Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 83. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
More fudders, whe are in the good way!!! keep on holders, more than 100% uptrend las month, go for exchange in 1 month!!!!

I am not a fudder ,spectrocoin stolen my friends 7400 xem

... 7400 XEM - that is how much?

~750€ ?!?!?!

and how many Lambos do you think they will buy with this?

silly moron...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

idiot its not mine , it was my friends first coins , its not about how much its worth.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
More fudders, whe are in the good way!!! keep on holders, more than 100% uptrend las month, go for exchange in 1 month!!!!

... 7400 XEM - that is how much?

~750€ ?!?!?!

and how many Lambos do you think they will buy with this?

silly moron...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
When are you aiming to give back Irmantas Maciulis 7400 xem which he sent to spectrocoin in march?

Hello,

If you or your friend is having issues with your/his account, you need to contact SpectroCoin support directly: [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
When are you aiming to give back Irmantas Maciulis 7400 xem which he sent to spectrocoin in march?

At  any  time  and  for  any  reason  in  its  sole  discretion Bankera may  terminate  this Agreement, your access to the ICO and/or the Website, your Account and may halt any pending
transactions and/or funds and/or BNK at any time without notice to you. Bankera shall have no liability or obligation for the termination of this Agreement.
7400 XEM is around 700 usd and now when you have blown the whistle against the bankera i have doubt that you will get back your XEMs.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

At  any  time  and  for  any  reason  in  its  sole  discretion Bankera may  terminate  this Agreement, your access to the ICO and/or the Website, your Account and may halt any pending
transactions and/or funds and/or BNK at any time without notice to you. Bankera shall have no liability or obligation for the termination of this Agreement.

Hello,

SpectroCoin uses temporary images for new additions to their Support team. Once their training is completed, their pictures are updated.

Face pics are fake or course. Both SpectroCoin and Bankera use photoshoped images of diseased elderly gents to fill up their databases when all presently available pics of human face are used up. I insist on full disclosure of Bankera actions, and I will procure a court order if its whats needed to search the Bankera station for more evidence on the case of stealing peoples faces.

Bankera is not required to consult with you regarding any activities and/or decisions of Bankera or coordinate it with you. You will not have any influence in the development
or governance of Bankera

Bankera is not required to consult with you regarding any activities and/or decisions of Bankera or coordinate it with you.
You will not have any influence in the development or governance of Bankera.

Guys dont use spectrocoin , because they are stealing peoples coins.
They are scammers.
Did you realise it just now?The have long history of scamming people's money via their sister's site called spectrocoin.

You agree to refrain from making, any negative, detracting or unfavorable statements concerning Bankera,
BNK, any subsidiaries or affiliates, their respective business or business endeavors, products or product history, or their respective former or present
officers,  directors,  agents,  distributors  or  consultants,  which  may  have  the  effect  of diminishing the reputations of Bankera, BNK, any subsidiaries or affiliates,
or respective former or present officers, directors, agents, distributors or consultants of Bankera or any subsidiaries or affiliates of its business or business endeavors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

ICOs investors are still frustrated because of ongoing situation now we have only hope left with the success of upcoming release the official exchange. Let us see how this help this project to get back on the track.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
They are scammers.
Did you realise it just now?The have long history of scamming people's money via their sister's site called spectrocoin.

NOTHING DONE AFTER 7 MONTH OF WRITING WITH SPECTROCOIN SUPPORT
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
when will bankera exchange be launched, i still see the demo on the website, this launch might push bankera price from 0.006 usd to a significantly high price and increase bankera adoption

When they will have the platform ready and tested, of course. As for a date, the only info I find is 2nd half of 2018.

Hi,
We are aiming to release Bankera’s exchange by the end of this year. We will announce in our channels once we have the confirmed launch dates.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110

Hello,

SpectroCoin uses temporary images for new additions to their Support team. Once their training is completed, their pictures are updated.

Face pics are fake or course. Both SpectroCoin and Bankera use photoshoped images of diseased elderly gents to fill up their databases when all presently available pics of human face are used up. I insist on full disclosure of Bankera actions, and I will procure a court order if its whats needed to search the Bankera station for more evidence on the case of stealing peoples faces.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
when will bankera exchange be launched, i still see the demo on the website, this launch might push bankera price from 0.006 usd to a significantly high price and increase bankera adoption

When they will have the platform ready and tested, of course. As for a date, the only info I find is 2nd half of 2018.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 137
It looks like there is no development which means that even in their telegram channels, I don't want to think negative but everyone says that everything that happens is very strange, from his latest information does not exist until the team information in its official site. Can a dev give clarification related to this problem?

Dev is active in this thread but no giving any update on the development progress. This big concern is that trading is still very low and no plan to add this token to new exchange which looking terrible.
dev team is committed on a long term project but the idea is very complicated! and there is now very much competition in the banking of the crypto space.

It is, but if Bankera will succeed in what they have proposed, they will smash it.. we all gonna be rich.
Merit: 122
It looks like there is no development which means that even in their telegram channels, I don't want to think negative but everyone says that everything that happens is very strange, from his latest information does not exist until the team information in its official site. Can a dev give clarification related to this problem?

Dev is active in this thread but no giving any update on the development progress. This big concern is that trading is still very low and no plan to add this token to new exchange which looking terrible.
dev team is committed on a long term project but the idea is very complicated! and there is now very much competition in the banking of the crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: