Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 341. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101
"This means that Banker owners can earn commission by recommending it to others through word-of-mouth."

Can somebody elaborate, what does it mean?

Is that really mean that - we will recommend bankera - they will get more customers - bigger the 20% of profit will be?

Or am I missing something?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Check out our interview with our Advisor Antanas Guoga where he shares his thoughts about Bankera and cryptocurrency industry at large: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENOlPM8qlIc&feature=youtu.be
Don't get upset but for crying out loud, you just proved how clueless you are.

The hint is in the CET1, in other words, it means (common EQUITY tier), and you are not raising funds against equity, hence I would like to ask again why you are raising funds when you cannot use them for the purpose you say you will use them for?

Also, can you be a little bit more specific than just say: "applying for a bank license in Europe" please? Otherwise, it sounds equally smart as someone saying" "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."  Grin

Yes, that's why are doing ICO to have higher capital to meet capital adequacy requirement, as we are doing a bank despite the ICO, just ICO is to be able to achieve higher scale from first day, as we have 300k clients already and lets say starting a bank with 10M would only let us to issue loans worth of 50M which is a bit more than 150EUR on average per client i.e. to pay interests on deposits of 40M EUR which is 133 EUR per customer. Therefore we are doing an ICO to have funds converted to capital, our lawyers and tax advisors have double checked the scheme.

We have several potential domiciles to obtain banking licence, it will also highly depend on recommendations from our advisors, especially the ones at the European Parliament as we are looking for most fintech friendly domicile.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Hello I have a question about the advisor section. I see that you have Lon Wong President of NEM.io Foundation, could you please elaborate on that?
I can't wait for this ICO. It will a great source for passive income.

Thank you for your interest.
Bankera vs Change bank, which to choose and why?

Firstly, Bankera is at least one year ahead of other similar projects. We already have IBANs for SpectroCoin customers (IT and regulatory infrastructure will be a base for Bankera). Secondly, Bankera will be a proper crypto + fiat wallet from day one and will evolve into a bank within 1-2 years. Thirdly, we will offer actual banking services such as loans and deposits, we will also issue loans by taking cryptoassets as collaterals. Add to this, remittance solutions as a side-effect of withdrawal and deposit options. Last, but not least, we have a great team and advisor board that will lead us for the following years while most of our competitors are just running prepaid card programs.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Don't get upset but for crying out loud, you just proved how clueless you are.

The hint is in the CET1, in other words, it means (common EQUITY tier), and you are not raising funds against equity, hence I would like to ask again why you are raising funds when you cannot use them for the purpose you say you will use them for?

Also, can you be a little bit more specific than just say: "applying for a bank license in Europe" please? Otherwise, it sounds equally smart as someone saying" "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."  Grin

Total Supply: 75,000,000,000 ? is not it too much? ))

Are you referring to 7,500,000,000 ?

https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e709/bankera.html  Total Supply: 75,000,000,000

i would like to buy some of your tokens cause i really like idea of your project but Total Supply 75,000,000,000 i think is too much... you will need to have really big market cap to even reach 10 cents...

The total supply will depend on the pre-ICO. But the cap will not have to so big, as most of coins will not be released if price does not touch 10cent.

hm... you are going to sell it 0.012 EUR per BNK rate during ICO... so if you will make it 10 cent by releasing less BNK so it means that if i will buy for example BNK cost of 1000$ then it will be worth of 10000$ after ICO ends? ))

The ico price will depend on the pre-ico. It might be 0.012the lowest and 0.017 the highest. Regarding post ico price yes, however, pre-ico and ico price will not change.
I guess you are converting BNK's to equity in the Bank - because common equity tier must be shareholders funds.

Can you please clarify this point and tell us how much equity will all the BNK's represent?

Yes funds raised through ICO will be used as bank capital and in exchange all 20% revenue share will be given to BNK holders. BNK tokens are not securities so they will not represent equity.

Why do you claim to need so much money when banks can accept deposits - it does not make any sense?
Also, in which country are you going to get the bank license firstly from and how far are you in the process?

We need money as due to regulatory requirements you need 20% of all loans outstanding as your own capital. For example, if you issue 500M eur loans you have to have 100m eur own capital despite how many deposits you have. We will be applying for license in Europe, you can already see what regulatory arrangements we have achieved at SpectroCoin where we offer personal IBANs already
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I can't wait for this ICO. It will a great source for passive income.
I just had a light bulb moment. After being initially troubled with the choice or era-word on their tagline "the Bank for the Blockchain era", it's actually quite clever. Bank+Era = Bankera.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Amount of coins doesnt metter,if you buy them for one cent,it could be 10xless coin for 10 cents per coin

sure it can be 10 cent but it will be needed muuuch moreee market cap... but if circulating Supply of tokens will be less then total of their tokens it would be much easier... i think so : ) so amount metters... : ))
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

I use Spectro,i dontkow Change Bank so my choice is Bankera I know it is legit

Certain sensitive business names, such as "BANK" are protected by law.

I would say that both the BANKera or Change-BANK are misleading investors as they are not authorised banks. Just saying people. 

Source: https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/standing-data/sensitive-business-names
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Amount of coins doesnt metter,if you buy them for one cent,it could be 10xless coin for 10 cents per coin

I guess you are converting BNK's to equity in the Bank - because common equity tier must be shareholders funds.

Can you please clarify this point and tell us how much equity will all the BNK's represent?
Activity: 4
Total Supply: 75,000,000,000 ? is not it too much? ))

Are you referring to 7,500,000,000 ?

https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e709/bankera.html  Total Supply: 75,000,000,000

i would like to buy some of your tokens cause i really like idea of your project but Total Supply 75,000,000,000 i think is too much... you will need to have really big market cap to even reach 10 cents...

The total supply will depend on the pre-ICO. But the cap will not have to so big, as most of coins will not be released if price does not touch 10cent.

hm... you are going to sell it 0.012 EUR per BNK rate during ICO... so if you will make it 10 cent by releasing less BNK so it means that if i will buy for example BNK cost of 1000$ then it will be worth of 10000$ after ICO ends? ))

Why do you claim to need so much money when banks can accept deposits - it does not make any sense?
Also, in which country are you going to get the bank license firstly from and how far are you in the process?

Jump to: