments increase

Did you tried  Bankera exchange platform yet, I interested to know what your experience with this new site exchange platform?

Hello,

At the moment, this is only the demo version of our platform. So besides trying it out and helping to develop it with us, everyone can also join the trading contest: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/11/26/bankera-trading-contest/

Can you fix it?

Hello,

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Bankera Initiates Banking Revolution on the Blockchain, Announces Token Sale

Banking is undergoing its greatest revolution since the invention of the printing press. Technology is changing how money is spent, stored, and exchange especially with the advent of the blockchain. Blockchain has enable startups to start addressing the woes of the banking industry, and while many attempts has been made to create an integrated solution, their focus on niche problems negates the impact of their solutions.

To truly revolutionize the banking industry, the platform will have to showcase the potential of becoming a one-stop store for all financial services, the same way, traditional bricks and mortar banks are now. The platform will also have to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. Such a platform is what Bankera is offering.

Following a successful presale that raised 25 million Euros and gathered more than 16,000 contributors in September, Bankera has officially announced the launch of its token sale. Starting on November 27th, the blockchain-based startup will offer its BNK tokens to the general public to implement its decentralized banking services.

Bankera is an operational fork of SpectroCoin ( https://spectrocoin.com), a successful cryptocurrency exchange, e-wallet, debit card provider and payment processor with an established client base of 490,000 clients and over 64,000 cards issued. Leveraging core infrastructures whose functionalities are now comparable to the traditional banks, Bankera is the natural extension of SpectroCoin’s services to develop a banking system for the blockchain era.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-initiates-banking-revolution-on-the-blockchain/

Activity: 1

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Bankera exch,can get a lot of bittrex and polo customers.Bittrex suspended lot of users accounts
And many other cant withdrawn support is not answering,Coinbase is for USA,When Bankera will release his own cards we will see payments increase

Did you tried  Bankera exchange platform yet, I interested to know what your experience with this new site exchange platform?
Activity: 12

Can you fix it?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I hope bankera and spectrocoin will capture most of coinbase customers and grow this business rapidly so that investors will start getting some decent share, at the moment most of the investors are receiving only few cents as profit share weekly, i hope it will grow in coming weeks and months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=112

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Bankera ICO is Now Live: Be Part of the Banking Revolution, an article about our ICO on Coin Idol: https://coinidol.com/bankera-ico-now-live-be-part-of-banking-revolution/
We have been running a business for over 4 years, so we are not a start up and not just an idea.

And we hedge all funds to euros to avoid risks.

Jump to: