Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 70. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
It’s time to raise the curtain and reveal the upcoming addition to Bankera Exchange – one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment, Tether!

Adding Tether for an exchange is actually a matter of course.
I thought you are going to add a cryptocurrency. My fault, I guess.  Roll Eyes

I understand what you mean. Cheesy However, Tether is a cryptocurrency, and it has every right to bear such a name.
Winners, Well done

You got me.  Wink

Every exchange should make a big announcement and a raffle for adding Tether.  Grin

We keep our community updated with everything coming up. If you don't wish to see anything from us, you can disable notifications

Although I am being a big stake holder I consider it, thanks.  Wink
Thus, adding Tether should not be a big thing ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
It’s time to raise the curtain and reveal the upcoming addition to Bankera Exchange – one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment, Tether!

I thought you are going to add a cryptocurrency. My fault, I guess.  Roll Eyes

I understand what you mean. Cheesy However, Tether is a cryptocurrency, and it has every right to bear such a name.
Winners, Well done

You got me.  Wink

Every exchange should make a big announcement and a raffle for adding Tether.  Grin

We keep our community updated with everything coming up. If you don't wish to see anything from us, you can disable notifications
Nope.

I thought you are going to add a cryptocurrency. My fault, I guess.  Roll Eyes

Winners, Well done

You got me.  Wink

Every exchange should make a big announcement and a raffle for adding Tether.  Grin
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Winners, Well done
Nope.

Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Finally, Tether USD (USDT) has been added in Bankera exchange.
The USDT accepted on so many exchanges, and it's so good to see its on Bankera exchange.
The one, will help increase total volume on the exchange.
Why?
Because, lots of crypto investors and traders move their money around exchanges with USDT.
It’s time to raise the curtain and reveal the upcoming addition to Bankera Exchange – one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment, Tether! This time we are awarding two contest winners who were both first to guess correctly. Congratulations to Lokman Uddin Mamun from Facebook and Nick Spierings from Twitter.

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hello.

I would say the next coin to be added will be Litecoin.

Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A new cryptocurrency is going to be listed on Bankera Exchange in the near future! Try to guess its name by replying to our thread below. The first person to guess correctly will win 100 EUR worth of BNK!
Please note: only one guess per user is allowed.

It is impossible to guess, it can be anything. Let's reduce the search radius. I think it will be fair.
I can assume that it will be a token that is based on the ethereum platform.

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
A new cryptocurrency is going to be listed on Bankera Exchange in the near future! Try to guess its name by replying to our thread below. The first person to guess correctly will win 100 EUR worth of BNK!

USD Coin
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
#VIACOIN  Grin
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

It must be EOS because of high demand and big community behind this project so it will make this platform more attractive.

#USDT

It must be #Waves
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

It must be EOS because of high demand and big community behind this project so it will make this platform more attractive.

#USDT
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Nope.

DASH  Huh

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I strongly advice everyone not to use Spectrocoin exchange , because if you make a mistake they will do everything not to give your money back .

I can not relate to your claimings. I always had an awesome experience using Spectrocoin support and they were always very helpfull.
But maybe that is because i contacted the helpdesk myself instead of letting "a friend" screaming and shouting like a 5 year old on some forum somewhere....

Now that bankera is on the verge of descension into dust u may ask yourself if u are vexed with yourself due to holding this coin. What destabilized ur cognitive thinking process when u received ur little pack of useless charcoals from bankera ICO address. Now remembrance of these moments of weakness torments u severely as it would anybody else who has a share in bankera network.
Your negative evaluation is slightly premature. This project has everything need to give us good results at the finish. Some things in implementation, require more time and effort. I understand this, and for this I can be calm here. The main thing that the team continued to work.
Hello,

We will announce all updates about any of our services/updates as soon as we have a finalized product or a set date. Please stay tuned
All updates should be made in the ANN topic at first.
Then, social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter, should be made next.

Thank you for your suggestion. We do simultaneously share all updates on all channels not just social media channels
Any news?
When new pairs, cards for other countries, new exchanges  Grin

Hello,

We will announce all updates about any of our services/updates as soon as we have a finalized product or a set date. Please stay tuned
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Any news?
When new pairs, cards for other countries, new exchanges  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: