Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 345. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Gonna add it to my watchlist, looks quite promising, best of luck
Thanks!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Gonna add it to my watchlist, looks quite promising, best of luck
What is total supply and Pre-ICO price per token?

Pre-ICO price per token is 1 Euro cent. Total supply of tokens will be determined after pre-ICO.

Because the blockchain of irreversible function, many business applications based on blockchain, which can effectively prevent fraud, also can more is some information to keep safe and effective, and the combination of digital financial and  blockchain is quite perfect, yes operations more efficient, simple, also more secure, believe that this would be a successful project.

Thank you, we believe so as well.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Because the blockchain of irreversible function, many business applications based on blockchain, which can effectively prevent fraud, also can more is some information to keep safe and effective, and the combination of digital financial and  blockchain is quite perfect, yes operations more efficient, simple, also more secure, believe that this would be a successful project.
Activity: 13
What is total supply and Pre-ICO price per token?
im watching this project if you have a succesfull pre-ico i probably join your ico..good luck
Thanks! We will keep you updated!
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
im watching this project if you have a succesfull pre-ico i probably join your ico..good luck
Activity: 242
Merit: 102
Seems to be a nice project Smiley
What will be the total supply of the Bankera tokens?

Not yet decided, it will depend on the pre-ICO (5% will be issued during pre-ICO).

ah ok, so I will wait and watch the pre ICO Smiley
thx for the info!

Not yet decided, it will depend on the pre-ICO (5% will be issued during pre-ICO).
Activity: 242
Merit: 102
Huge news: Modestas Kaseliauskas, a former head (for 9 years) of Lithuanian State Tax Authority (equivalent of IRS or HMRC) has joined Bankera’s advisory board: https://bankera.com
During preICO will I be able to purchase tokens through bank or credit card?

Yes, you will be able to do it through SpectroCoin.

Hi,

Why can't things be simpler? I'm really interested in the project but I don't want to register at SpectroCoin. I don't want to provide all the info they want: name, address, phone number, passport, photo, etc, etc. Not even my "real" bank has all that info! Everybody talks about the advantages of privacy and untraceable crypto, but then...

Why can't I just purchase tokens through bank or credit card/VISA?

Cheers
In that case you should wait for ICO, for a smart contract to be live. SpectroCoin needs this information, otherwise, how they can be sure that your card has not been stolen or somebody does not have an access to your bank account? I know it is stupid, that's why we are building Bankera, to make payments much simpler and easier with a help of blockchain technology not only for payments, but also for KYC (know-your-client) and identification.

Yes, probably I'll wait for ICO.

Regarding security issues:

- Paypal, Ebay, Amazon, etc, etc don't ask for a copy of passport or citizen card, and as you know they are used worldwide...
- In some countries (ex. Portugal) it's forbidden to ask for a copy of citizen's card. Not even government organizations can ask for a copy.
- It's strange that to prove my identity I have to provide sensitive information and run the risk of identity theft

I believe that in this less and less private world institutions are getting more and more nosy...

That's why PayPal does chargebacks from merchants if there was some fraudulent payment etc, Ebay and Amazon are usually shipping physical goods, so it is possible to track the receiver is there is a fraudulent payment also their margins are much higher and transactions are of lower volume. However, I do agree that it has to change. However, you can deposit ETH, BTC or DASH to SpectroCoin wallet and participate in ICO with minimum details needed.

Hi,

Why can't things be simpler? I'm really interested in the project but I don't want to register at SpectroCoin. I don't want to provide all the info they want: name, address, phone number, passport, photo, etc, etc. Not even my "real" bank has all that info! Everybody talks about the advantages of privacy and untraceable crypto, but then...

Cheers
In that case you should wait for ICO, for a smart contract to be live. SpectroCoin needs this information, otherwise, how they can be sure that your card has not been stolen or somebody does not have an access to your bank account? I know it is stupid, that's why we are building Bankera, to make payments much simpler and easier with a help of blockchain technology not only for payments, but also for KYC (know-your-client) and identification.

Yes, probably I'll wait for ICO.

Regarding security issues:

- Paypal, Ebay, Amazon, etc, etc don't ask for a copy of passport or citizen card, and as you know they are used worldwide...
- In some countries (ex. Portugal) it's forbidden to ask for a copy of citizen's card. Not even government organizations can ask for a copy.
- It's strange that to prove my identity I have to provide sensitive information and run the risk of identity theft

I believe that in this less and less private world institutions are getting more and more nosy...
A project about banking that carries blockchain technology and also minimizes the costs incurred for the transaction process, maybe this project will run successfully

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project.

It is good to see that there are banks that is using the blockchain technology and I think your concept is good I hope your ICO will be successful and your project will meet in given time. Good luck to you guys.

Thank you guys for good words

Hi,

Cheers
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
A project about banking that carries blockchain technology and also minimizes the costs incurred for the transaction process, maybe this project will run successfully
Activity: 372

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
It is good to see that there are banks that is using the blockchain technology and I think your concept is good I hope your ICO will be successful and your project will meet in given time. Good luck to you guys.

Hi,

Cheers
Jump to: