Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 286. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
We seen a lot of crypto-bank (starting from Polibius), and every time it sounds like a joke. Anyone still doing nothing. and with such big volatility in crypto - bank cant working I think.

Op is scammer with red trust, they scammed 150 BTC in their spectrocoin.com, they want to scam twice, this is pathetic. I hope they can't raise any money, investors should learn more things from his red trust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
Are there plans to get listed on other exchanges than spectrocoin?
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
anyone else have problems with login on spectrocoin now?

also no problem for me
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Bankera, can you please describe in a bit more details how you are going to support both Etherium and NEM blockchains for BNK tokens ?  I imagine at the end of ICO you will have some fixed amount of BNK tokens not yet in any of blockchain. Then investors should decide if they want ERC20 or XEM token and total amount of BNK tokens will be split between 2 blockchains ? Will it be possible to change on what blockhain you hold your tokens ? Still a lot of questions, I haven't see so far any token that work on multiple blockchains.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It is working fine here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
anyone else have problems with login on spectrocoin now?
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
The person behind Bankera is the same person behind Spectrocoin, who have stolen in excess of 200 BTC from users by locking their Spectrocoin accounts and stealing their balances. They don't even deny that they have done this. I would be very wary dealing with this or any company that is a part of Spectrocoin.

How do you explain OP? You are scammer?

Something nonsense here..

How to steal that amount and still out of jail?

It's around $1,250,000 and still out of jail and even the company not shutting down?!

Totally nonsense!

people prohibited the rules and  funds were seized. Normal procedure for companies.

This project interest me till I picked up on this, kind of sad but yes maybe next one....
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
The person behind Bankera is the same person behind Spectrocoin, who have stolen in excess of 200 BTC from users by locking their Spectrocoin accounts and stealing their balances. They don't even deny that they have done this. I would be very wary dealing with this or any company that is a part of Spectrocoin.

It's around $1,250,000 and still out of jail and even the company not shutting down?!

Totally nonsense!

people prohibited the rules and  funds were seized. Normal procedure for companies.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The combination between traditional banking and online cryptocurrency banking could be a fruitful one. Especially because traditional banks wish to stay away from crypto for now. There should be ample room of growth in that sector with many opportunities to cross sell to customers.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Totally nonsense!
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hi. I can even get a card? How I can use it ?

Hello,

at the moment, the card is available through our MVP, SpectroCoin: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/10/new-spectrocoin-prepaid-bitcoin-debit-cards/
Bankera, how long you are going to pay net commissions after the split of SpectroCoin and Bankera? Thanks.

Hello,

As we mentioned in our Q&A video, the comission continues in the foreseeable future, what will change is that the comission will come solely from Bankera (at the moment, it comes from SpectroCoin). More info: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/10/21/bankeras-qa/
Activity: 46
Hi. I can even get a card? How I can use it ?
Activity: 56
Bankera, how long you are going to pay net commissions after the split of SpectroCoin and Bankera? Thanks.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Bankera with its amazing features is and will create an evolution in human history, particularly in banking system, at least the payment methods.
Hi

I've a question here,

if this is a bank of crypto, why there is a need for tokens ?

I read that Bankera is going to accept BNK to let customers pay the fees in a discounted rate. So, it seems that BNK is not the only way to pay the bank fees. The question here, what's the future of this BNK token price if it is not going to be the only way to pay you? Why people will need to buy it then if it is not going to be used somewhere else?

Another question, what's the official Bankera representatives price speculation within 3 years?

Thank you..

Hello,

The ICO will be done in order to raise funds for the project and token holders will be able to pay for services and products at a discounted rate, and they will also be allocated a commission of 20% of the net transactional revenue on a weekly basis.
For more information, please check the section 8 of our whitepaper https://bankera.com/Bankera_whitepaper.pdf.

We cannot predict the price of the token, since it will depend on the market, but our priority is to make sure that this is a successful project. The price can only follow the performance.
Do you have an active telegram channel if so please share, the only one i can find is just the latest updates channel without any community interaction

Hello,

The telegram channel is only for announcements, but we have our official chat for communication: https://chat.bankera.com
Activity: 56
Idea to consider - maybe they will buy the existing bank and skip all the licensing BS? That would put them at the top. Let's wait and see how it goes.
Activity: 168
We seen a lot of crypto-bank (starting from Polibius), and every time it sounds like a joke. Anyone still doing nothing. and with such big volatility in crypto - bank cant working I think.
Jump to: