Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 71. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 16
I strongly advice everyone not to use Spectrocoin exchange , because if you make a mistake they will do everything not to give your money back .

I can not relate to your claimings. I always had an awesome experience using Spectrocoin support and they were always very helpfull.
But maybe that is because i contacted the helpdesk myself instead of letting "a friend" screaming and shouting like a 5 year old on some forum somewhere....

Now that bankera is on the verge of descension into dust u may ask yourself if u are vexed with yourself due to holding this coin. What destabilized ur cognitive thinking process when u received ur little pack of useless charcoals from bankera ICO address. Now remembrance of these moments of weakness torments u severely as it would anybody else who has a share in bankera network.

What is it exactly you want to say? If it was your try to insult me you failed hard. But i'm more then happy to respond now that you have given me a opening.
Do you know i can get more ETH for my BNK now then i payed durin ICO? food for thought... Have you missed maybe that the rest is also down by almost 90%.
The only difference with those hype projects and Bankera is that this was always a long term project. But let us just keep your clever remark for a later date, Let's say a year or two and see if you are then also such big man to come forward. and don't worrie you don't have to remind me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
I strongly advice everyone not to use Spectrocoin exchange , because if you make a mistake they will do everything not to give your money back .

I can not relate to your claimings. I always had an awesome experience using Spectrocoin support and they were always very helpfull.
But maybe that is because i contacted the helpdesk myself instead of letting "a friend" screaming and shouting like a 5 year old on some forum somewhere....

Now that bankera is on the verge of descension into dust u may ask yourself if u are vexed with yourself due to holding this coin. What destabilized ur cognitive thinking process when u received ur little pack of useless charcoals from bankera ICO address. Now remembrance of these moments of weakness torments u severely as it would anybody else who has a share in bankera network.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

What a pitty, they have an opportunity to be one of the biggest exchange, when they launched Bankera sale, they collected enough money but I do not understand for what they spent that money.  Huh

You can read here what they're doing with the ICO money:

https://blog.bankera.com/2019/01/31/monthly-update-bankera-exchange-release-and-development-plans/
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
BNK CEOs, pay to list BNK in Binance. YOu have more than 120 milion dollars from ICO.

Why don't you pay yourself if you want BNK so much on Binance?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
BNK CEOs, pay to list BNK in Binance. YOu have more than 120 milion dollars from ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
As the end of January is approaching, we would like to update our community on the latest developments made this month, as well as share some of our future plans. Read more about them on our blog!

copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Are you having any difficulties using Bankera Exchange? Do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk - [email protected].
Our team will be happy to help!

Dont even bother contacting their support , they just imitate the work , my friend Irmantas Maciulis is waiting for his 7400xem from march 2018 and they support lied for nearly a year that they will solve it.

Hello,

In March 2018, [email protected] was not available for support inquiries. About SpectroCoin related inquiries, please contact their support team and you will be updated regarding the case

Spectrocoin was contacted many times and they just kept lying month by month.
What a pitty, they have an opportunity to be one of the biggest exchange, when they launched Bankera sale, they collected enough money but I do not understand for what they spent that money.  Huh
Bankera has joined CoinGecko Beam. Follow our latest updates there!

Learn how to add in Binance! Pay to list there
Bankera has joined CoinGecko Beam. Follow our latest updates there!

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Are you having any difficulties using Bankera Exchange? Do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk - [email protected].
Our team will be happy to help!

Dont even bother contacting their support , they just imitate the work , my friend Irmantas Maciulis is waiting for his 7400xem from march 2018 and they support lied for nearly a year that they will solve it.

Hello,

In March 2018, [email protected] was not available for support inquiries. About SpectroCoin related inquiries, please contact their support team and you will be updated regarding the case

Spectrocoin was contacted many times and they just kept lying month by month.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
lol. This shitcoin has not even circulationg supply shown on CMC. The volume is so low that you can just cry over this.

Hello,

The talks with CoinMarketCap are ongoing and we hope that the market cap and circulating supply is added soon.
Bankera is a long-term project and it requires time to build platforms on top of platforms to create an ecosystem to reach the ultimate vision

Stay away from this scam. Even CMC don't want to have nothing with this sh... scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Learn how to add more pairs  Roll Eyes
Learn how to trade on Bankera Exchange by following our step-by-step guide, in which we explain the process of placing different types of orders available on our trading platform.

lol. This shitcoin has not even circulationg supply shown on CMC. The volume is so low that you can just cry over this.

Hello,

The talks with CoinMarketCap are ongoing and we hope that the market cap and circulating supply is added soon.
Bankera is a long-term project and it requires time to build platforms on top of platforms to create an ecosystem to reach the ultimate vision

Bankera CEOs, thanks for listing BNK in a shit Hitbtc exchange after raising more than 130 million dollars in ICO phase.

We do not understand why you do not pay for a better exchange with so much money.

fuck!
Bankera CEOs, thanks for listing BNK in a shit Hitbtc exchange after raising more than 130 million dollars in ICO phase.

We do not understand why you do not pay for a better exchange with so much money.

fuck!

Hello,

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Better start loading up!
Some great news just arrived: https://www.lb.lt/lt/naujienos/lietuvos-banko-valdybos-nutarimai-140
It's full throttle forward from here on!
I am glad that the project has such good news about the development. It seems that the project is beginning to gain good momentum. I hope that further development, to achieve the goal, will be no less progressive.
Pages:
Jump to: