Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 270. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Where is the company registered?  Investy is registered on the Isle of Man

Hello,

Our Business and Product Development is located in Lithuania currently.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
500,000 people now using the Spectrocoin platform.
it's real?

Very real my friend.  I participated in the Pre ICO and for the last 13 weeks they have been paying out weekly dividends.  The platform itself is pretty easy to use and seems secure. The rocket chat always has someone from Bankera there to answer questions. They are very active on their social media platforms.

All and all, I'm pretty impressed with the foundation Bankera is building for the future of Crypto. We live in an exciting time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
it's real?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
wow 500,000 people... I wonder how many millions of users can use the platform in 12 months, it can be true madness.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Activity: 70
Where is the company registered?  Investy is registered on the Isle of Man
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Today i read a comment why we need cryptobanks, with crypto we are our own bank. Whats ur take on that?
my two cents ...
imho we don't need banks.
what we need is an service provider who processes payments made with any crypto. And the other way around: You might want to have a service/bank account, that you can give to fiat-money users. The payment processor receives fiat and gives you your desired crypto.
If you call it a cryptobank, call it that way.
The general idea of crypto currencies is to have no need of a bank or any other centralized institution.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
You are some what right but when the crypto economy will be adopted by masses then they will need much more financial services that will be provided by these crypto banks, so they have huge huge potential.

Today i read a comment why we need cryptobanks, with crypto we are our own bank. Whats ur take on that?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Bankera, if it comes that you will recieve a bank licence what country it will be ? Lithuania ?

Hello,

We will not disclose the place(s) where we apply for a bank license until the deals are completely final.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Bankera, if it comes that you will recieve a bank licence what country it will be ? Lithuania ?
Is it just me or the new referral system looks like a pyramid to screw your friends' money and get a part of it? I am not a big fan of such systems, where unsophisticated people get burned.

By recommending Bankera you bring more clients which in turn increases the weekly net transactional revenue share.

Thats right. I hope clients continue to use the bankera system. I am very optimistic of this system and I hope it will increased its transaction volume so that everybody will benefit.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 93
Is it just me or the new referral system looks like a pyramid to screw your friends' money and get a part of it? I am not a big fan of such systems, where unsophisticated people get burned.

By recommending Bankera you bring more clients which in turn increases the weekly net transactional revenue share.

Thats right. I hope clients continue to use the bankera system. I am very optimistic of this system and I hope it will increased its transaction volume so that everybody will benefit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
and an extra aspect is the negative trust of the initiator of the thread. this we have to look more into detail no avoid being scammed.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100

It's just you Smiley This is a common practice, to market the ICO. Most offer bounty or affiliate programs. You have exchanges who have affiliate programs to lure clients in. Look at it as part of marketing Wink 
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Hello,
I deposited Eth on spectrocoin all address 0x637A5200e90E7c0120aBd33B390df02C9E8bab6E
but still can not be seen
you can help me .... I already sent a ticket
Account Leggio Francesco
Email [email protected]
https://etherchain.org/account/0x637A5200e90E7c0120aBd33B390df02C9E8bab6E#txreceived

Did you got your ETH deposited to your account ?

I also made a deposit but no sign of the funds yet.

Hi, can you PM us your SpectroCoin email address and transaction details?

Thank you for your support. Already talked to the website support and funds have been added to my balance.

Just purchased BNK with it ! 

Any idea when BNK will be added to other exchanges as well ? Approximate time ?

Cheers
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

yes I don't like referrals in ICOs as well, but it's quite small reward so don't think it's scammy.

@Bankera. Whats ur take on crypterium? Is it considered competition?

We are ahead of similar projects as we already have a fully-operational MVP - SpectroCoin where we currently issue IBANs. Having an operational MVP allows us to pay a transactional revenue share to our clients weekly and as well as providing the IT and regulatory infrastructure base for Bankera. We have also launched a demo of our own exchange which will be officially live in early 2018.

Jump to: