Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 287. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Guys how are writing here positive remarks are paid-off for that by Bankera signature campaign.
But if we try to see the core: scamming past activity + bullshit whatepaper. And plus Vytautas with his strong greed for money.

No one reason to support this ICO.
Lon Wong of course involved as he is NEM blockchain CEO, and only stupid enough could not to see the reason behind his interest.

In order to overcome this fraudulent signature campaign I have wrote special article on independent recourse. Please read and be aware of this project: "BANKERA: The Era of Monkey-Style ICO" (https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd)

sr lon wong is stupid to see the scam; D; D; D; D and you are very clever to have seen it jajajajjajajja
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Guys how are writing here positive remarks are paid-off for that by Bankera signature campaign.
But if we try to see the core: scamming past activity + bullshit whatepaper. And plus Vytautas with his strong greed for money.

Lon Wong of course involved as he is NEM blockchain CEO, and only stupid enough could not to see the reason behind his interest.

In order to overcome this fraudulent signature campaign I have wrote special article on independent recourse. Please read and be aware of this project: "BANKERA: The Era of Monkey-Style ICO" (https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd)
Sir i support you.
Even DT member like zepher and suchmoon identifies this scammer vyutatus as a threat to bitcoin ecosystem.

You @Op please return the money of innocent people whom you have scammed. Remember karma is a bitch.

Looks like ico will be great succes
Activity: 448
Merit: 258

Sir i support you.
Even DT member like zepher and suchmoon identifies this scammer vyutatus as a threat to bitcoin ecosystem.

You @Op please return the money of innocent people whom you have scammed. Remember karma is a bitch.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Interesting to see that a dead person is still posting and posting in broken english at that.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
we can swap the BTC to USD or other money which was circulate in the world by the platform.
but it was not distributed,we should deposited it in the SpectroCoin.com .
so I want know why it need the Blockchain technology?
just want hold a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Guys who are writing here positive remarks are paid-off for that by Bankera signature campaign.

No one reason exists to support this ICO.
Lon Wong of course involved as he is NEM blockchain CEO, and only stupid enough could not to see the reason behind his interest (promotion of NEM).

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Wekkel, you might also find strange that startup pays dividends at the beginning of their operations.

By the way, when will the weekly payments stops? I read in their prospectus that they will separate spectro coin and bankera.

The answer is given here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23705966

For the rest, this field is a big gamble when it comes to ICO's. Again, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. You could lose all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Bankera is an operational fork of SpectroCoin, a cryptocurrency solution service. Even though SpectroCoin did not intend to become a bank, to stay competitive in the market, it has developed a core infrastructure comparable to traditional banks and plans to leverage the existing technology to build Bankera. The company will go beyond crypto and fiat payment processing and will offer loans, low-cost investment products, such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs), crypto funds, and more, while taking advantage of blockchain technology to help reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-bankera-announces-ico-details-for-its-blockchain-era-banking-service/
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Wekkel, you might also find strange that startup pays dividends at the beginning of their operations.

By the way, when will the weekly payments stops? I read in their prospectus that they will separate spectro coin and bankera.

I think you can withdraw your BNK to a NEM wallet after ICO. The revenue share is then paid through a smart contract on the NEM blockchain.
Activity: 56

Activity: 183
When bankera will be on Exchanges, been taking really really long Sad
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Hi

I've a question here,

if this is a bank of crypto, why there is a need for tokens ?

I read that Bankera is going to accept BNK to let customers pay the fees in a discounted rate. So, it seems that BNK is not the only way to pay the bank fees. The question here, what's the future of this BNK token price if it is not going to be the only way to pay you? Why people will need to buy it then if it is not going to be used somewhere else?

Another question, what's the official Bankera representatives price speculation within 3 years?

Thank you..
I think the token is used to raise capital to start the bank because to start a bank you need a deposit threshold.
Activity: 45
Why do they say it's a scam if they have decent staff on the team? Would people like Lon Wong risk a scam project?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Wekkel, I agree with you, but you won't get much higher weekly payouts after the dilusion, at least for a few years. It is hard to get a license and deploy ~400 mill. to generate high returns. And that bugs the investors and their willingness to participate.

The amount of the future weekly payments are indeed a gamble and the weak spot in my line of reasoning. But someone who cannot make 3% annually on an invested amount in a start up in 1-2 years should pack up and go home.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
What is going on here? Everyone who says that bankera is scam ... can prove it with evidence? Or just talk?
Here are some answers to your question !

https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd
Pab
legendary
What is going on here? Everyone who says that bankera is scam ... can prove it with evidence? Or just talk?

You are wrong,there is a lot of troll scams posts,same was before pre-ico
Pab
legendary
Hi

I've a question here,

I read that Bankera is going to accept BNK to let customers pay the fees in a discounted rate. So, it seems that BNK is not the only way to pay the bank fees. The question here, what's the future of this BNK token price if it is not going to be the only way to pay you? Why people will need to buy it then if it is not going to be used somewhere else?

Another question, what's the official Bankera representatives price speculation within 3 years?

Thank you..

I can only give you my official speculative price of BNK within 3 years,it is around 1 euro if euro will still exist
If  Bankera representatives will give any price speculation  than i am selling my tokens immediatly
Activity: 308
Merit: 102

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

Activity: 4
Hi

I've a question here,

Thank you..
Activity: 140
Thanks for the Dividends.Hope to go far with Bankera.
Jump to: