Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 343. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Why do we need a bank?, the point of all of this is ecommerce peer to peer we don´t need any other entity as intermediary

As it has been already brought up in this thread, cryptocurrencies are still in an early stage so they need a supporting bank. Also, the banking is not about payments, it is about loans and savings and risk management and that is what Bankera is going to offer. Bankera is going to evolve together with decentralized technologies by enabling cryptocurrencies, blockchain based KYC solutions etc.

It's true that we are in an early stage, but i would like to know what will be your strategies to manage the cryptocurrency volatility?
We are going to hedge it to EUR, so we would be able to meet our core goal of obtaining a bank license.
So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?
Tokens will be issued on ethereum and NEM blockchains, but initially, you should use spectrocoin.com wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?
Will you guys be coming out with a detail instructions how to participate. Also what time in Aug 28th will it start & which time zone/country so we can sync up our calendars. Thanks
We will release tutorials tomorrow or day after tomorrow. It will be at 12PM noon London time.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Will you guys be coming out with a detail instructions how to participate. Also what time in Aug 28th will it start & which time zone/country so we can sync up our calendars. Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why do we need a bank?, the point of all of this is ecommerce peer to peer we don´t need any other entity as intermediary

As it has been already brought up in this thread, cryptocurrencies are still in an early stage so they need a supporting bank. Also, the banking is not about payments, it is about loans and savings and risk management and that is what Bankera is going to offer. Bankera is going to evolve together with decentralized technologies by enabling cryptocurrencies, blockchain based KYC solutions etc.

It's true that we are in an early stage, but i would like to know what will be your strategies to manage the cryptocurrency volatility?
And facebook or signature campaign have? Does this project summarize and style a credit card that I can upload with altcoins?

Here is our signature campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-bankera-signature-campaign-2101979

Not only a card, but also a bank account Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And facebook or signature campaign have? Does this project summarize and style a credit card that I can upload with altcoins?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A bank of crypto.. this could be what we need right now, to unite the people from different standpoints

lithuania then would need to be willing to offer people from different parts of the world to get access to a citizenship.  for instance depositing 100k in the crypto bank once operational can give you / grant you citizenship status as long as you hold for a minimum of 2 years.
Arabic versions of website and whitepaper are live: https://bankera.com/index-ar.html
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

To implement its vision Bankera is launching its own initial coin offering (ICO).

On August 28th, we will launch a pre-ICO and we will offer 5 % of tokens to the public.

This mentions 5% of the tokens will be distributed during pre-ICO. The white paper states that the total supply will be determined after the pre-ICO. So how much ever is sold during the pre-ICO multiplied by 20 will give total supply. Is there a cap for the pre-ICO? What if you have a billion sold during pre-ICO?

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw that 25 billion will be created. May I ask where this info is stated other than your post? Doesn't seem to be in the white paper or the original announcement post.

It will be announced officially soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
Read our ICO Review of Bankera here - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/bankera/
Activity: 186
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

To implement its vision Bankera is launching its own initial coin offering (ICO).

On August 28th, we will launch a pre-ICO and we will offer 5 % of tokens to the public.

This mentions 5% of the tokens will be distributed during pre-ICO. The white paper states that the total supply will be determined after the pre-ICO. So how much ever is sold during the pre-ICO multiplied by 20 will give total supply. Is there a cap for the pre-ICO? What if you have a billion sold during pre-ICO?

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw that 25 billion will be created. May I ask where this info is stated other than your post? Doesn't seem to be in the white paper or the original announcement post.
Activity: 434
interesed in croatian translation if needed

Your place has been reserved.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
interesed in croatian translation if needed
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

Not Bitcoin News is writing about you, you paid them for publishing this article ;-).

Even you pay Google with the word TenX in your advertisment...

funny.
What is relationship you have with spectrocoin.com and how they will host this pre-ICO. Looking forward to hear some details about that. This project is offering coins at very attractive during phase good luck.
As it is written in the whitepaper, Bankera is an operational fork of SpectroCoin (Bankera is founded by SpectroCoin team). However, SpectroCoin was and is created to be a solution for cryptocurrencies: wallet, exchange etc, but to be successful we have developed a lot of bank-like features such as debit cards, IBANs (personalized international bank account numbers to be live soon). So now we are doing a fork and will continue to develop SpectroCoin as a solution for cryptocurrencies, while Bankera will enter a banking sector by offering more banking products such as investments, not only crypto payment processing and deposits and savings.

You will be able to buy BNK tokens during pre-ICO at spectrocoin.com
spectrocoin.com is the only way to participate on the pre-ICO phase?

Yes, it is.

how much the total token that will be released?? and how the distribution of this token?? no bounty for logo design sir??

There will be 25 billion tokens created. 5% percent of tokens will be available for sale during pre-ICO, 70 % during ICO. The rest issued for advisors, employees and used for bounty campaigns. We already have a logo, so there is no need for a logo design bounty.
We have launched a bounty campaign for influencers, ambassadors, and translators. Check it out!: https://medium.com/@Bankera_blog/introduction-of-bankeras-bounty-program-c1c9951ac5d2

Yeah. I will join in this campaign. This project is really promising and I hope BANKERA project will become successful. This project will help many people in the near future.

Great and thank you for the kind words!

this is the Chinese translation!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21088988
any question please PM me

Thank you, the payment will be made on the 28th of August on SpectroCoin.
Jump to: