Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 69. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I know that your project had collected a huge amount of funds during the ICO, but I still don't see any great usability of your platform. Huh
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
We want new exchanges for BNK! List it in Bittrex, Huobi, Binance. You have so many money to pay listing!

Hitbtc is a shit exchange.
It is not the main problem that Bankera should solve. Bankera is an exchange, so I do not have a problem to buy and sell Bankera token on their exchange.
They should care more about customers, to bring them to the platform and to distribute more fees to Bankera holders.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
We want new exchanges for BNK! List it in Bittrex, Huobi, Binance. You have so many money to pay listing!

Hitbtc is a shit exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Tether cryptocurrency is already available for trading on Bankera Exchange! Read more about the new addition in Bankera’s latest post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/02/20/introducing-support-for-tether-cryptocurrency/

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Thanks Bankera CEOs  for listing BNK in a shit Hitbtc! We know, you have only $120 milion dollars from ICO.

Pay to list in a good exchange your shits!

why they would do that? they would rather spend it on women, drugs, fast cars and boats!

Don't wory though, they will get what they deserve, if not in this life in the next.
If they spend the money for development I would haven´t problem with that.
But it is said that they raised a lot of money and they didn´t do anything new, only promises.
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
The market is full of exchanges, we do not need new exchanges, we need new solutions, utilities for crypto. Bankera has to release new utilities and list the BNK in major exchanges as soon as possible!

The exchange was never designed to be the best; even management came online and said that.  What it does provide is a mechanism to help facilitate all thinks BNK.  They have 100% control and do not rely on third parties.  Why do you not see value in that?
Activity: 292
Merit: 16
The market is full of exchanges, we do not need new exchanges, we need new solutions, utilities for crypto. Bankera has to release new utilities and list the BNK in major exchanges as soon as possible!

The team is not interested to make it list on major exchanges all investors want to see this happening but from long time they are not making any kind of progress in this direction.

Well all investors -1 then!
I don't want them to list on other exchanges. Tell me on how many exchanges is Kucoin or Binance listed? It would make no sense to list an exchange token on a different exchange. Just imagine the manipulation you are subjected to when you list at your competitor. This constant complaining we aren't listed at Binance makes you wonder if any of you ever thought about the complications?!

then there is that security thingy. You know where you can sell you BNB when Binance ever would been hacked for BNB's? Yes right at binance. That would be rather stupid right hacking a exchange for coins which you can only exchange at that exchange. So for me please also get delisted from HitBTC this makes BNK a worthless to hack coin on the exchange.

Then maybe in december 2017 when you got listed on binance you would see a rise in price. But these times are gone. Listing at binance will bring us: NOTHING! it will bring us completly: NOTHING. This isn't december 2017 anymore.... Don't try to make a hype coin out of this! we are a long term project which is heading for stability and trust.

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

The team is not interested to make it list on major exchanges all investors want to see this happening but from long time they are not making any kind of progress in this direction.
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It’s time to raise the curtain and reveal the upcoming addition to Bankera Exchange – one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment, Tether!

Adding Tether for an exchange is actually a matter of course.
I thought you are going to add a cryptocurrency. My fault, I guess.  Roll Eyes

I understand what you mean. Cheesy However, Tether is a cryptocurrency, and it has every right to bear such a name.
Winners, Well done

You got me.  Wink

Every exchange should make a big announcement and a raffle for adding Tether.  Grin

We keep our community updated with everything coming up. If you don't wish to see anything from us, you can disable notifications

It looks like you're offended. We're just kidding.
In fact, I am glad that the project is developing, and that the team is adding new pairs. Because I myself am the holder of a certain amount, and I want the project to become successful.
And such actions are more than appropriate, it is very good. Wink
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
hey big rollers! how much in trading fees you got from the Bankera exchange? a whole cent of a dollar?  Grin

I really do have to disagree here.  The exchange was never supposed to be Bankera's saviour.  Even management came online and said that.  What ot does do is provide a mechanism to help facilitate all thinks BNK.  They have 100% control and do not rely on third parties.  Why do you not see value in that?  I am actually shocked!  In fact, you should be thanking Bankera if you got a share of revenue (whatever the amount) because the exchange was never on the agenda.  It is additive income!  Their original roadmap has not been compromised, so what's the issue?  This is a bonus for us all … Now imagine this exchange becomes something decent down the line ...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thanks Bankera CEOs  for listing BNK in a shit Hitbtc! We know, you have only $120 milion dollars from ICO.

why they would do that? they would rather spend it on women, drugs, fast cars and boats!

Don't wory though, they will get what they deserve, if not in this life in the next.

Activity: 34
hey big rollers! how much in trading fees you got from the Bankera exchange? a whole cent of a dollar?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Hello,

USDT will be added to our platform within few weeks. Please stay tuned for official announcements
USDT trading pair on Bankera's exchange is good way to help the exchange's total volume per day rising dramatically.
I wish that if the USDT trading pair perform well over next months, the Bankera team will do something considerable to add more trading pairs, such as USDC, and so on.
When will the USDT be added to the exchange?

Hello,

USDT will be added to our platform within few weeks. Please stay tuned for official announcements
Activity: 350

Although I am being a big stake holder I consider it, thanks.  Wink
Thus, adding Tether should not be a big thing ...

I understand your point.

We do greatly appreciate every contribution big or small. Any news is news. I don't see why we should not make it exciting. We are not making a big deal out of it, but we just want the community to interact and engage with us. After all, our team has worked very hard for so long to develop products and work on many technical aspects including various things and we are proud of any milestone achieved and each enhancement or upgrade done to our existing products.

Scamers Smiley i lost so much money in your worthless project and your worthless exchange
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
When will the USDT be added to the exchange?
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

I understand your point.

We do greatly appreciate every contribution big or small. Any news is news. I don't see why we should not make it exciting. We are not making a big deal out of it, but we just want the community to interact and engage with us. After all, our team has worked very hard for so long to develop products and work on many technical aspects including various things and we are proud of any milestone achieved and each enhancement or upgrade done to our existing products.

Can you share the requirements to list Tether?

I understand your point.

Pages:
Jump to: