Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 72. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 16
Better start loading up!
Some great news just arrived: https://www.lb.lt/lt/naujienos/lietuvos-banko-valdybos-nutarimai-140
It's full throttle forward from here on!
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Are you having any difficulties using Bankera Exchange? Do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk - [email protected].
Our team will be happy to help!

Dont even bother contacting their support , they just imitate the work , my friend Irmantas Maciulis is waiting for his 7400xem from march 2018 and they support lied for nearly a year that they will solve it.

Hello,

In March 2018, [email protected] was not available for support inquiries. About SpectroCoin related inquiries, please contact their support team and you will be updated regarding the case
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Are you having any difficulties using Bankera Exchange? Do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk - [email protected].

Dont even bother contacting their support , they just imitate the work , my friend Irmantas Maciulis is waiting for his 7400xem from march 2018 and they support lied for nearly a year that they will solve it.
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

They raised more than $130 million dollars in the ICO phase and listed BNK only in the shit Hitbtc  Huh !!!!

Bankera CEOs wake up and do something really enjoyable for the community that has given you lots of money.

Pay to list on Bittrex, Upbit, Okex, Binance your bastards!

I am sure that asking it in this polite way will make them spend billions for listing the coin on another exchange  Roll Eyes

They are doing what people gave them money for, I just see 2 or 3 dumbasses asking "when binance" over and over while speaking on behalf of the whole community.

Couldn't agree more!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

They raised more than $130 million dollars in the ICO phase and listed BNK only in the shit Hitbtc  Huh !!!!

Bankera CEOs wake up and do something really enjoyable for the community that has given you lots of money.

I am sure that asking it in this polite way will make them spend billions for listing the coin on another exchange  Roll Eyes

They are doing what people gave them money for, I just see 2 or 3 dumbasses asking "when binance" over and over while speaking on behalf of the whole community.

Silence on this question is the reason why people are reacting like this they frustrated not looking any progress in this direction. I think so now they will promote this token with more attractive ways and it will be on some good exchanges too.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Activity: 460
Merit: 1
they are so many coins in the market and you have only 4.... where are you going with only 4 coins?Huh??

Hello!

4 is only the start. We will add more coins/tokens in the future with future updates of the exchange. We will announce them on our social networks once finalized, so stay tuned

What are parameters to pick any coin for trading and when you will start promoting with professional even you raised huge money but no impact on the price of basic token and all investors are looking doubtful about the future.

Listing a coin/token link is available on our exchange platform and you can check all the needed information from the token/coin developer.
The exchange is in its early stage. There is a cycle of iterations in the development process that is done frequently as we get feedback from our community and try to implement features suggested by the community. Additionally, it assures us a stable integration of features and not having a handful of broken features that cause a lot of frustration. Stability and security are key elements in the exchange. Marketing about the exchange has not stopped simply because it went live. There will be more marketing done periodically to attract new users. It takes time to build everything from scratch and we are committed to making it work. You may check our official website and find more about what is in progress. All those features will help drive more attention as we build our ecosystem

they are so many coins in the market and you have only 4.... where are you going with only 4 coins?Huh??

Hello!

4 is only the start. We will add more coins/tokens in the future with future updates of the exchange. We will announce them on our social networks once finalized, so stay tuned

What are parameters to pick any coin for trading and when you will start promoting with professional even you raised huge money but no impact on the price of basic token and all investors are looking doubtful about the future.

Listing a coin/token link is available on our exchange platform and you can check all the needed information from the token/coin developer.
The exchange is in its early stage. There is a cycle of iterations in the development process that is done frequently as we get feedback from our community and try to implement features suggested by the community. Additionally, it assures us a stable integration of features and not having a handful of broken features that cause a lot of frustration. Stability and security are key elements in the exchange. Marketing about the exchange has not stopped simply because it went live. There will be more marketing done periodically to attract new users. It takes time to build everything from scratch and we are committed to making it work. You may check our official website and find more about what is in progress. All those features will help drive more attention as we build our ecosystem
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Got it.
At the moment unfortunately there is no set timeline.

Diversified choices, that is promising.
I will wait to get your news on Mastercards, VISA, and regulations this year.
There are many variables in the process including, but not limited to MasterCard, VISA and regulations. We will update the community about the service once there is a confirmed date or finalized product ready-to-work

Helpdesk please we need Binance!!!!! Ask for BNK CEOs to do that.
They are in progress. We will announce them once everything is finalized and the service is confirmed to be operational
which quarter of this year, the card will be released to Bankera users?

At the moment unfortunately there is no set timeline. There are many variables in the process including, but not limited to MasterCard, VISA and regulations. We will update the community about the service once there is a confirmed date or finalized product ready-to-work
when has bankera their 'own card' ?  Tongue ->
In a statement released on Tuesday, Margrethe Vestager, the commissioner in charge of competition policy said:

European consumers use payment cards every day, when they buy food or clothes or make purchases online. By preventing merchants from shopping around for better conditions offered by banks in other Member States, Mastercard’s rules artificially raised the costs of card payments, harming consumers and retailers in the EU.
https://www.ccn.com/eu-smacks-mastercard-with-650-million-fine-for-doing-what-credit-card-companies-do-best/
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-582_en.htm

They are in progress. We will announce them once everything is finalized and the service is confirmed to be operational

To better introduce you to Bankera Exchange - our new digital-asset trading platform- we are launching a "How to" series where we are going to provide you with tutorials detailing how to take advantage of different Bankera Exchange features. Today, we would like to give you a quick guide explaining how to sign up and prepare your account for trading. Find it in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/17/how-to-start-trading-on-bankera-exchange/

How dumb these CEOs of Bankera can be! With so much money from ICO why not pay to list BNK in Binance Huh !!!!!!!! They do not care about the price of the coin because they jumped to USD. They raise millions at ICO and do not pay a good listing. This hitbtc sucks !!!

You shits!
Activity: 59
I know investing in a ico is a risk, but it would be nice if those people who paid xxx mil to bankera get something back if it ever become something.  The only thing they have promised me is a bankcard because I invested more than 1000, - I never had one!
To better introduce you to Bankera Exchange - our new digital-asset trading platform- we are launching a "How to" series where we are going to provide you with tutorials detailing how to take advantage of different Bankera Exchange features. Today, we would like to give you a quick guide explaining how to sign up and prepare your account for trading. Find it in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/17/how-to-start-trading-on-bankera-exchange/

Activity: 34
As I said on this thread, we are back to the level before the Pump & Dump. The team was able to get rid of their last useless tokens in their exchange to unsuspecting suckers. This bottom will not hold, prepare to dig until zero.
Pages:
Jump to: